What Song Are You Listening To?

Started by xHaZxMaTx, August 25, 2006, 01:35:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

topher chee

e_voyager

alone i break -korn. ( i love that greatest hit's cd)
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

topher chee

e_voyager

topher chee

e_voyager

xHaZxMaTx

Radiohead / Knives Out [US CD] / Knives Out

e_voyager

topher chee

Gareeku

Lost Prophets - "Rooftops (a liberation broadcast)"

topher chee

e_voyager

Gareeku

Tekken 3 Official Soundtrack - "Opening movie"

llearch n'n'daCorna

Type O Negative - We Hate Everyone

Admittedly this is after chewing through one of my "loose junk" directories, so just before this was Thou Shalt Not with If I Only Were A Goth, the Cruxshadows with Winter Born (thanks Janus), OPM with Heaven Is A Half Pipe, and Blind Guardian with Nightfall.

And next up is We Are Ferrets. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

topher chee

ElectroMotive

bill

e_voyager

topher chee

the bananas in pajamas are coming down the stairs

ElectroMotive

Kasarn

Faker - Addicted Romantic - 07. Teenage Werewolf

bill

Dream Theater - Blind Faith

By far, my favorite Dream Theater guitar solo is in this song. The 5:00 point on is my favorite part in any of their songs, except perhaps the overture of the Six Degrees suite. Rudess has a great piano/keyboard solo here as well. One of many reasons why I consider Six Degrees Dream Theater's masterpiece.

e_voyager

Kasarn

The Unicorns - Who Will Cut Our Hair When We're Gone? - 09. I Was Born (A Unicorn)

You say I'm doing it wrong.
YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG!
:)

e_voyager

the impression that i get the mighty might bosstones.
and not DMFA Radio.

Leafar

King Of Hearts

xHaZxMaTx

Radiohead / OK Computer / Fitter Happier

A good alternate title for this song would be 'How To Live a Better Life.'