17/06/2011 [DMFA# 1227] - Unleash the present

Started by Tapewolf, June 17, 2011, 03:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

That sounds ominous.  I hope Jyrras is invited to the party, anyway.  Will they now have to throw Fa'Lina out as a gatecrasher?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

I spose at least Fa'Lina is fairly safe from Wildy's signature move...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

LionHeart

"Go away". "Going away".

Just a slight difference...
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Acriaos

That dipping bird looks a bit weird... I'm just saying, because we have 30 (yes, thirty  :mwaha ) of those birds in our classroom, drinking water all the time. But what exactly is he planning to do with the bird anyway?

Naldru

Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

D'ymkarra

Quote from: Tapewolf on June 17, 2011, 03:22:06 AM
Will they now have to throw Fa'Lina out as a gatecrasher?

I'd think Alexsi anyways, would be treating her like a Guest of Honor...She is, afterall, getting her brother out her fur for a month or two  8)

Quote from: Naldru on June 17, 2011, 04:42:08 AM
There was a previous strip where Matilda had a whole bunch of those in her store. I imagine that she gave Dan the bird.

*RoflSnerk*

Something to remind Dan of her while he's away?
'It'd be such an honour, to be personally smacked upside the head by the artist herself' - Bjalf

Madd the Sane

But I don't remember them having a top hat with a green band.  :rolleyes

Edit: I remembered wrong :/ I thought they didn't have a top hat at all.
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

OminousShadow

That sounds ominous. 

It sounds nothing like me at all.

In seriousness though, I do wonder what Wildy is releasing. Does it bite? Does it sting? Is it poisonous? Is it an angry ex-girlfriend of Dan's? I wanna know.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

joshofspam

That sounds ominous. 

Pygmy Shrew, fleas, talking spiders, Mows.

It could be anything knowing Wildy.

Though I wonder if we might have a part party crasher or two. Hopefully for  Lorenda sanity, she has manage to convince Kria to stay home. Though who else could make the end of a party interesting?

Wonder if we'll see some of the attic rats in the background?

Though it seems like Amber had one of those days again. Does this mean Fluffy will be fetching the pointy stick of rebooting? :3
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Scrap Fish

Quote from: OminousShadow on June 17, 2011, 08:03:18 AM
Does it bite? Does it sting? Is it poisonous? Is it an angry ex-girlfriend of Dan's? I wanna know.
Prehaps all at once.

Anyway, I think the bird is a nice going away present, and not a go-away present at all. (The top hat is a nice touch.)
Wildy's present, however, is assuredly dangerous. Although it's an understandable mistake.

I also believe that Fa'Lina will likely be at the party to A: take Dan to SAIA, and B: eat the muffins.

Just spreading the confusion around. There's enough for everybody!

LionHeart

Damn it, now I have this song stuck in my  head every time I look at this thread...
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Attic Rat

If Dan steps out of the way when Wildy's present pounces, and it misses... Then the present is past!
But that won't happen for a while, so the past present is future.

Sorry. Someone had to say it.
Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?

Maark30

Quote from: Attic Rat on June 17, 2011, 03:18:08 PM
If Dan steps out of the way when Wildy's present pounces, and it misses... Then the present is past!

Cute one.
That one reminds me of a temporal physics discussion I would have with an old friend that would just  give him  migraines.
Proud member of the "Let the artist know how much you love her work" club

Lurkie

Will they now have to throw Fa'Lina out as a gatecrasher?

I would imagine that Lost Lake has a few guests from outside the Ti'Fiona siblings' circle of friends, and I doubt that Alexsi would throw any of them out.  Restaurants often host parties without ejecting the other paying customers.  Fa'Lina would fall in that category, I think, especially if she buys a drink.  (Or pays for the cupcakes!  :mowcookie )
|  Space   ||   Space  ||  It's Hard  ||  A Place  ||  Burma  |
|  is Big  ||  is Dark ||   to Find   ||  to Park  ||  Shave  |

Attic Rat

Quote from: Maark30 on June 17, 2011, 07:42:30 PM

Cute one.
That one reminds me of a temporal physics discussion I would have with an old friend that would just  give him  migraines.

