Just another new guy....

Started by DTisEbiL, April 17, 2011, 06:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DTisEbiL

Guess I'm another new guy...seeing as I'm the newest DMFA addict...I heard of it three days ago...
I just finished it and I now join the rest who eagerly await the next update X3

Well...I'm DT...and other than my newfound obsession with DMFA, I enjoy RPing....

I'm a fan of Wildy, Regina, Aaryanna, and though short-lived, Hannah....Curse you, Masashi Syndrome!!! DX

Antway..as a final thought and question...Where do I find the fan banners in the sigs on this site?

I noticed something slightly disturbing when it comes to my attachment to characters. I always seem to favor the minor characters, especially the ones that are killed off shortly after being introduced. I find that I always want to see more of them, but when I do, I start to lose interest in them. Hm....

Aadarm

Hi there new new person. Welcome!

Gabi

You mean these?

Welcome to the forums! Watch put for everyone. Including yourself. That is, of course, unless you don't want to.

What else? Make sure to read the rules if you haven't yet, leave your sanity at the door (if you have any) and expect some muffins. Be careful, though, they may be dangerous.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Tapewolf

Welcome aboard, don't forget to read the rules if you haven't already done so. 

I see Gabi found the icons thread first :3

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

DTisEbiL

I noticed something slightly disturbing when it comes to my attachment to characters. I always seem to favor the minor characters, especially the ones that are killed off shortly after being introduced. I find that I always want to see more of them, but when I do, I start to lose interest in them. Hm....

VAE

Fan of Aaryanna? Welcome here! We need moar of us!
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Sienna Maiu - M T

Well hello there DT, it is a pleasure to meet you.

Goodness... what on earth is "Masashi Syndrome"?
Anyway... please do take this lovely pointystick with which to protect yourself from the non-existant dangers of this forum. *pulls a pointystick from a plot-hole and hands it over to DT*

Ah, and my obsessive compulsion urges me to point out that there is one more space between Hannah and Hennya, and one less space between Hennya and Aaryana in your signature.

~ Sienna Maiu - Moonshine Tallgrass, out.

Quote from: Gabi on April 17, 2011, 07:02:00 PM
expect some muffins. Be careful, though, they may be dangerous.
I don't know Gabi... I've yet to see a single muffin at all since my arrival. :.
   Avatar by me. Signature image made from a picture by shadows-play on dA (circa 2007-2008).      :deadhorse
my art thread

Mao

The bars that I made were given white borders so folks wouldn't feel the need to play with spaces.  Or so I had hoped.  Maybe I'll see about redoing them with a small invisible border... hmm...

Sienna Maiu - M T

I think this has more to do with personal tastes Mao.

(and, hey DT! you can also center it! :P  [ center ] text [ / center]  But that's just in case you didn't know. :.)
   Avatar by me. Signature image made from a picture by shadows-play on dA (circa 2007-2008).      :deadhorse
my art thread

DTisEbiL

Yeah....I like thigs spaced a little...and with the double/no space....I was tired...so yeah....

And I was refering to the author of Naruto, Masashi Kishimoto, who I found to have a nasty habit of killing most of my favorite characters.... on DMFA, two out of my five favorites, Hannah and Hennya specifically, were killed, the latter in a far more gruesome manner...

And before I forget...if I wish to post in an older topic at The Lost Lake Inn, I would have to make a new thread, right?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: DTisEbiL on April 19, 2011, 05:15:50 PM
And before I forget...if I wish to post in an older topic at The Lost Lake Inn, I would have to make a new thread, right?

If you wish to post in an older topic anywhere, yes, you should make a new thread. Firstly, though, you should consider if your update is going to add anything new of value to the thread; if it's just a "me too" type entry, then you should probably let it lie and take a deep breath.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: DTisEbiL on April 19, 2011, 05:15:50 PM
And I was refering to the author of Naruto, Masashi Kishimoto, who I found to have a nasty habit of killing most of my favorite characters....

I'd wondered if that's what you'd meant, but I wanted to be sure there wasn't some other reference that I was missing.

Well, I don't know about you, but the last time I checked my favourite character was still alive. :.
my art thread