[Visual Arts] Hazzy's Misc. Arts :: Coloured Commission by Mew

Started by xHaZxMaTx, August 22, 2006, 10:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xHaZxMaTx

I decided, "Why not give back to the community?"  But rather than doing requests for drawings and what not, I thought that since I'm better at digitally coloring, I'd do that.  So if you have something you want colored just ask me. :3

Tapewolf

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on October 02, 2006, 03:58:21 AM
I decided, "Why not give back to the community?"  But rather than doing requests for drawings and what not, I thought that since I'm better at digitally coloring, I'd do that.  So if you have something you want colored just ask me. :3

Heh, if you're bored, I'm still interested in having those portraits coloured that I was asking about a month or so ago :)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

xHaZxMaTx

I completely forgot about that!  I'm sooo sorry.  Luckily i still have them on my computer, I just have to find them. :animesweat

Tapewolf

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on October 03, 2006, 10:19:36 AM
  I completely forgot about that!  I'm sooo sorry.  Luckily i still have them on my computer, I just have to find them. :animesweat

I have a general policy of not pressuring artists and voice actors.  Of course when they forget, it all goes wrong :P

xHaZxMaTx

Sorry it took so long, and yes, I know I'm not done. :P

Tapewolf

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on October 06, 2006, 01:58:08 AM
[King Edwyg the Generous]
Sorry it took so long, and yes, I know I'm not done. :P

Thanks.  I'll integrate them tonight.

xHaZxMaTx

I'm so lazy!  I didn't even bother drawing a new pic, I just redid my old one. :lol

xHaZxMaTx

Step 1 for the request for Zedd, making a mech.  I just drew one half, copy/pasted and flipped it. :>

I finally got some use out of those Gundam Wing trading cards. :B

xHaZxMaTx

Everyone loves User Bars! :D  Want one made, just ask. ;)  I've made a lot before (More than what's here, but I can't find them), so if you see one you like, feel free to use it.  Most of these were requests from another forum.

bill

xHaZxMaTx

Yeah, I noticed that, 35 pixels to be exact.  But that should be an easy enough fix.

llearch n'n'daCorna

There's none that are labelled "Professional Cynic"...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bill

xHaZxMaTx

I'm wondering what kind of image I would use for that. :/

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: BillBuckner on November 22, 2006, 08:13:51 PM
Nah, Llearch, you're too nice to be cynical.

Now, did I ask for one for me? I don't believe I mentioned that at all...

If I wanted one for me I'd say something like, oh, I don't know, how about:
"Stupid people are like slinkies. They're not good for much, but they make you laugh when you push them down the escalator."
"God loves morons. He must - he made so many of them."
"Read it and weep, birth-control poster-child."

... or any of a number of other variants...

e_voyager

very well done has( i when though the entire thread today) you have a lot of skill in the figures you make certainly more then me.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Supercheese

Hey... I've a hankering for a [Nobody Expects the] Spanish Inquisition userbar.

(A la http://home.earthlink.net/~yinou/the%20spanish%20inquisition.jpg , but you don't have to use that picture.)

xHaZxMaTx

For Supercheese

For Aridas

For llearch

For Zedd

For Xze

Supercheese

Awesome! Now to waste my time fiddling with online animators and the GIMP...

...and MS paint. Can't forget that.

EDIT: Updated sig now. yayz  :3

Nikki

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on November 30, 2006, 06:49:56 PMFor Zedd

i shall also be taking this one >><<><

can yous make a few Naruto userbars for me? lesse..
Neji Fangirl
Kiba Fangirl
Gaara Fangirl

pwetty pweese? i'll get the pics for ya tonight (i'll be on MSN!)

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

I made this for a signature competition on another forum, thought maybe some of you would get a kick out of it.

Supercheese

I thought he was manic depressed, not paranoid. *shrugs*

Also, I'm having a really hard time reading the text. Really hard. *squints*

llearch n'n'daCorna

"I could calculate your chance of survival, but you won't like it."
"This will all end in tears, I just know it."
"Life. Don't talk to me about life."

"Marvin, there's a whole new life stretching out ahead of you!"
  "Oh, not another one."
"No, this time it'll be different, there'll be excitement, and adventure, and really wild things!"
  "Sounds awful."

Marvin the Paranoid Android is his title.
"What are you supposed to do with a manicly depressed robot?"
  "You think you've got problems, what are you supposed to do if you are a manicly depressed robot. No, don't try to answer, I'm fifty thousand times as intelligent as you and I still don't have an answer. It gives me a headache just trying to think down to your level."

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Supercheese on December 24, 2006, 03:43:04 AM
I thought he was manic depressed, not paranoid. *shrugs*

Also, I'm having a really hard time reading the text. Really hard. *squints*
Th image got scrunched because of the forum image size restrictions.  Click on it to get a bigger pic.

xHaZxMaTx

I made this for my sister's guitar she got for Christmas.  If only I could print it out on a giant, clear sticker. :/
Guitar
Full Design

xHaZxMaTx

Right, well my 3D art thread was locked after being idle for too long, and I won't bother starting another one, so I'll just stick it here.

I finally found out what I had to do to import/export into 3DS Viz and how to get it smooth.  The results are better than I could have ever hoped for. :boogie

e_voyager

may i have on hazzy? i was thinking along the lines of Robot power with forte form mega man. after all his name means strength.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

xHaZxMaTx

Started Friday night. :)  I'd like to thank Bill for the inspiration.

e_voyager