New User

Started by KingKitty, April 03, 2014, 08:13:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingKitty

Hi My Username is KittyKing and I'm new to the Forum

:mowcookie This Is For The Maker Of The Comic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npjF032TDDQ (TACOS!) (I did not make it) :mowcookie

Tapewolf

Welcome aboard, and don't forget to read the rules if you haven't already done so.  FWIW there are a number of comics discussed here, but yeah, I'm guessing you're here for DMFA.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ZacAttac21

Welcome to the jungle!

Another DMFA fan is always welcome! :goamber

joshofspam

Welcome aboard and enjoy the stay. :)
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Brunhidden

Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Dishonored

Welcome! Check your sanity at the door.
"Death before Dishonor" they always said. It's because death is far less painful than eternal dishonor.

Brunhidden

unattended, likely to get stolen
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Sienna Maiu - M T

Hello KittyKing, King-apparent of the Kitty-Kingdom. (Goodness, that must be dreadful to try to manage. Most kitties really just don't listen. (Whoa, better watch myself, I don't want to come across as racist! :o)) Welcome to the threads!

Quote from: Dishonored on April 06, 2014, 03:52:16 PM
Welcome! Check your sanity at the door.
Oh my! Are we still doing that?! :D  I thought that the old ways had fallen; for once we had a grand welcoming committee, baring gifts and glorious swag, yet time past and people departed. Many an old custom was lost in the journey to the lands of the New World.
Just...  just give me a moment to dust off my old greetings and obsolete-signature.

:dotdotdot

Right then!
Welcome to these here forums, KittyKing!
Watch out for the crazies, homicidal-Lionesses, and plot-holes. Here! *tosses something* Take this PointyStick, it will help protect you.
[Please note; the makers of "The Original PointyStick" disclaim all liability for loss of eyes, limbs, or life while using the stick.]

~ Sienna Maiu - Moonshine Tallgrass, out.
   Avatar by me. Signature image made from a picture by shadows-play on dA (circa 2007-2008).      :deadhorse
my art thread