04/02/2011 [DMFA# 1195] - The Face of Evil

Started by Tapewolf, February 04, 2011, 08:15:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

I hope Mace was going on more than just the childhood pictures there.  After all he did try to kill Pyroduck...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Chairtastic

Almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.  :P  But yes, let us hope she found some more information.  Because that means more exposition later on. :3  Yay!

Alondro

I see a red dragon...

Baby form of the one Dan owes money to?   ;)
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Inumo

Nah, that one has orange hair. Pyroduck's is green.

joshofspam

I see Amber is messing with the cuteness dial.

That picture some considerable ammunition that only a parent should have. :P

Macy now has the means of embarrassing Abel in public. That is if she saved it to memory of coarse.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

MT Hazard

Despite his age Abel is more like a troubled teenager than anything else. That, his blood phobia and the power of friendship that he is currently experiencing from others mean he will probably become less of a threat, even coming to term with his own issues in the process.

Who knows ? (apart from Amber) he may not return to SAIA after a year with the lost lake crew.

Also I do wonder if Macey is planing to do (or already has) similar checks on all of Jy's friends.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: Alondro on February 04, 2011, 08:50:46 AM
I see a red dragon...

Baby form of the one Dan owes money to?   ;)

I think it's a red Demon, I don't think dragons are popular in Zvinth.

On a sidenote, sounds like Amber is about to need some techsupport.

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Starcat5

Quote from: Inumo on February 04, 2011, 08:52:10 AM
Nah, that one has orange hair. Pyroduck's is green.
And yet Dan never owed Pyroduck money. You seem to be forgetting the Red Dragon from the first Dark Pegasus arc.
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Aurawyn

*Phew*  :mowhappy

Here I was, worried she was going to find bits and pieces of information and extrapolate from those bits that Abel was an evil world destroying monster!

Ghostwish

Well that does it. We all have diabetes now. *passes the insulin*

Jasonrevall

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 04, 2011, 08:15:32 AM
I hope Mace was going on more than just the childhood pictures there.  After all he did try to kill Pyroduck...

I doubt that would be in the records.
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

Infranscia

First reaction: D'awww~  :mowhappy

Hmm... Yeah, I guess it could be hard to tell whether he's a Dragon or Demon.  I guess he could be a lizard Demon, but personally, I think Dragon.  And nah, I don't think he's the Dragon that Dan owes money to.  It doesn't look like that Dragon has hair.  Hmm... Maybe it's one of Pyro's (half-)brothers!  :dface  Nah, I doubt it. XD

Hmm... I wonder if one of those kids is Anhora?  If so, I'm guessing he's the Dragon/Demon lizard.

Oh, on Macy causing trouble?  Something crossed my mind: What do you think the odds of Macy calling Abel by his full name are now?
Please excuse the watermarked avatar.  I haven't bothered to fix it yet.  (Still, thanks to PetFriendAmy for the original pic!)

AxiLarin

Non-threat as long as you stay on his good side, Macy.

It was sweet to see young Abel with Hennya and their classmates again.  :)  Makes me think of simpler days back in grade school.

Angel

D'awwwwwwwwww! My grade-school pictures were like that too. Except my best friend and I wore matching vests and made monkey faces by puffing out our cheeks and pulling our ears. :P

And Amber, no worries about time. I think snow-related delays are at this point valid everywhere.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Bakoneko

That picture is adorable, and also really funny.  :giggle

But I think Macy may be giving up a little too quickly. Not that I want her to decide Abel is a threat or anything, but I bet there are archives full of silly pictures of Aniz when he was growing up (remember when he showed Abel his clan mark?) and he's unquestionably dangerous.

