15/01/2011 [DMFA# 1188] - Distraction

Started by Tapewolf, January 15, 2011, 05:49:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT Hazard

Quote from: That_wolf on January 15, 2011, 10:41:07 AM
Quote from: MT Hazard on January 15, 2011, 06:16:28 AM
We need signature pictures for "I believe Jyrras is gay/bi/ really confused" or maybe some "I ♥ main character"

Uh... Jyyras already came out.

'I believe' are the two key words here, he also came out as gay, despite the suggestion he could be bi, so the his possible orientation could be still be seen as gay/bi/ really confused.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

That_wolf

Quote from: OminousShadow on January 15, 2011, 06:06:37 PM
Quote from: Unsilenced on January 15, 2011, 06:04:34 PM
As far as distracting mental imagery goes, I can think of worse... >.>

How about naked Abel covered in Chocolate and Whipped Cream.
Quote from: Mao Laoren on January 15, 2011, 06:50:49 PM
You guys are bad at PG.

Trust me, we can be worse. >:3 ESPECIALY with abel.
Abel needs a hug...

Tangent

Then he wouldn't be naked. Edible clothing is still clothing.
Robert A. Howard, Tangents Reviews
http://www.tangents.us

Nerikull

*the tiger is kicked back with a dreamy look on his face, and a wide smile*

*blink blink*

I'm sorry, what was the question?
--Nerikull Murakami
"When life hands you lemons, chuck them back until life hands you the winning lottery ticket!"

Mao

Quote from: That_wolf on January 16, 2011, 09:41:59 AM

In a PG/PG-13 section of the forum, I really wouldn't recommend it.  Unless of course, you want to take a break from the forum, then in which case I'm sure one of the mods would be more than happy to oblige. ;-)

Colelinic

Quote from: Tangent on January 16, 2011, 09:43:32 AM

Then he wouldn't be naked. Edible clothing is still clothing.

Yes but edible clothing is meant to be eaten, after a few minutes the "naked" goal would've been achieved.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Mao Laoren on January 16, 2011, 11:51:38 AM

In a PG/PG-13 section of the forum, I really wouldn't recommend it.  Unless of course, you want to take a break from the forum, then in which case I'm sure one of the mods would be more than happy to oblige. ;-)

Ooo! Oooo! Me! Me! Pick me! I'll happily demonstrate! Please?

... pretty please with sugar on top?

... no?

Aww, shucks. *kicks stone around*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Prof B Hunnydew

Whipped cream and chocolate  ??????

OK  I am out of here... I am not encouraging clothes even edible ONES.....

DO YOU REALIZED THE AMOUNT OF CALORIES IN THE AMOUNT OF CHOCOLATE AND CREAM TO COVER ABEL WOULD BE?

Sugar shock alone would make you passed out before the main event and the sticky wet fur all over is not pretty.

PBH

Hazmat

Quote from: Jasonrevall on January 15, 2011, 04:57:35 PM
As far as distracting thoughts go, a naked Abel in your guest room would rank quite high on the distracto-meter.
Somewhere between "sentient fireball with a nasty cough" and Minecraft.

Colelinic

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on January 16, 2011, 02:18:37 PM

DO YOU REALIZED THE AMOUNT OF CALORIES IN THE AMOUNT OF CHOCOLATE AND CREAM TO COVER ABEL WOULD BE?

Sugar shock alone would make you passed out before the main event and the sticky wet fur all over is not pretty.

PBH

mm, I think these edible clothes would be more like a loin cloth only...

Unsilenced

PBH

You've thought about this too much.
Post of the Dead:
"When there is no more room in hell, this thread will walk the earth"

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: Unsilenced on January 16, 2011, 06:43:52 PM

PBH

You have no idea how bad wet and sticky fur feels on you do you? and on some areas more than others?

PBH

That_wolf

Quote from: Mao Laoren on January 16, 2011, 11:51:38 AM

I know. I did read the rules/sign the paper in my blood. I'm just stating that. My bad.
Abel needs a hug...

Unsilenced

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on January 16, 2011, 08:53:07 PM
Quote from: Unsilenced on January 16, 2011, 06:43:52 PM

PBH

You have no idea how bad wet and sticky fur feels on you do you? and on some areas more than others?

PBH

You know what it feels like... um...

You know what, forget it. This line of questioning is over.
Post of the Dead:
"When there is no more room in hell, this thread will walk the earth"

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: Unsilenced on January 16, 2011, 10:52:08 PM
Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on January 16, 2011, 08:53:07 PM

PBH

You know what it feels like... um...

