2014/04/18 - [DMFA #1479] No rest for the wicked

Started by ZacAttac21, April 18, 2014, 04:03:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

I get the feeling all the members of the Creature Council are in on this.

joshofspam

Quote from: CubiKitsune on April 18, 2014, 04:03:18 AM
I get the feeling all the members of the Creature Council are in on this.
Possibly even not necessarily on the same side as one another.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Tapewolf

Quote from: joshofspam on April 18, 2014, 04:27:38 AM

It is possible that Chazore is in on it, but as a double-agent and is keeping Kria informed.  (Which is basically what she's doing with regards to Abel at the moment)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Sienna Maiu - M T

Well, at least that confirms my "wait, did Kria lose a wing?" theory.
Also, wouldn't be surprized if Mehlata is in fact not dead. She said her brain was elsewhere, not knowing enough about Amber's Undead, I have no idea whether or not she needs to have it on her person at all.

I wonder if Kria is in cahoots with Biggs (her daughter did live within his city, I wouldn't be surprized if she had "checked in" at some point, whether or not she knows his... chief of staff shall we call her? is a 'Cubi is debatable), or if Chazore is the only double-agent here. ... or possibly Chazore is a double-agent, regardless of whether Kria is in league with Biggs (ie; Chazore doesn't know about any possible allegiance.). Furthermore, does Kria know about Chazore?

Perhaps one day there will be plot-threads a plenty to finish darning all of the plot-holes.
   Avatar by me. Signature image made from a picture by shadows-play on dA (circa 2007-2008).      :deadhorse
my art thread

Howl

What a schism. Reminds me of the one about the VFD.

That was a while ago, at best.

joshofspam

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 18, 2014, 07:51:09 AM
Quote from: joshofspam on April 18, 2014, 04:27:38 AM

It is possible that Chazore is in on it, but as a double-agent and is keeping Kria informed.  (Which is basically what she's doing with regards to Abel at the moment)

Well from what Kria told Dan about Biggs sending over men to stop her, this isn't the first time that Kria and Biggs have had a disagreement over something. It wouldn't surprise me if they were spying on each other.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: joshofspam on April 18, 2014, 10:51:38 AM
Well from what Kria told Dan about Biggs sending over men to stop her, this isn't the first time that Kria and Biggs have had a disagreement over something. It wouldn't surprise me if they were spying on each other.

Chazore; mutual double-agent? Both groups know that the other is using her. Basic demon-politics? Weird position to be in, honestly. I do not envy her. :B
She could be a proxy for the pair, or a double agent, but Biggs and/or Kria know it? Could even be a triple-agent. :V
   Avatar by me. Signature image made from a picture by shadows-play on dA (circa 2007-2008).      :deadhorse
my art thread

Tuyu

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on April 18, 2014, 07:53:59 AM
Also, wouldn't be surprized if Mehlata is in fact not dead. She said her brain was elsewhere, not knowing enough about Amber's Undead, I have no idea whether or not she needs to have it on her person at all.
*imagines a couple of years from now, Kria is confronted by a zombie who reveals she is Mehlata, despite being completely different in apparance*

Mehlata: [holds up a bone fragment] THIS! Do you see THIS!?
Kria: Yeah, I'm not blind, you know...
Mehlata: THIS and my brain are ALL THAT REMAIN OF MY ORIGINAL BODY THANKS TO YOU! *huff* *huff*

:rolleyes

Just occurred to me--unless Amber is showing us things out of order, in the earlier comic with Chazore learning about Phase Three, she was not at that time reporting to Kria.

(Which means the flow of information is NOT:  Biggs -> Council -> Kria -> Chazore, which is they way I'd expect it to be if things were actually the way they've appeared to be.)

((Though I suppose it COULD be:  Biggs -> Council -> Kria's organization -> everyone in the organization who needs to be informed, including Kria. But the only way Chazore gets informed directly from what we already know is if Phase Three involves Jyrras, and she has a need to know...))

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: Tuyu on April 18, 2014, 01:47:46 PM
Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on April 18, 2014, 07:53:59 AM
*imagines a couple of years from now, Kria is confronted by a zombie who reveals she is Mehlata, despite being completely different in apparance*
I would also be entirely unsurprized if Mehlata had a new body. However, her remains were stated as 'inactive', not specifically 'destroyed'. However, given that Devin's limbs were gold-plated and returned to him, I can't be sure that the Undead are able to animate anything that wasn't strictly their's to begin with.

Just occurred to me--unless Amber is showing us things out of order, in the earlier comic with Chazore learning about Phase Three, she was not at that time reporting to Kria.
I'm not sure I understand what you mean?

#1351, Kria sees a picture of Jyrras and Abel on the cover of her magazine
#1353, Kria enlists Chazore
#1379, Chazore is first seen on the job
#1457, Biggs announces the beginning of 'Phase Three'
#1458, Biggs calls Chazore regarding the beginning of 'Phase Three'
#1479, Kria receives a call regarding 'Phase Three'; caller unknown (assumably Chazore, unless directly received from Biggs. currently unknown if 'Phase Three' is related to Jy.)
my art thread

Tuyu

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on April 19, 2014, 04:34:56 AM
I'm not sure I understand what you mean?

#1457, Biggs announces the beginning of 'Phase Three'
#1458, Biggs calls Chazore regarding the beginning of 'Phase Three'
We don't know who Chazore was speaking to on the phone. The reader was led to assume that it's Biggs, but there's no direct evidence. Given that Chazore was watching Jyrras for Kria, the person on the other end of that call should have been Kria or someone in her organization. The latest comic gives some evidence that it wasn't her.

Alondro

I know how this comic is going to end!

They'll all be gathered for the Red Dragon Wedding (because the dragons FINALLY showed up) and Jyrras will be standing there when Destania attacks!  But then she's stabbed from behind by Hizell!  Who's then stabbed from behind by Kria!  Who's then stabbed from behind by Fa'Lina!  Who's then stabbed from behind by Biggs!  Who's then stabbed from behind by an angry drunk! 

And after a melee of backstabbing, Jyrras is left standing alone; the sole survivor.  And he takes over the world by default.

:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Alondro on May 02, 2014, 09:59:22 AM
And after a melee of backstabbing, Jyrras is left standing alone; the sole survivor.  And he takes over the world by default.

... in a bloodstained sweater?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ishidan

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 03, 2014, 06:32:45 AM

Good guys bad guys and explosions, far as the eye can see!

Tuyu

Quote from: ishidan on May 03, 2014, 06:31:01 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 03, 2014, 06:32:45 AM

Good guys bad guys and explosions, far as the eye can see!
And Jyrras uses his vast regeneration tech to save everyone except for two people, and Mab cries.