Site Hacked?

Started by Lego3400, July 14, 2011, 10:14:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lego3400

Darkmoon

The whole of the server CVRPG is on was hacked. CMF was hacked as well, as were other sites I run. It's a slow process getting each of the sites back up, but we should be fully up and running sometime today.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

joshofspam

Seems like it's totally down now.

Is there still problems with your site Darkmoon?

Seemed like it got fixed for a day and got knocked back down again.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

llearch n'n'daCorna

It's been up and down a lot. We're concentrating on moving to a new server that is all fresh and upgraded, since the old one has been pissed about with by the skript-kiddies.

Presumably something is being done to disable the sites that they're getting in via. The owner hasn't been terribly specific about that - and, frankly, if he had, I wouldn't be.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon

CVRPG should be fine today... I don't check it much at work, since it's "blocked" by a filter for being games-related.

I did break in quickly for a sec, and it seems to be running for me. Current update is up and all. If you're having a specific issue, please let me know.

joshofspam

Okay. I figure it out.

The sites up, its just that the link on the forum is broken it seems.

Boy whoever was responsible for the intentional problems sure is going out of their way. Though just with the move alone, there was the potential for problems. Well here's hoping that the move goes more smoothly after all this.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Genn Faol

The CVRPG bonus comics/supplementals page doesn't work for me. All I get is the site header and an otherwise blank, or rather, black page. Well, and the copyright notice at the bottom. But no comic list. If that's already being worked on, sorry for pointing it out again, I just didn't see it here in this thread.

llearch n'n'daCorna

I believe the forum link has been busted since Darkmoon did his site refresh.

We'll fix it after we move servers.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon

Quote from: Genn Faol on July 20, 2011, 12:51:08 PM
The CVRPG bonus comics/supplementals page doesn't work for me. All I get is the site header and an otherwise blank, or rather, black page. Well, and the copyright notice at the bottom. But no comic list. If that's already being worked on, sorry for pointing it out again, I just didn't see it here in this thread.

I actually just discovered that today myself. A consequence of the server move and certain variables taking priority over others. It's been fixed. Thanks!

I also fixed the link in the forum desc. Had I remembered it was there, I would have fixed it sooner.