You know what, forget it. This line of questioning is over.
:lol :lol :lol  Good Boy    :mowcookie
:mowhappy  PBH

Anker Steadfast

But what if ... what if secretly, Jyrras was straight !!!   :U

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Maark30

:mowmeep  I tend to think that EVERYONE in the Amberverse is at least a little BENT   :mowtongue
Proud member of the "Let the artist know how much you love her work" club

Anker Steadfast

Well, everyone except Fa'Lina .. she's broken. :(

Maark30

Yea, But I think she is broken in a good way.  :mowcookie  At least to the people on her side.  :mowtongue

Captain

Wait, how is Fa'lina broken? Do I want to think about this?  :mowcookie
If you want to visit me:
Download this: http://shoddybattle.com/downloads
then go to Captain's Modded Server and look for captaiN

Shachza

Quote from: Anker Steadfast on January 19, 2011, 05:30:58 PM

Her Plan B is always Muffins, so she can't be all that bad.
            <-- #1 that is!

Blackwolf359

Quote from: Shachza on January 20, 2011, 12:11:40 PM
Quote from: Anker Steadfast on January 19, 2011, 05:30:58 PM

Her Plan B is always Muffins, so she can't be all that bad.
Ah but does she share the muffins?
If someone pushes you into the abyss...Jump and grab them so they can race you to the bottom :P

POODLE! That is all.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Blackwolf359 on January 20, 2011, 01:23:10 PM
Ah but does she share the muffins?

See, that would be a plan for you, not for her.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Blackwolf359

Ah yes...However the point I was trying to make was that her plan B always being muffins does not mean she isn't all that bad. It is only a point in her favor if she shares. Besides which, even if it were a point in her favor the fact that she seems to have a habit of announcing her presence by clotheslining people with her wings seems to out weigh the muffins...
If someone pushes you into the abyss...Jump and grab them so they can race you to the bottom :P

POODLE! That is all.

Shachza

She only does that when people are running in the halls.  It's actually your fault if it happens to you.   :U

I thought we were talking about whether she's "broken," not whether she's "all bad."  It's been scientifically proven that if you're a broken person you can't enjoy muffins, therefor the fact that she enjoys muffins means that she's not [entirely] broken.   :B
            <-- #1 that is!

Blackwolf359

Right... Did she knock Pyroduck[sp?] down with her wing or just by standing in front of him?

Well, now I'm wondering if it is fatal to try stealing her muffins...I'm guessing it is...

POODLE! That is all.

AmberCross

Quote from: Shachza on January 20, 2011, 05:42:28 PM
She only does that when people are running in the halls.  It's actually your fault if it happens to you.   :U

I thought we were talking about whether she's "broken," not whether she's "all bad."  It's been scientifically proven that if you're a broken person you can't enjoy muffins, therefor the fact that she enjoys muffins means that she's not [entirely] broken.   :B
While your argument is valid, I believe it to be factually incorrect and thus unsound. (I'm taking Intro to Logic this semester and I JUST read about this in my textbook not ten minutes ago >.>)

Anker Steadfast

The thought behind Fa'Lina being broken was that her entire clan is dead and she cannot have children anymore, which not only makes her the last of Clan Fa'Lina, but also gives her a trauma so big, to carry on her shoulders, that to some point, she must be broken inside. The fact that she has somehoe turned from utter despair, only speaks of her mental fortitude. Hence why i have always wanted more story with Fa'Lina, she's an intriguing character.

Attic Rat

Quote from: AmberCross on January 22, 2011, 01:25:19 AM
Quote from: Shachza on January 20, 2011, 05:42:28 PM

While your argument is valid, I believe it to be factually incorrect and thus unsound. (I'm taking Intro to Logic this semester and I JUST read about this in my textbook not ten minutes ago >.>)

While it surprises me that anyone still studies logic, that pales compared to the astonishment I felt that facts might still be important. Maybe there's hope for us yet.

As for Fa'lina? She's a tragic heroine and a sympathetic character. Mother to all, right down to her muffins. Eccentric? Probably. Broken? I wouldn't say so. A person who gets back up and starts a new career after having been broken, is no longer entirely broken. Perhaps a bit cracked.
Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?

Maark30

Quote from: Anker Steadfast on January 22, 2011, 03:09:18 AM
The thought behind Fa'Lina being broken was that her entire clan is dead and she cannot have children anymore, which not only makes her the last of Clan Fa'Lina, but also gives her a trauma so big, to carry on her shoulders, that to some point, she must be broken inside. The fact that she has somehoe turned from utter despair, only speaks of her mental fortitude. Hence why i have always wanted more story with Fa'Lina, she's an intriguing character.

Yup, that was my point on her being broken.  But then again she is the ultimate survivor.  Even though she has lost EVERYTHING she keeps up and tries to make a difference and maybe fix some of the problems.  But we must remember that her affinity is that of hope.