Started by Mogwai, November 22, 2011, 12:08:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justacritic

Sofox

Quote from: justacritic on November 28, 2011, 09:45:00 PM
Quote from: Sofox on November 28, 2011, 04:09:01 PM
Now was it after midnight or before...?
I think it was after

Wait, was it don't feed them after, or do feed them after?

Damaris

Quote from: Mao Laoren on November 28, 2011, 10:54:04 AM
I'm a bit more of a stickler for 'discuss the op' in the comic forums, but everywhere else.. natural flow and progression is king.

Wait, we have comic forums?

<.<

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

llearch n'n'daCorna

We try to hide them, Damaris. With more success with some people than with others... ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

justacritic

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 29, 2011, 07:35:51 PM
We try to hide them, Damaris. With more success with some people than with others... ;-]
Then again a lot of people seem to be rolling high on their spot checks

xkard14

must we wate 4 monday or fryday 4 new comics   :mowsad

Inumo

And apparently Mogwai's been threadjacked even further, and almost at its expiration date too. Hello, there, xkard! Welcome to the forums. Beware the mods, read the rules, and take heed of any and all warnings. Above all, enjoy your stay!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: xkard14 on December 21, 2011, 02:24:26 AM
must we wate 4 monday or fryday 4 new comics   :mowsad

Must we fight our way through your grammar? Capital first letter on must; wait; for, not four, since we're not counting here; capital on Monday, since it's a proper noun; same on Friday, and also spell it correctly; again, for; a full stop (or period, if you're from the USA) at the end of a sentence to indicate completion of the thought.

I count 8 errors in a 10 word sentence. You're not the worst we've had, but you're definitely up there. If you wish to communicate with people, an effort on your part goes a long way.

Also, see Rule V section B and D; on the subject of thread necromancy, of which you are pushing the boundaries, and thread hijacking, likewise. See also Rule VIII sections A and B; on the subject of leet-speak, literacy and coherency. You did read the rules, didn't you? I mean, they're listed in the Terms and Conditions you have to accept before you register here, and they're also linked at the top of every page. Given that, I'd be a bit disappointed if you hadn't. And if you haven't, you're in breach, and should go read them now. Really really. Right now. Before you post somewhere else, other than the birthday thread.

Take this as a warning. We don't give more than one, usually.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

I also want to point out:  DMFA updates are on Monday and Friday.  This forum is for more than just DMFA, though.  DMFA's part of the forum is called 'Lost Lake Inn' and if you wish to discuss it, that would be the ideal place to do so.

Darkmoon

*applause* Saves me the trouble of saying it.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Damaris

don't people have to answer questions on the rules now in order to register?  Did that system break?

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

No, that system is still around. That doesn't mean people won't simple skim for the right answers, but your point is well founded.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...