18/03/2011 [DMFA# 1202] - Ferret Power

Started by Tapewolf, March 18, 2011, 07:05:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

I guess Dan is used to this by now.

About the eggs, I'm kind of wondering - if he's starting to come to terms with the whole 'Cubi Powers thing - whether he could cook them by hand...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

nevwyn

I'm more concerned with Abel's hand in the last frame, it not an impossible position just awkward looking. Was he looking at his fingers just before he looked up?

Still seems odd to see Dan wearing less clothes then Abel though.

Anker Steadfast

Wildy really don't handle stalling very well. :D

As for Dan, I think he's still in denial.

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Blackwolf359

EVIL! NO STALLING AMBAAARGH! WHY MUST YOU KEEP US IN SUSPENSE! I swear she must get a real kick out of stalling or something...

My question is how is Dan not dead from the enraged ferret that kicks his bum so often?
If someone pushes you into the abyss...Jump and grab them so they can race you to the bottom :P

POODLE! That is all.

joshofspam

Yes... It certainly looks like... he's fearing more death from Wildy then anything else.

I wonder what Dan could do at the party that he would fear repercussions from his friends at home?

Also I never really realised how much shorter Wildy was compared to Dan.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Ghostwish

Bwehehehehe, Wildy's getting some tail.

Sid

:boogie

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Blackwolf359 on March 18, 2011, 12:14:20 PM
My question is how is Dan not dead from the enraged ferret that kicks his bum so often?

This is nothing, it's just "I'm gonna bite you til you spill it".
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Arapaima

So this is the start of the buffer, eh? Guess that means the pH values are going to be more stable from now on.
Someone will remember you, sometime.
Just try and sleep with the music on, all the time.
Well I'm sorry kid, tonight you sleep outside.

Mao

I hope she trolls the lot of you and just never tells what happened that night.

Anker Steadfast

Well that, or even more plot twists and revived story lines.

Y'know, stuff like, maybe Dan's "fiánce" appeared at the party and wanted him to marry her ... NOW.
It's the kind of stuff Ambargh would do.

joshofspam

She could always do a scene change. :P

I wonder what Fa'lina is doing right now or possibly Aaryanna?
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Silverling

I bet both Lorenda and Matilda were there. That would bring on another form of awkward. •w•

And anyone else think Dan's wings look more shiny in this comic? Maybe I'm just weird...

Blackwolf359

Quote from: Mao Laoren on March 18, 2011, 02:15:16 PM
I hope she trolls the lot of you and just never tells what happened that night.
O.O Well that would suck...

Quote from: Anker Steadfast on March 18, 2011, 02:16:46 PM
Well that, or even more plot twists and revived story lines.

Y'know, stuff like, maybe Dan's "fiánce" appeared at the party and wanted him to marry her ... NOW.
It's the kind of stuff Ambargh would do.
Ah... Heheh... I can see that happening...
If someone pushes you into the abyss...Jump and grab them so they can race you to the bottom :P

POODLE! That is all.

Zen

Quote from: nevwyn on March 18, 2011, 07:15:14 AM

From what I have seen he barely use clothes at all e.e

Fanservice much? :rolleyes

jmcallaway

Well, given what we know about Demons....
and Adventureres...
and Cubi...
and Dan...

I have a feeling that Dan may have more than just Kria wanting to tear his shirt off.

MT Hazard

Looks like another case of ferret rage overpowering the laws of physics.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

lilpuppy23

Quote from: Zen on March 18, 2011, 03:26:49 PM
Quote from: nevwyn on March 18, 2011, 07:15:14 AM

From what I have seen he barely use clothes at all e.e

Fanservice much? :rolleyes

I dunno, a lot of people seem to think that.

I just think it's part of Dan's character, but that's just me...

Maark30

Quote from: MT Hazard on March 18, 2011, 06:00:01 PM
Looks like another case of ferret rage overpowering the laws of physics.

She does not need rage to do that. :bunny :bunny :mowmeep
Proud member of the "Let the artist know how much you love her work" club

Gamma

Oh silly Wildy, that's not how you crack an egg.

Amber having a buffer is one of those things that signals the end of times. Kinda like how "Valve Time" is catching up with real time, some things are just not supposed to happen in a sane world... :U

I like the idea of the buffer, but it is not required if it were to put undue stress upon Amber. Though I doubt it currently has, I'm more worried when she worries about having to use the buffer. But you can still say, "That's what the buffer is for." It still doesn't change the fact I think Amber might start stressing over keeping a certain number ahead despite when they need to be used.

But maybe I'm just being a worry-wart for someone who seems to worry. Or is that just some strange cyclical thing that really shouldn't be delved into?
011010000111010001110100011100000011101000101111001011110111011101110111011101110010111001111001011011110111010101110100011101010110001001100101001011100110001101101111011011010010111101110111011000010111010001100011011010000011111101110110001111010110111101001000011001110011010101010011010010100101100101010010010010000100000100110000

MT Hazard

Anyone care to guess where Wildy's shoes went?
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

jmcallaway

Quote from: MT Hazard on March 19, 2011, 09:18:14 AM
Anyone care to guess where Wildy's shoes went?

They spontaneously combusted from her FERRET RAGE!

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: Gamma on March 18, 2011, 11:07:19 PM
Amber having a buffer is one of those things that signals the end of times. Kinda like how "Valve Time" is catching up with real time, some things are just not supposed to happen in a sane world... :U

I like the idea of the buffer, but it is not required if it were to put undue stress upon Amber. Though I doubt it currently has, I'm more worried when she worries about having to use the buffer. But you can still say, "That's what the buffer is for." It still doesn't change the fact I think Amber might start stressing over keeping a certain number ahead despite when they need to be used.

Yeah but, making webcomics is serious shit, y'know ? :D

iceick

If Ambaaaarg doesn't tell us what happened at the party, I'm going to tell Wildy that the reason why Dan is stalling is because Amber is stalling. Unless of course Amber is planning to give a 20 page bonus arc titled "At the Party" or somthing like that.

Infranscia

I just noticed the 'W' magnet on the fridge.  I figure it's probably supposed to stand for 'Wildy,' but it reminds me of Dr. Wily's signature initial, except kinda mirrored and rotated. X3
Please excuse the watermarked avatar.  I haven't bothered to fix it yet.  (Still, thanks to PetFriendAmy for the original pic!)

Naldru

If Amber uses a program to make the new episodes available at a predictable time, what will that do to the race to have the first comment for each episode?
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

OminousShadow

The face Dan was making in panel 2 made me think I had seen the same exact look on someone elses face in the comic in a while back. Went looking and found panel 3 of this page http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_1054.php
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Naldru on March 20, 2011, 03:35:15 PM
If Amber uses a program to make the new episodes available at a predictable time, what will that do to the race to have the first comment for each episode?

There's a race?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on March 20, 2011, 09:28:24 PM
Quote from: Naldru on March 20, 2011, 03:35:15 PM

There's a race?

Yeah, they call it the Missing Link !  :D

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears