Greetings^^

Started by Insomniac, March 28, 2011, 05:48:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insomniac

Hello and greetings, CMF.  I...am Insomniac.  And given that I'm posting this at almost three in the morning, I think you can all guess why I go by that username.  A little about me.  I come from 2kinds forum *waits for any booing/applauding to die down a bit*.  As for why I have chosen to begin wandering these halls, the answer is simple.  DMFA.  Anyone here also from 2kinds forum knows quite a bit about me already, even more so if they're part of a certain private board there, and as for the rest of you...Well, any questions you may have, feel free to ask.  I am an open book, but I only divulge my story upon specific request.  Kinda like if the timey wimey wibbly wobbly magic behind the Neverending Story were a jerk, but I swear I'm not one^^

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ah, another insomniac. Welcome to the club.

Please ensure you read the rules, paying particular attention to the ones about not being annoying or a jerk; do take note that I'm not suggesting you particularly, but those visitors we've had in the past who are insomniac tend to be those who tend to backslide a little around that one.

Other than that, welcome to the forum and have a nice day!
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Insomniac

Mmyes, allow me to lay to rest any concerns you and the other darlings here may have about my insomniac status.  While I may be a bit informal about such things as personal space (just ask anyone on 2kf that was greeted by me when they were newbies), I can assure you that I am respectful of all and a jerk to very few, almost noone in fact (just ask any of the mods of 2kf, they all know me.  Heck, I greeted most of them, only two or three of them, other than the admin Tom, have been members there longer than me.)

Darkmoon

Just remember, anything that happens on other websites or forums stays over there.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Brunhidden

yes, various kinds of weird rarely mix
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Insomniac

lol, I'll keep that in mind.

Dorkifyme!

Yay for Insomnia! add me to that list of insomniacs. heehee.
:ipod <---- thats me at about 3am. 3am is my magical time.
anyone else notice that 3am seems to be a magical insomnia time?

VAE

Quote from: dorkifyme! on April 07, 2011, 01:55:36 AM

.... no?
In general, going to sleep before or at pi time (3:14:15 AM) is what i consider early... and i am very much *not* an insomniac...
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Dorkifyme!

Quote from: VAE on April 07, 2011, 08:57:53 AM
Quote from: dorkifyme! on April 07, 2011, 01:55:36 AM

.... no?
In general, going to sleep before or at pi time (3:14:15 AM) is what i consider early... and i am very much *not* an insomniac...

hm. 3am seems to make me go crazy and give me my best thinking time at the same time.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Pro-tip; everyone is an insomniac. True facts.

Welcome! I hope that you enjoy your stay, fellow DMFAer (2kinds, eh? I finally got around to reading that [after meaning to for two years] a few weeks ago).

Enjoy this lovely and not at all novelty pointystick with which to defend yourself. *tosses it to Insomniac*

Sienna Maiu - Moonshine Tallgrass, out.

[PS: hey now llearch, I could take personal offence to that :P]
... is it still the particular brand of insomnia we're discussing if one never goes to sleep?
   Avatar by me. Signature image made from a picture by shadows-play on dA (circa 2007-2008).      :deadhorse
my art thread

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on April 09, 2011, 07:40:36 AM
[PS: hey now llearch, I could take personal offence to that :P]

Take the gate as well, it's much less use without that.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears