05/23/2011 [DMFA #1221] - Love kinda sneaks up on you

Started by AxiLarin, May 23, 2011, 04:57:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AxiLarin

Yay!!  Matilda is so awesome, and I love her and Dan's relationship.  Looks like it's about to kicked up another notch.
Now maybe he'll get to see the actual bed.

OminousShadow

It might be just because I have a dirty mind, but I get the feeling things that are not very PG will begin happening offscreen.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

Daymond42

Or.. time to blow the mind here.

What if.. it's already been done? :o Matilda could totally be a ninja like that. It's "Fist of the North Star" smexings, I tell ya! :o

hytop

Yay Matilda!!! Me hopes they stay together!!!!!  :mowmeep :mowhappy :mowhappy :mowhappy

CoyoteCaliente

And the vote goes in for the most lovey-dovey webcomic couple is... :3
I'm just a little bit... Aiene, Geisteskrank, Insano, Elnebajos, Vansinnig, Fou, Atamagaokashii, Gek, Dolzinnig, Hullu, Gila, Meschuge, Nebun, Dement... INSANE.

And do not tell your daddy how to ----.

Alondro

*Charline eagerly awaits for Rule 34 to kick into gear*  Fan smut time!  >:3

*then all that happens is crudely 'A'-drawn fan smut from fat fanbois*  Nuuuuuuuu!!   'A'
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

CoyoteCaliente

Quote from: Alondro on May 23, 2011, 12:01:54 PM

*then all that happens is crudely 'A'-drawn fan smut from fat fanbois*  Nuuuuuuuu!!   'A'

*headdesk*
I'm just a little bit... Aiene, Geisteskrank, Insano, Elnebajos, Vansinnig, Fou, Atamagaokashii, Gek, Dolzinnig, Hullu, Gila, Meschuge, Nebun, Dement... INSANE.

Lurkie

Hey!  Who you callin' "fanboi", you?  Besides, Lurkie couldn't draw his way out of a wet paper bag, so you've nothing to worry about there.  'Leastwise, not from me.  :P

Ah Matilda, mistress of belt-fu.  Yup, they make a very cute couple.  :-)  I, too, hope they stay together.
|  Space   ||   Space  ||  It's Hard  ||  A Place  ||  Burma  |
|  is Big  ||  is Dark ||   to Find   ||  to Park  ||  Shave  |

iceick

And while Dan is at the acadamy he notices something growing inside of him (refference "Alien").

joshofspam

So this must mean that Matilda and Dan are thinking of making their relationship steady.

Could Dan be upgrading from a basement in the not to distant future? >:3
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Wurgel

*Charline eagerly awaits for Rule 34 to kick into gear*  Fan smut time!  >:3

*then all that happens is crudely 'A'-drawn fan smut from fat fanbois*  Nuuuuuuuu!!   'A'

well, if its drawn THAT WAY, i don't think anyone would care about the artists weight problems.  :mwaha

Quote from: joshofspam on May 23, 2011, 01:08:26 PM

based on Matilda's couch, "upgrade" wouldn't be the right word.

Mao

Let's keep this conversation closer to the PG line, shall we?  You don't want me to have to pull out the stompy boots do you, guys?

joshofspam

Quote from: Wurgel on May 23, 2011, 01:14:44 PM
Quote from: joshofspam on May 23, 2011, 01:08:26 PM

based on Matilda's couch, "upgrade" wouldn't be the right word.

Wasn't really thinking much more then Dan moving in with Matilda.

Still it must make things interesting for her when she has two legged guests. I'd gather that she would have a fairly large kitchen considering her size and possible nutritional needs. Considering her business her house is probably more then it would seem from just a glance as well.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Anker Steadfast

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Mao Laoren on May 23, 2011, 01:22:38 PM
Let's keep this conversation closer to the PG line, shall we?  You don't want me to have to pull out the stompy boots do you, guys?

Dammit. Must I?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

boots

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 23, 2011, 04:19:46 PM
Dammit. Must I?

Happy now? Sheesh. I have things to do.

;-]

Anker Steadfast

Matilda's sneaky boots. :D

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

MT Hazard

Yet more proof, If any were needed, that the new comic format(s) are a winner. Good to see the age gap (191) isn't an problem for those two.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

CoyoteCaliente

Oh, also, BOOB SMOOSH BOOB SMOOSH BOOB SMOOSH

/pervy-perv rant done with.

D'ymkarra

I love Matilda's waggity-waggity face...The lovely Tauress shows more depth and personality every time we see her  :boogie
'It'd be such an honour, to be personally smacked upside the head by the artist herself' - Bjalf

Madmann135

Matilda may be a cobra taur but she is more feline being able to slip under his belt like that... that sounded strangely erotic...
There are numerous outcomes to this situation... I just hope they are as interesting as I think they are.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

ArchTeryx

For all this non-PG talk, I'd say Matilda classifies as an awesome FRIEND.  She's smart, tolerant, clueful, has a great dry wit, and heaven only knows she knows how to turn on the cute when she wants Dan to feel better.  :mowhappy

I'd take her and Dan out to dinner in a heartbeat, and I don't say that about many characters at all.

Gamma

I really like all the details showing up on Matilda lately. Especially some of the scales showing up in certain lighting conditions, nice touch.
The art style is really getting distilled further.  :)
011010000111010001110100011100000011101000101111001011110111011101110111011101110010111001111001011011110111010101110100011101010110001001100101001011100110001101101111011011010010111101110111011000010111010001100011011010000011111101110110001111010110111101001000011001110011010101010011010010100101100101010010010010000100000100110000

Turnsky

remember folks, if the canary dies, it means Mao's pulled out the stompy boots and is in dire need of odor-eaters.  :P

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Ampzero

Quote from: D'ymkarra on May 23, 2011, 06:18:38 PM
I love Matilda's waggity-waggity face...The lovely Tauress shows more depth and personality every time we see her  :boogie

Yes!~ loved that face/tail too  :3 

hope there is more >.<..... but might transition now....  :P
Hey :)

Naldru

I have this vision of Mao and llearch putting on their footwear, and singing "These Boots are Made for Stomping" (to the tune of "These Boots are Made for Walking", of course) while dancing the monster mash on the heads of the forumites.

This little discussion has provoked such naughty thoughts in my head, hundreds of puns that would not appropriate for this forum.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

llearch n'n'daCorna

... feel free to enlighten me as to the puns. I'm usually interested in a punful experience.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ishidan

It took me a moment to notice which side of Dan's belt Matilda is on.  How indeed.

Maark30

Proud member of the "Let the artist know how much you love her work" club

Valynth

Quote from: Naldru on May 24, 2011, 12:53:10 PM
I have this vision of Mao and llearch putting on their footwear, and singing "These Boots are Made for Stomping" (to the tune of "These Boots are Made for Walking", of course) while dancing the monster mash on the heads of the forumites.

I had the same tought, but to the tune of weasel stomping day replacing weasel with poster.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)