[Art] Daka's Art Thread (Last updated 3-28-08)

Started by Sufurin Scorda, January 05, 2008, 05:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sufurin Scorda

Y HALO THAR FORUMITES >:3

I think I've improved a little since I've last been here, so mah arts might be a little different. I've started actually coloring some of my stuff now, and a friend of mine recently gave me OpenCanvas, so I'll probably use both MS Paint and OC. I probably won't color that many of my OpenCanvas drawings though.

And this stuff's from a month ago:

• Lemur :3 - I drew this for a teacher of mine for a school thing but he didn't want it and used something else instead. :C So I gave it to another teacher for Christmas. Meanie.
  • Daka - Another pic of mah fursona. It's got color~

Critique plz. :C I already know that I suck at drawing pawsies/hands.

Newer Stuff:
  • Random draggy - Just a random draggy I drew yesterday. I like his colors. :>
  • Best flash evur - Got my paws on Adobe Flash and made this for my favorite closet monster Boogey. He thinks it's neat. :P

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Dak on January 05, 2008, 05:09:56 PMI think I've improved a little since I've last been here...

I'll say. :3

Quote from: Dak on January 05, 2008, 05:09:56 PM...so mah arts might be a little different.

A bit different, yes, but still definitely your style.

Quote from: Dak on January 05, 2008, 05:09:56 PMCritique plz. :C I already know that I suck at drawing pawsies/hands.

On the Jy pic, it would probably look better if his hand was either behind his ear, or little more to his left.  Other than that, awesome work.  *Corny thumbs up!* :D

bill

Nikki

DAKAAA!! put up the pic joo made me for x-mas!!! pweeeese? it's totally awesome 8D

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Sufurin Scorda

Quote from: BillBuckner on January 05, 2008, 09:16:49 PM
I am not featured in any picture, voted 0
Oh silly Bill. You don't need anyone to draw you. You could just go find a picture of yourself on google. Just search for "dumb" or "ugly" or "dumb and ugly." I think "failure" would work too. Or maybe "failure" is for Haz. I don't remember. :B

Quote from: Xze-Xze on January 05, 2008, 09:21:53 PM
DAKAAA!! put up the pic joo made me for x-mas!!! pweeeese? it's totally awesome 8D
Fine. After I draw some more arts. So I'm not just puttin' up one thing. And I have crap I need to finish, like hitting Bill for being a stupidface.

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Dak on January 06, 2008, 12:33:38 AMOh silly Bill. You don't need anyone to draw you. You could just go find a picture of yourself on google. Just search for "dumb" or "ugly" or "dumb and ugly." I think "failure" would work too. Or maybe "failure" is for Haz. I don't remember. :B

At first I laughed.  Then I was all, ":<".

Kishyka_Stormwalker

Good work overall. I love Daka's cute grin. He has great proportions and the eyes just make me smile. I also happen to like the way you do hands (paws?). I never could get the fingers even. Yours look natural.

Sufurin Scorda

It liiiiiiiiiives.

• Random draggy - Just a random draggy I drew yesterday. I like his colors. :>

• Best flash evur - Got my paws on Adobe Flash and made this for my favorite closet monster Boogey. He thinks it's neat. :P

I need to draw more. I keep getting busy with other things. :c I'm even a month behind on most of my webcomics, ahhhhhhhh.

xHaZxMaTx

Ooh, pretty colours. :.  Reminds me of, like... a calico cat, a monarch butterfly, and... a fuzzy spider, like a tarantula, or something. :B  Except, y'know, it's really a dragon-thing.

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

NDDR

i like the wings, the tail and the horns on the dragon, and the color on the wings is awesome against the background.