Greetings Citizen

Started by Green Lantern, September 09, 2005, 11:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green Lantern

Hi. I'm The Green Lantern.

You guys are actually encouraging welcome threads, huh? Well that's nice. Snazzy looking board you've got here.

This is totally the other side of the tracks for me. Don't worry. I won't cause any trouble.

Damaris

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

Green Lantern

So D'moon. I see you're abandoning passion for reason in the efforts of becoming a God instead of a brute beast. So you've began this Castlevania website empire! It isn't hard to tell that you're also trying to suck in The Castlevania Dungeon under your belt. It's practically yours all ready; it now literally has "Darkmoon" written all over it. You're also hosting like a dozen sub sites. So tell me, when will this end?

Damaris

As long as there are sites to redesign, he will be there.

As long as there are aspiring webdesigners with the good taste to not use geocities, he will be there.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

I dunno how empiric it is. I mean, sure, I have a ton of sites hosted at ICVD and CM. But that was as favors ro most people. I needed a server for my personal projects, and since I had a ton of space, I didn't see the point in keeping it all to myself. Besides, who really wants to use Geocities.

It's the same with the Dungeon. I helped Kurt out as a favor. It's still his site. Would I run it if he ever wanted to not run it himself? Sure. I'd lend a hand and take it over for him, but I really am hands off with most of that site now. Kurt has it well under control.

Reason for passion? Eh?

Jorge D. Fuentes

Heyyyy it's that Green Lantern dude.
Glad you like the Forum Layout.
Hee, 'snazzy'.  :D

Enjoy your stay here.

Crate

Welcome, Green Lantern. Enjoy your stay here.

:poke

Green Lantern

Quote from: Darkmoon on September 10, 2005, 01:04:21 AM
Reason for passion? Eh?
Heheh, it just sounded cool!

Thanks for the welcomes, folks.

ilpalazzo

welcome boy whos powers come from his ring. ^_^

Fizzbit