Enjoy your stay.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Sicill

Welcome to the forum.
Do try to read the rules.
Beyond that, enjoy your stay...

Turnsky

yessss... the rules are life!...

and remember.. THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!!!!!

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Gabi

This isn't an introduction thread, it's just a greeting thread. You have yet to introduce yourself. :P

Hello and welcome!
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Lashen

Unfortunately, I'm a person of few words where strangers are concerned (not that I dislike any of you) and would have felt pretentious had I given you something akin to an autobiography without someone invoking interest, so I'll remedy this:

My online handle is "Lashen" (Lash-en, not La-shen), and it's often abbreviated to "Lash." I've lurked around The Inverted Dungeon for a while now and decided to make my way over to the forum here.

If I could condense my interests...

I: Botany (I'm very fond of all plantlife—not limited to flowers.)
II: Chinese Culture (The focal point of most of my interests. I like cultural history in general and grew up too close to Chinatown, Los Angeles. I travel a lot and favor seclusive areas. I have not been to China; still working on my Mandarin.)
III: Mythology (This is likely my initial motivation regarding cultural history.)
IV: Martial Arts (There are few I dislike. I place my attention on kung fu/wushu, internal > external forms circulating Northern China—namely Shandong Province. With an exception to Jackie Chan, I don't care much at all for martial arts films.)
V: Video Games (I gravitate toward two-dimensional games. I generally play fighters, but my three favorite game series would be Castlevania, The King of Fighters, and SaGa.)

As a rule, I'm a considerate/subtle person. (I don't look the type and often go out of my way to stress my intention.)
This forum appealed to me because it's more or less an amalgam of websites with multiple interests. I look forward to making new friends. (No doubt I'd have become bored on Castlevania discussion alone.)

Edit: Apparently I've offended multiple people concerning the forum rules. I've posted twice, the other absent-mindedly "necromancing" a thread that hadn't made itself halfway down the first page. I've been here two days and people seem more than eager to throw public lynchings over actions that bear no ill intent. My mistake, but I really don't believe this is the place for me. Take care. (This is not for the sake of drama, carry on.)

Ignuus66

Eh, It's no big problem, I myself have probably broken many a rule without even realising it, as long as it is not to severe or not with ill intent, the moderators would probably let you off with a letter of warning. Just try not to make a habit of it and you will be fine.
Oh and welcome to the forums, hope you will enjoy it here even if you did start off on the wrong side of the bed (do they say that?)

(credit: Gabi)

Gabi

那,你也在学习汉语!多好啊!

Translation: "So, you're studying Mandarin too! Great!"
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly