Hello Lovelies~ <3

Started by Sienna Maiu - M T, April 20, 2012, 06:38:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sienna Maiu - M T

*strikes a pose*
I have returned once more~  :cvheart

It's summer time now and while there's a good chance that I'll be taking summer courses and getting at least a part time job, I shall make an effort to at least pop in every once in a while :>
I also aim to sketch for at least ten minutes a day. That's really not supposed to be that hard of a thing, if you think about it... I could probably have some marked improvements if I didn't go for months to a year at a time without drawing at all.

So, how's everyone doin'?
(and is it just me, or has forum-traffic slowed? Also; changes to the site layout! :O)

~ Sienna Maiu - Moonshine Tallgrass
(PS: I seem to have noticed that the 'glow' I love to use so much is broken... :<)
   Avatar by me. Signature image made from a picture by shadows-play on dA (circa 2007-2008).      :deadhorse
my art thread

Tapewolf

I've never seen glow work at all - I think it probably needs IE so if you're now using Firefox, Chromium or a phone-based browser it won't do anything.

And yeah, traffic is not what it was, but that seems to be the case for a lot of forums.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Sienna Maiu - M T

Nah, I'm still using Internet Explorer, and it even updated itself without permission a couple of weeks ago, so...

And, given that it had been about six months or more since my last sign-in, I suppose it's the fault of those such as myself. :.
   Avatar by me. Signature image made from a picture by shadows-play on dA (circa 2007-2008).      :deadhorse
my art thread

VAE

Hey Sienna!
Long time no see, probably because I don't tend to follow the main IRC room that much these days.
Welcome back and good luck with the job.
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Sienna Maiu - M T

Hey VAE!
And as far as that goes, I've been there barely any more frequently than I've been here... though my last posting here was in September and I think I'd signed in to IRC about ten times in that same timeframe...

And, thanks! ^-^
my art thread

Ignuus66

Herro, to be frank I came at a time when you were already gone, but I saw some of your creations, and I really like them!

Edit: fixed the multiple grammar issues :S
Edit: wOoo! I managed to screw up the grammar of the sentence above..... Keeping it that way for the irony

(credit: Gabi)

llearch n'n'daCorna

hey, Sienna. Welcome back!
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Sienna Maiu - M T

Hello Ignuus! ^-^ (sounds like a dragon's name~ :.)
Thank-you so much! I'm very glad to hear that ^-^
If I may ask; which sorts of works are your favourites?
(though this reminds me, I should start considering things in regards to art-thread type things)

Hey there, llearch! Thanks! :D
my art thread

Ignuus66

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on April 24, 2012, 06:03:08 AM
(sounds like a dragon's name~ :.)
Heh, Ignus actually means "fire" in latin, so you are pretty much spot on....
... Though I usually RP as a fire elemental (or an insane pyromaniac  :mwaha)

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on April 24, 2012, 06:03:08 AM
If I may ask; which sorts of works are your favourites?
The cookies! I love cookies   :mowcookie!
jokes aside though, the *true story* picture (at the very top of your art post, the one holding a wine bottle) is my fave, you did her facial expression very well and it really FEELS like a person, instead of a drawing (you are on the higher points of the uncanny valley there)

(credit: Gabi)

Sienna Maiu - M T

Ah yes... the "birthday picture" I was working on last year...  I really should finish it up and post the whole thing some time :>
Thank-you ^-^

And if you like cookies, I made some fudge yesterday which I've totes got to put up some time! (but first I've got to find September's ramblings/ideas, before hassling llearch into unlocking my thread :))
my art thread

joshofspam

I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Sienna Maiu - M T

my art thread