Ello

Started by Gauthar, April 19, 2012, 10:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gauthar

Ello my name is Gauthar the lygon [lynx dragon] Um >.> dont know what else to say besides

Name: Gauthar
Nicknames or Aliases: Gau or Gau Gau
Species: Lygon [Lynx Dragon hybrid]

Physical Description: standing 6'6, his hair deep purple color with red and pink tips, the hair coming down to about his shoulders. Horns about 1 and a half feet long, chains going between the two horns in a criss cross fashion...silver in color with rubies and sapphires hanging from the chain. His eyes were a swirl of pink and blue coloring. As his wings come down around him. About 16 foot from tip to tip,they were in the same swirl pattern, a deep purple color that went from dark to lighter purple on the tips, the tips it had a light pinkish red color that came down going into a dark crimson color more towards the middle. A reverse effect to the purple his tail moved up from the ground being around 5 foot long, the swirling upon it started at his crimson tuft of fur, going down to the dark crimson scales and light purple fur moving up to his back. Wings unfolding from his body revealing him to be with no shirt on, showing off his heptagram branding now at each point a different colored branding of Celtic runes. His body was lean showing he enjoyed to keep in shape, his fur a crimson color that held white tips, the scales however were a dark purple color that in some light looked black in color. His lower half was covered with a pair of skin tight leather pants a pair of bondage straps between his legs.

Damaris

Welcome to the forum. Please make sure to read over the rules. (for example, it might be good to note that role-playing is located in one of our subforums, but not in the bulk of the areas.)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

What she said. She's nicer than I am.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Gauthar

well I err wasnt trying to put rp x.x just describing myself a little, a few other forums had me do that and it sorta stuck I'm sorry x.x

Darkmoon

It's okay. There's just a fine line here between sharing your fursona and RPing.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Inumo

Welcome to the forums! Hang out, have fun, and beware the mods (the two folks you've interacted with so far being among them). Enjoy your stay, and if RPing is your thing, I look forward to seeing how you write!