2013/02/25 [DMFA #1382] Window Exits Anonymous

Started by Zebra Bug, March 01, 2013, 12:38:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zebra Bug

Well, this page made me all sorts of happy, it makes me happy that Wildy believes in Abel's innocence, and her explaination makes a lot of sense. Also....Abel's tail is sooo foofy!

Boy. I took you out of this world and put you back into it. Don't make me try to repeat step one. -Kria

LionHeart

Wildy: "Trust me, and don't do anything dumb."

Abel: "Make up your mind, will ya?"
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Nino

Quote from: LionHeart on March 01, 2013, 12:50:13 AM
Wildy: "Trust me, and don't do anything dumb."

Abel: "Make up your mind, will ya?"

Nice.

joshofspam

Trust and not to do anything stupid?

Wellllllllll...I think Wildy sunk those two boats long ago. Then again, is this really stupid or simple logical self preservation?

Still funny to see Wildy realize that one hole in her point at the same time Jyrras did. Not so unlike when Dan bailed out on the Soulstealer party. :mwaha
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Amber Williams

Quote from: joshofspam on March 01, 2013, 02:59:42 AM
Still funny to see Wildy realize that one hole in her point at the same time Jyrras did. Not so unlike when Dan bailed out on the Soulstealer party. :mwaha

I like to imagine Wildy realized the "Don't do anything dumb" part at the same time Jyrras realized "Trust Wildy".

Prroul

Windows are just conveniently-located exit passages. After all, there's only a couple of doors that lead to outside, the rest just lead to other rooms. But darn near every window? Goes outside.

Besides, didn't you konw? It's going out of style, so do it while you can!

Gabi

Quote from: Prroul on March 01, 2013, 12:43:23 PM
Windows are just conveniently-located exit passages. After all, there's only a couple of doors that lead to outside, the rest just lead to other rooms. But darn near every window? Goes outside.

Besides, didn't you konw? It's going out of style, so do it while you can!
I used to do that when I was little.

And I still remember the story I wrote when I was 15, which my literature teacher and classmates loved, but my mom - always the destructive critic - finished reading it and only had one thing to say: "why did he exit through the window?"
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

joshofspam

Quote from: Amber Williams on March 01, 2013, 08:42:35 AM
Quote from: joshofspam on March 01, 2013, 02:59:42 AM

I like to imagine Wildy realized the "Don't do anything dumb" part at the same time Jyrras realized "Trust Wildy".

Ah, the good old "Different train of thought, same destination" situation.

It's an amusing concept. >:3
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Gentlehunter

Abel is practicing to become a master in the art of self-defenestration.

Jasae Bushae

come to think of it, abel really doesnt have many people he trusts does he? XD between wildy and aaryanna and pyroduck (i cant wait to see pyroduck, abel and falina in the same room XD ) he iis developing quite a list XD

I might be a hack writer but thats no reason not to Enjoy writing anyways
http://greenfrostfire.deviantart.com/

Zebra Bug

Quote from: Jasae Bushae on March 01, 2013, 06:24:38 PM
come to think of it, abel really doesnt have many people he trusts does he? XD between wildy and aaryanna and pyroduck (i cant wait to see pyroduck, abel and falina in the same room XD ) he iis developing quite a list XD

Well, Abel and Pyroduck are both Fa'lina's adopted sons of sorts, so that would be a sweet family reunion....*cough*...Well, Abel could bake muffins. XD It might kill him though. Grumpy-pants that he is. I am personally looking forward to Kria and Abel and Dev being in a room together.

Boy. I took you out of this world and put you back into it. Don't make me try to repeat step one. -Kria

Jasae Bushae

Quote from: Zebra Bug on March 02, 2013, 07:54:50 PM
Well, Abel and Pyroduck are both Fa'lina's adopted sons of sorts, so that would be a sweet family reunion....*cough*...Well, Abel could bake muffins. XD It might kill him though. Grumpy-pants that he is. I am personally looking forward to Kria and Abel and Dev being in a room together.
Oh or Falina, pyroduck and alexi XD
Fa'lina: grandbabies~ 8D
Pyroduck: *pulls out his hair* ARGH!

oooh~ yeah~ the abel and devon reunion would be fun XD especially since zombie boy apparently can name his murderer (which abel witnessed without knowing kria did it)
I might be a hack writer but thats no reason not to Enjoy writing anyways
http://greenfrostfire.deviantart.com/

Zebra Bug

Quote from: Jasae Bushae on March 02, 2013, 08:15:54 PM
Quote from: Zebra Bug on March 02, 2013, 07:54:50 PM
Oh or Falina, pyroduck and alexi XD
Fa'lina: grandbabies~ 8D
Pyroduck: *pulls out his hair* ARGH!

oooh~ yeah~ the abel and devon reunion would be fun XD especially since zombie boy apparently can name his murderer (which abel witnessed without knowing kria did it)

At first I was like "Wait-what?" And than I remembered....yeah, I suppose Dev does know......I mean, it is in my signature and everything!