Yes, but you know what Wildy is like
So prepare in the present for the future... Tense.

Talis Mahn

Hmmm, Wildy does get long with Pip....  So maybe Pip is the present.  :)

LionHeart

Well, that would certainly be a tense situation. :P
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Attic Rat

Wait a second... Could "Release your present" be a euphemism for something?  :erk

Probably better that she release it behind a tree somewhere, yes...

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Alondro

Quote from: OminousShadow on June 17, 2011, 08:03:18 AM
That sounds ominous. 

It sounds nothing like me at all.

In seriousness though, I do wonder what Wildy is releasing. Does it bite? Does it sting? Is it poisonous? Is it an angry ex-girlfriend of Dan's? I wanna know.

Charline?  D:
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Maark30

Of course its dangerous, this is Wildy we are talking about.  The last time she did something that was not dangerous she was a little girl.  Most likely right before she met Dan and he nailed himself with a rock.

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: D'ymkarra on June 17, 2011, 07:05:32 AM
There was a previous strip where Matilda had a whole bunch of those in her store. I imagine that she gave Dan the bird.

*RoflSnerk*

Well, think of it this way .... here we see Dan walking trough the woods, in an awfully chipper mood, with a focus on the wooden pecker that Matilda gave him.

... try not to think dirty thoughts please.  :D

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Maark30

Quote from: Anker Steadfast on June 19, 2011, 12:09:29 AM
Quote from: D'ymkarra on June 17, 2011, 07:05:32 AM

*RoflSnerk*

Well, think of it this way .... here we see Dan walking trough the woods, in an awfully chipper mood, with a focus on the wooden pecker that Matilda gave him.

... try not to think dirty thoughts please.  :D

Have you met us??????

MT Hazard

With Wildy away Dan and Lore will be able to talk /apologise about the party.

Lore: Sorry about.. the awkwardness.

Dan: Sorry I nearly made out with your mother

Lore: Yeah that...sorry, what?
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

OminousShadow

Quote from: MT Hazard on June 19, 2011, 08:35:56 AM

That would work quite well I think, though change Lorenda's last line to her spitting something she just drank right into Dan's face in surprise and you got something truly funny.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

D'ymkarra

Quote from: OminousShadow on June 19, 2011, 11:08:59 AM

That would work quite well I think, though change Lorenda's last line to her spitting something she just drank right into Dan's face in surprise and you got something truly funny.

Ah, the classic 'spit take'...

Though honestly, I'd think Lorenda would be used to her mother doing this to her male friends by now...
'It'd be such an honour, to be personally smacked upside the head by the artist herself' - Bjalf

Maark30

Quote from: D'ymkarra on June 19, 2011, 02:29:50 PM
Quote from: OminousShadow on June 19, 2011, 11:08:59 AM

Ah, the classic 'spit take'...

Though honestly, I'd think Lorenda would be used to her mother doing this to her male friends by now...

That is why I figure the exchange would be more like this

Lore: Yeah that happens.

OminousShadow

Hmm this brings up a question. If Kria were to meet Abel soon, what would happen. I imagine one of two things myself.

1: Smother him with hugs as he is still a precious little baby to her.
2: Lose herself in how sexy he is to her by his being a cubi and try to get in his pants.

I would hope it would be option number one even if number too would be more hilarious.

Viking ZX

Quote from: OminousShadow on June 19, 2011, 10:06:05 PM
Hmm this brings up a question. If Kria were to meet Abel soon, what would happen. I imagine one of two things myself.

2: Lose herself in how sexy he is to her by his being a cubi and try to get in his pants.

I would hope it would be option number one even if number too would be more hilarious.

I've actually been waiting to see this particular event for some time now, or something similar to it.
I'm an author! Check out my site!

D'ymkarra

Quote from: Viking ZX on June 19, 2011, 10:37:20 PM
Quote from: OminousShadow on June 19, 2011, 10:06:05 PM

I've actually been waiting to see this particular event for some time now, or something similar to it.

As have I...though knowing Amber, there's probably some off-the-wall third option we're all overlooking.