A deleted scene from the latest Wolverine movie

Started by thegayhare, July 29, 2013, 03:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegayhare

Apparently Hugh Jackman wanted to draw on a different part of his acting experience for the new Wolverine movie,  but the director had a different vision for the film and it was cut...   

But I felt it was good and had to share it

How the latest wolverine movie was supposed to go

Sorry but I thought you folks would get a kick out of that

My boyfriend took his dad to a late night showing of the new movie and they seemed to like it

joshofspam

Wolverine the musical?

Well at least it was more entertaining then what I've heard about Spiderman the musical. :U

Thanks for sharing. :)
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Brunhidden

considering how bad the fantastic four movies have been i almost thing due to some law of inverse something that a musical with them may be impressively good

i can just imagine the song 'clobbering time', there need to be more songs about violence, because i can only sing 'a little priest' in public so often before someone calls the cops
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

thegayhare

Quote from: Brunhidden on July 30, 2013, 03:31:22 PM
considering how bad the fantastic four movies have been i almost thing due to some law of inverse something that a musical with them may be impressively good

i can just imagine the song 'clobbering time', there need to be more songs about violence, because i can only sing 'a little priest' in public so often before someone calls the cops

you know a Fantastic Four musical might be interesting.  It couldn't be any weirder then the evil dead musical (which is quite good)

Hmmm would you go through a retelling of the origin like the first movie,  maybe using something a little closer to the ultimate origin story would work better