New member!

Started by Drakkenmensch, January 16, 2012, 05:55:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakkenmensch

Hellos!

Long time reader of DMFA, finally registered to interact with the fun people of the Lost Lake Inn forum!

Amber Williams

*rolls about*

Heyo and welcome to the boards. I hope you have a good time here. Don't worry about the locals, they only bite on Thursdays. :U

ShadesFox

Hello!

And I assure you that Amber is lieing. She does that a lot. I bite all the time.
The All Purpose Fox

justacritic

Just watch where you bite Shadesfox, some people haven't had their shots.

llearch n'n'daCorna

It's Thursday today, isn't it? *chomp*

Welcome to the salt mines, comrade. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

Oooh, I like this one.  Noticed that the Lost Lake Inn part was for DMFA, not the whole forum.  Good on you!  Welcome aboard.  Just make sure you've read the rules and faq and you'll get on pretty well here.

Darkmoon

Quote from: Amber Williams on January 16, 2012, 07:32:16 AM
*rolls about*

Heyo and welcome to the boards. I hope you have a good time here. Don't worry about the locals, they only bite on Thursdays. :U

Good thing we're having "All Thursdays" calendars printed for the store. Gonna come in handy. Plus, they'll sell like I keep hearing hotcakes sell.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Beezle Bub

Lol, welcome...I don't know how authentic or weighty my reply will be, but...Welcome all the same
Just because it makes sense doesn't mean it's sane

Mao

Beez, don't necro threads more than a month old, please.  It's in the forum rules which you were supposed to have just read when you signed up.  I appreciate you trying to be friendly and outgoing but those rules are in place for a reason.