On the other hand, I bet Dark Pegasus never took a single silly photo.  He takes himself way more seriously.  Kria... I dunno!  Googling her would probably come up with more NSFW photos than silly.  :mowtongue
~ Bakoneko >^^<

*** Is a girl ***

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Bakoneko on February 04, 2011, 02:43:34 PM
But I think Macy may be giving up a little too quickly. Not that I want her to decide Abel is a threat or anything, but I bet there are archives full of silly pictures of Aniz when he was growing up (remember when he showed Abel his clan mark?) and he's unquestionably dangerous.

Oh, I beg to differ. I don't think Aniz is dangerous now.

Well... other than perhaps stubbing your toe on his coffin...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

tiggertoo

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 04, 2011, 08:15:32 AM
I hope Mace was going on more than just the childhood pictures there.  After all he did try to kill Pyroduck...

I think the main reason Abel tried to kill Pyroduck was to protect Dan (and since Abel would have to answer to Fa'lina should Dan become dragon fodder -- well, most dragons are not as scary as she is).

Bakoneko

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 04, 2011, 03:55:26 PM

Well, okay, fair point. Was dangerous.

Unless all those theories about him being still alive are true! In which case he's more dangerous than ever!!  :mwaha
~ Bakoneko >^^<

*** Is a girl ***

Ghostwish

Watch out now, might twist your ankle something fierce on his tombstone.

lilpuppy23

It would appear as though Abel's affinity with shirtlessness began at a young age :D

Good to see Hennya again...

Angel

Stubbing your toe? Given that his coffin is probably buried, I'd say the biggest danger is either blisters from digging him up or splinters. As for the discussion as a whole, if someone is Affably Evil or charismatic enough to pass for likable, they probably look nice enough in their photos.  Just look at Ted Bundy or Charlie Manson . (WARNING: Images contain serial killers and murderous psychopaths, plus one freaky beard. Viewer discretion is advised.)
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Shachza

Kria... I dunno!  Googling her would probably come up with more NSFW photos than silly.  :mowtongue

Augh!!!!

Now I want a side arc where someone googles Kria.  LOL   :giggle   :eager

Also, we definitly need more pictures of DMFA characters as children.  Despite braodcasting diabetes, they're just so much FUN to see.
            <-- #1 that is!

dravus

Quote from: Shachza on February 04, 2011, 08:26:23 PM

Augh!!!!

I agree!

Maark30

Quote from: dravus on February 04, 2011, 08:46:33 PM
Quote from: Shachza on February 04, 2011, 08:26:23 PM

Augh!!!!

I agree!

Now that would be fan service of the usual order... rude and nude.
Proud member of the "Let the artist know how much you love her work" club

Psaakyrn

Of course I'd think a google of Kria would also have significant amount of political images (due to being spokesperson of Zenith), and significant amount of violence (due to being a demon) as well.

Of course, nudity could be combined with both too.
Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

Foxxy

Im kind of wondering why noone brought up that if Aniz IS dead then why cant he just be brought back using the same revival spell as Krea used to revive Aliph [Dark pegases]? Just thorwin' that out there.  :mowwink
Since when AREN'T Penguins evil?

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Quote from: Foxxy on February 05, 2011, 01:19:39 PM
Im kind of wondering why noone brought up that if Aniz IS dead then why cant he just be brought back using the same revival spell as Krea used to revive Aliph [Dark pegases]? Just thorwin' that out there.  :mowwink

Well, maybe; unless fire was involved..... :P

Ghostwish

Quote from: Foxxy on February 05, 2011, 01:19:39 PM

Name one person who would have any desire to see Aniz alive again.

That's why. ;)

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Alondro on February 04, 2011, 08:50:46 AM
I see a red dragon...

A few seem to forget that some demons (no clue what percentage) have an equine form body and Zinvth is a demon city.

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 04, 2011, 03:55:26 PMI don't think Aniz is dangerous now.

Someone actually paid for a coffin rather than just leaving him to rot in the woods?
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

OminousShadow

I would say to add insult to death for someone like him, make the coffin as girly as possible. Pink with rainbows, unicorns, and the like on it. That would be a worse way for him to be left after dying than to be left rotting in the forest.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.