What Song Are You Listening To?

Started by xHaZxMaTx, August 25, 2006, 01:35:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

topher chee

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

alone i break. korn. (how tru is this song)
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

topher chee

e_voyager

lucky you i don't have that.

evermore by doug the eagle
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ramsey

e_voyager

xHaZxMaTx

Possibly one of my favorite songs of all time from one of my favorite CD's. :cool

Radiohead / Hail to the Theif / 2+2=5 (The Lukewarm)

e_voyager

move your dead bones. - Dr reanimater

bill

e_voyager

is thisn how you know so many odd songs bill?

bill

e_voyager

i'm not a big music perosn but if i find a sone i like i never stop liking it.

xHaZxMaTx

Bah, I can't stand not listening to music.  That's why my ticker's always updating. :P

Pixies / Wave of Mutilation: The Best of Pixies / Nimrod's Son

bill

e_voyager

Kasarn

Grandaddy - Just Like the Fambly Cat - 06. The Animal World

e_voyager

xHaZxMaTx

Muse / Black Hole and Revelations / Knights of Cydonia

bill

Very 1970's Rush-like song on their part, IMO.

e_voyager

Word up followed by another brick in the wall,- korn

bill

e_voyager

Yeah bill you're proably right but i have one load of laundry left to wash and two to fold

topher chee

e_voyager

Aisha deCabre

"Tears of Pearls", Savage Garden...from the CD of the same name.  :P
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

e_voyager

Vaguely Creepy

Space Lion - The Seatbelts

They're the band who did the music for Cowboy Bebop, though I'm sure some of you knew that already.

I listen to it every night as I go to sleep. Very soothing.

King Of Hearts

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E