2013/12/04 [DMFA #1448] Chicki and the Chocolate Factory.

Started by Howl, December 04, 2013, 03:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howl

Well, she didn't have to contend with a bunch of other Insectis. Where exactly is this, though?

Ignuus66

(credit: Gabi)

Tapewolf

Quote from: Howl on December 04, 2013, 03:42:05 PM
Well, she didn't have to contend with a bunch of other Insectis. Where exactly is this, though?

It's in Jyrras' underground complex (see p.361).

I was kind of wondering whether going to Jyrras' house counted as Abel running away - apparently not.  It could make life unpleasant for Wildy and co if he did bunker down in there with all the weapons, though.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ZacAttac21

I'm really starting to wonder what Insectis speech sounds like. Is she able to pronounce b's and p's and such at all?

Madmann135

Jyrras has a room made from every child's dream (shame it is an illusion).  Considering who probably made it my statement remains true.

I am an adult now ...sic... and I still want to see a room like that made with real candy

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

joshofspam

I'm starting to have serious doubts about Chicki being so innocent here. Especially considering we've just had one Tri-wing reveals that she's been working on a breeding project to make cubi kinds of Chicki's race. Could more people be interested in Jyrras than was previously indicated?

Oh well, the elevator to heaven is obviously a thousand times more awesome then taking the stairway to heaven from the looks of things. :P
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

KathYohneke

Quote from: joshofspam on December 04, 2013, 06:31:09 PM
I'm starting to have serious doubts about Chicki being so innocent here. Especially considering we've just had one Tri-wing reveals that she's been working on a breeding project to make cubi kinds of Chicki's race. Could more interested be on Jyrras then was previously indicated?

Honestly I think she isnt of the same insectis breed, It kinda looks like there are several diffrent kinds of insectis as there is mythos. Chiki looks like a anthro ant/wingless cricket and kiki looks like a...beetle...I think... with moth antennae?

Naldru

Quote from: KathYohneke on December 04, 2013, 07:07:15 PM
Honestly I think she isnt of the same insectis breed, It kinda looks like there are several diffrent kinds of insectis as there is mythos. Chiki looks like a anthro ant/wingless cricket and kiki looks like a...beetle...I think... with moth antennae?
An interesting question is whether Kiki has cubi shape changing abilities. :shapeshifters
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Eboreg

I just love how Jyrras is spewing technical talk even when he's freaking out. I think this just reinforces the point that he's my inter-dimensional counterpart for Furrae.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

thegayhare

See Jyrras   this is why you shouldn't have sublet this floor to that odd Mr Wonka fellow

e_voyager

a room of heaven vs a 9 to 5 job? i think chikka made the right choice.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

KathYohneke

Quote from: Naldru on December 04, 2013, 07:20:41 PM
An interesting question is whether Kiki has cubi shape changing abilities. :shapeshifters
do you see a clan mark anywhere on her? cubi cant shift away clan marks

ZacAttac21

Quote from: KathYohneke on December 05, 2013, 06:57:13 PM
Quote from: Naldru on December 04, 2013, 07:20:41 PM
do you see a clan mark anywhere on her? cubi cant shift away clan marks

She could be covering it with paint like Dan did.