27/12/2011 [TANP #6] The escape begins

Started by Gabi, December 27, 2011, 07:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabi

Why does everyone jump to conclusions when they see someone standing among a pile of dead bodies? :rolleyes

Sorry, the situation is too serious. I had to lighten up the mood a bit. I'm not sure it worked.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

justacritic

I believe it's to stave off the madness that results from realizing such things are happening in this world or any other. Then again, no one should be too rational in front of dead maimed bodies.

techmaster-glitch

Can't help but think that Page is awfully calm and clear of thought for being a kid who just watched both his parents brutally slaughtered before his eyes. :B

Lore

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on December 27, 2011, 09:02:20 PM
Can't help but think that Page is awfully calm and clear of thought for being a kid who just watched both his parents brutally slaughtered before his eyes. :B

I'm going to assume that the shock hasn't set in yet. The emotional part of his brain just shut down in the face of trauma. It'll probably all come out later.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Sounds likely, Spooks.

Poor kid. That's gonna screw him up for a while.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

joshofspam

Well if he is going to have a break down later. I'd have to wonder if it's going to be anytime soon?

The letter probably gives him some small idea of his next coarse of action. Will he collapse now or later?

Though I do wonder what exactly his biological dad left in his letter for him.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.