2013/11/06 - [DMFA #1442] Undead have all the fun

Started by seikueon, November 06, 2013, 02:38:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seikueon

I was counting on a scene change, I honestly don't know how anyone else could have followed up that kind of announcement.

ZacAttac21

Dang, I was looking forward to seeing her fight with Mehlata...

Oh well, I guess this means we'll be seeing more of cute undead sheep girl in the future. Assuming Kria flies clear off the island, that is...

...Come to think of it, what species is Sherri? Bighorn sheep?

joshofspam

Oh Kria, you remind me of my days before middle high school.

I'm getting the impression that Kria really likes flying around with Sherri.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Saist

Madmann135

I'm pretty sure that is how all board meetings will end if people were built similarly to Kira... well 90%.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Ronal

I think that a high-res version of the second panel would make a great desktop. I've been chuckling over it all day at work. :)
What a great way to start the morning!
Thanks for the laughs.

Kuzma Volkov

That last panel makes me wana make a Kira signal for when ever there is crime or evil.

Damn it humblebundle... Now I'm seeing Kira as Batman.

Though I'm not sure how long Kira could last without killing... Poor Joker would never stand a chance.

Wdot

Quote from: Kuzma Volkov on November 07, 2013, 12:03:41 AM
That last panel makes me wana make a Kira signal for when ever there is crime or evil.

Damn it humblebundle... Now I'm seeing Kira as Batman.

Though I'm not sure how long Kira could last without killing... Poor Joker would never stand a chance.

Well if Kria is Batman, her rival would have to be Dimanika as The Joker just to make it fair. ;)
Make the wrong things difficult, and the right things easy. Notice the smallest change and the slightest try and reward him.
----Ray Hunt