19/11/12 [DMFA #1354] - Calculated Boredom

Started by Wurgel, November 19, 2012, 06:56:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starcat5

Quote from: Rainbow Spike on November 26, 2012, 02:06:10 PM
Please, please, remake first strips!
Personally, I'd settle for her making NEW strips.  >:3 Also, nice Avatar. Still needs multi-colored ridges and blue scales to REALLY do the Meme justice, though.
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Mao

Starcat5

Quote from: Mao on November 26, 2012, 02:56:39 PM
You never cease to amaze me.
*Frowns* What are you talking about? Or at least who are you adr... *Remembers an old series of forum posts* Ohhh...

...no, sorry Mao, you're taking my post out of context. I meant I prefer keeping the storyline rolling over making early strips pretty.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Ignuus66

(credit: Gabi)

Starcat5

Quote from: Ignuus66 on November 27, 2012, 07:47:05 AM
Quote from: Mao on November 26, 2012, 02:56:39 PM
You never cease to amaze me.
Who? What? Huh? *confused*
He took my post out of context, believing I was referencing on old argument we had a while back, rather than my actual intent in expressing my preference for advancing the plot over making old strips pretty. It's probably best if we all just move on and pretend this particular incident never happened.

Mao

I like how you're talking for me, even though I haven't had a chance to respond to you yet.  Not that I think you're wrong, but it's quite presumptuous of you.

As for taking things out of context:  I have your post history and can read the current thread, so no, I haven't taken anything out of context. ;)

Have I likely not read what you posted as you had intended it?  Good chance, but given your previous comments, can you blame me?

Starcat5

Quote from: Mao on November 28, 2012, 08:05:51 AM
Have I likely not read what you posted as you had intended it?  Good chance, but given your previous comments, can you blame me?
Hmm... Point made. I am probably being overly self-conscious and have taken your post out of context. Easy enough to do. We're using a text-based medium, after all.

Fine then, in what why do I "never cease to amaze" you? You know, so next time I don't have my foot shoved so far into my mouth it's now sticking out my rear.  :<

Ignuus66

The battle of passive agressive secretive posts. (as a side note, any info from amber so far?)

joshofspam

Quote from: Lying Foo on November 19, 2012, 03:04:08 PM
These have got to be the healthiest-looking undead we've seen thus far...

You make an excellent observation. We've seen many different conditions of undead.

But these two seem to be in better shape then others we've seen. Though if I remember correctly, Amber has mentioned that the Island has excellent body-shops and I'm not talking about the ones that work on your car. :P
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

KiloFoxx

i'm starting to get a little concerned for our artist here... this food-coma is lasting a LOT longer than normal with no word on her condition. missed the friday update, AND the monday update. and tomorrow's another Friday update >.< is she okay? jeez

Tapewolf

Quote from: KiloFoxx on November 29, 2012, 12:53:26 PM
i'm starting to get a little concerned for our artist here... this food-coma is lasting a LOT longer than normal with no word on her condition. missed the friday update, AND the monday update. and tomorrow's another Friday update >.< is she okay? jeez

I believe so, yes.  There might be a buffer, or multiple updates from what I've heard.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Ignuus66

I myself am hoping for a massive update that took a week to finish!

ChaosMageX

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 29, 2012, 01:11:02 PM
Quote from: KiloFoxx on November 29, 2012, 12:53:26 PM

I believe so, yes.  There might be a buffer, or multiple updates from what I've heard.

As far as her Twitter account can indicate, she might have a buffer of at least 2 partially colored pages, if not more, but her last tweet was over 3 days ago.  She apparently got distracted by Kettle, but who wouldn't get distracted by that shear level of cuteness?  Fear the bunnies!  Fear them I say, especially Astrex ones! :U

Icon by Sunblink

Merlin

Rabbits can be very distracting. It's a common problem.