07/03/2012 [TDA #32] - Enter the Dragon

Started by joshofspam, July 03, 2012, 01:42:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

Oh boy, that's a face that you probably wouldn't want a dragon having when answering the door after you just hit the door buzzer.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Gabi

That's an interesting color scheme, though.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

justacritic

A purple dragon , that's not good. Purple is not a good color to see on a dragon.

Tapewolf

Quote from: justacritic on July 03, 2012, 08:42:08 PM
A purple dragon , that's not good. Purple is not a good color to see on a dragon.

Merlin's idea, actually.  I had imagined something more green and conventional but this was more interesting so I figured we'd go with it.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Merlin

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 04, 2012, 04:11:45 AM

Merlin's idea, actually.  I had imagined something more green and conventional but this was more interesting so I figured we'd go with it.

Haha, you know, I don't think I mentioned this but when I finished the inking I thought to myself about colours. My initial thoughts were green with maybe a gold mane, but then at the last second I thought "MERLIN MAKE IT A PRETTY DRAGON" and it almost ended up in bright, vivid pinks.

So purple isn't too bad :3

Tapewolf

Quote from: joshofspam on July 03, 2012, 01:42:08 PM
Oh boy, that's a face that you probably wouldn't want a dragon having when answering the door after you just hit the door buzzer.

http://project-future.org/stuff/things/jackets.png

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

justacritic

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 05, 2012, 05:26:46 PM
Get yer encyclopaedias here! ;-]
*Brains the salesman with a dictionary and thesaurus*
That's enough wordplay from you young man   

ChaosMageX

Quote from: Merlin on July 04, 2012, 06:36:44 AM

Merlin's idea, actually.  I had imagined something more green and conventional but this was more interesting so I figured we'd go with it.

Haha, you know, I don't think I mentioned this but when I finished the inking I thought to myself about colours. My initial thoughts were green with maybe a gold mane, but then at the last second I thought "MERLIN MAKE IT A PRETTY DRAGON" and it almost ended up in bright, vivid pinks.

It could have been worse.  She could have ended up being MAGIC PINK. :P  Sorry, I couldn't resist keeping the gag running. :giggle

Icon by Sunblink

justacritic

Quote from: ChaosMageX on July 06, 2012, 02:38:39 AM
Quote from: Merlin on July 04, 2012, 06:36:44 AM

Merlin's idea, actually.  I had imagined something more green and conventional but this was more interesting so I figured we'd go with it.

It could have been worse.  She could have ended up being MAGIC PINK. :P  Sorry, I couldn't resist keeping the gag running. :giggle
Ugh that would have brought out very painful comments.

AmigaDragon

Oh?
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

llearch n'n'daCorna

Spyro is never a good thing to see coming. Anything breakable in the general vicinity will be broken, and anyone in the general area will be beaten up. :-P
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

justacritic

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 08, 2012, 02:35:31 PM
Spyro is never a good thing to see coming. Anything breakable in the general vicinity will be broken, and anyone in the general area will be beaten up. :-P
Innocent livestock gets burned up and his appearance always has a prophecy of doom behind it. Still it doesn't mean that it isn't cool for a dragon to be purple.

Gabi

justacritic

Gabi

justacritic

Quote from: Gabi on July 10, 2012, 02:09:15 PM
Yes, it is! ^_^
I have a plush of him from my first visit to the Disney Land Theme Parks. Possibly one of the sites where everyone should visit at least once in their life even if they don't like Disney