My Little DMFA Ponies

Started by OminousShadow, September 12, 2011, 02:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balance

Veering briefly back on-topic...no one has picked the lowest-hanging fruit here.

Aliph-
Species: (Dark) Pegasus
Mark: A skull, representing either his repeated deaths or the undead. Either way, he would get teased mercilessly about it.

Returning to our regularly scheduled hijack:

Pony Note (because Ponies of Death love apples).

I fail utterly at drawing, so I tried merging images of Pinkie Pie and Ryuk with a face morphing tool. The results were...unfortunate.

Maark30

Quote from: Balance on September 28, 2011, 01:32:43 AM
Veering briefly back on-topic...no one has picked the lowest-hanging fruit here.

Aliph-
Species: (Dark) Pegasus
Mark: A skull, representing either his repeated deaths or the undead. Either way, he would get teased mercilessly about it.

Returning to our regularly scheduled hijack:

Pony Note (because Ponies of Death love apples).

I fail utterly at drawing, so I tried merging images of Pinkie Pie and Ryuk with a face morphing tool. The results were...unfortunate.

Kinda looked like the after effects of the teleporter accident in Star Trek:TMP did it?
Proud member of the "Let the artist know how much you love her work" club

Balance

Quote from: Maark30 on September 29, 2011, 03:06:03 PMKinda looked like the after effects of the teleporter accident in Star Trek:TMP did it?

I'm not sure where the extra nostril came from. Especially since neither of them had visible nostrils....

Azlan

Quote from: Balance on September 29, 2011, 05:43:16 PM

I'm not sure where the extra nostril came from. Especially since neither of them had visible nostrils....

Nose Ninjas.

Aliph does seem to have a high affinity to dieing, not much of a unique characteristic though...
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Lurkie

Quote from: Balance on September 28, 2011, 01:32:43 AM

Curse you, Balance!  :)  I had just taken a swallow of tea when I read that!  One spit-take later and it's all over my monitor and my keyboard (oh my poor, poor keyboard).  Oh well, I was going to change some hardware anyway; may as well clean the whole thing.   :compbash
|  Space   ||   Space  ||  It's Hard  ||  A Place  ||  Burma  |
|  is Big  ||  is Dark ||   to Find   ||  to Park  ||  Shave  |

Arcblade

I almost did the same thing with my gatorade.  XD

Balance

Quote from: Azlan on September 29, 2011, 11:11:22 PM
Aliph does seem to have a high affinity to dieing, not much of a unique characteristic though...
But he practices so hard! :D

Quote from: Alondro on September 26, 2011, 10:40:23 AM
Equingelion
Why does that make me giggle?

Quote from: Alondro on September 26, 2011, 10:40:23 AM
Stargate: Equestria
Way ahead of you.

Quote from: Balance on September 26, 2011, 11:38:37 AM
You forgot Ponycraft 2. :D
That was actually the video that brought me into the fandom. Good times... good times...

joshofspam

If Mink's beauty mark would be anything besides the clan mark I'd think it would be of a pink Cthulhu covered in Ribbons looking cute and adorable.

Either that or a pink Squid, but I think Nixie already has one in her comic.

Alexsi would be her hammer with a ribbon tied to the bottom end of the handle. Maybe a liquor bottle crossing it.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.