What Song Are You Listening To?

Started by xHaZxMaTx, August 25, 2006, 01:35:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

KoRn- Twisted transistor (Techno remix)

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Gareeku

Quote from: Xze-Xze on September 03, 2006, 05:44:25 PM
KoRn- Twisted transistor (Techno remix)

Win.

The Prodigy - "Voodoo People"

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

Quote from: e_voyager on September 03, 2006, 06:05:19 PM
Kiss form a rose - seal
*is watching a music video with that very song* 0.0

Gareeku

Tekken 5 soundtrack - "Frozen Paradise"

bill

Dream Theater - Home

Evidently, this was in a Naurto episode. I wouldn't know.

e_voyager

Nikki

Gareeku

e_voyager

topher chee

e_voyager

topher chee

llearch n'n'daCorna

The Lads - My Forever Smoochy Girl.

Any song that finishes with the following lines has to be sung by an .. individual band. :-)

"My forever smoochy girl, please tell me is it true, my forever smoochy girl, do you dream about me too, my forever smoochy girl, and when it comes down to it, my forever smoochy girl, I love that you love cricket..."
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

topher chee

breaking a habit-linkin park i think haha

Nikki

topher chee

bill

Thank you for getting that in my head.  D:

topher chee

haha hey mama its that bea that makes you go mama, get on the floor move your body mama...

bill

Nikki

Bobby Jimmy & the Critters- somebody Farted

Hilarious song!! XD

topher chee

e_voyager

topher chee

xHaZxMaTx

Radiohead / OK Computer / Karma Police

I like this song. :3

e_voyager