What weapons do you like or have.

Started by Shadrok, August 10, 2006, 03:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miaka

I have a huge-ass butcher's knife?

My paren'ts wedding dagger(blunt, for show, but the tip is probably sharp enough to pierce skin) three bokken(two full katana length, one wakizashi length) a bo(which is really just an oversized dowel I hit things with) and.... that's about it.

I don't have(but am decent at using) archery equipment...

and that's about it.

Sketchy boy

Is a paintball gun a weapon?  I mean, i could probably shoot a screwdriver at you with it.  That and those paintballs hurt.

I just whant an prince Alexander sword. there about 4 feet long i think.

Hilary

My friend Daniel's got a permanently numb spot three inches in diameter on the inside of his left arm from a paintball. Of course, he's a guy, (no disrespect intended. Well, maybe just a little bit) so it's more a 'badge of honor' than an injury. But then, he was also happy when I broke his toe. I quote: "This is awesome!" So he is now trusted with absolutely nothing that has to do with decision-making.

Netami

I've got six and a half inches of pure destruction.

Gornemant

[insert name]

Quote from: Gornemant on August 12, 2006, 06:33:15 PM
Quote from: Amber Panyko on August 12, 2006, 05:27:15 PM
I wanna learn how to use tonfas.  :U
frying pans are better, no really  :3
You can't deflect blades with a frying pan. :<
Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

xHaZxMaTx

I myself have little/no real weapons, but my friend's room is full of knives, swords, daggers, and a scoped rifle.  I think he told me once that he counted and figured that he could suffiently arm at least 20 people. :lol  And that's not including bb/paintball guns.

Hmm, my favorite weapon?  >:3

Teehee, roflpwned.  Boeing B-52 Stratofortress Bomber > Everything Else

(:lol @ ITOS' Bloodgulch mod.)

Shadrok

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on August 14, 2006, 04:25:12 AM
Teehee, roflpwned.  Boeing B-52 Stratofortress Bomber > Everything Else

Except by S.A.M's and  interceptors.

One of my favorite planes is the Sukhoi Su-37 Terminator

In part it's because it can do maneuvers like this.

<-----------------------     <-----------------------

Tapewolf

B52 or Sukhoi - can't decide.  Have to pick both.  Better than stupid swords, O yes, precious.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

thegayhare

Me I've always loved the rugged simplicity of the a-10 Warthog

It's not the fastest of most agile but it's a tough machine and a great tank killer

xHaZxMaTx

Haha, heck yeah, I love that plane.  Another one of my fav's is the dreaded Lockheed(?) F/A-22 Raptor. :twisted  Stealthier than an F-117 and able to take out 5 F-14's before they even know what's going on.  And we can't forget vector-thrusting. ;)

Supercheese

F-22s and A-10 Thunderbolts are awesome. I also like the F-117.

Oh, and who can forget the SR-71?

xHaZxMaTx

That first pic of the SR-71 is a painting ( :eek ) by Dru Blair.  He specializes in military aircraft (fixed wing or otherwise).  One of my favorite by him is of an F-14, may they rest in piece.

James StarRunner

I really envy some of those weapons so far. Strangely, the only pics I have of my swords right now are of this kind:

I would like to learn how to use many others though.

llearch n'n'daCorna

It's still a good pic, though.... :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on August 14, 2006, 07:17:26 PM
Haha, heck yeah, I love that plane.  Another one of my fav's is the dreaded Lockheed(?) F/A-22 Raptor. :twisted  Stealthier than an F-117 and able to take out 5 F-14's before they even know what's going on.

I repeat*, downing other aircraft is not big and it's not clever.

* Owing to the glitch in the forum

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Poor Tapewolf. His smart and sassy response was deleted. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

xHaZxMaTx

Well technically, the particular event I was talking about was a simulation, so :P

vulpesweasel

I two short swords, and 8 daggers, and a broken handles katana, and a reverse blade sword, all bought at a flea market. And about 5 pocketknife and a switchblade knife which is illegal here^.^ Oh, and a bunch of 9mm bullets but no gun^.^'

Teroniss

Hey TGH, you have the Pantera Claws too, thats cool. I have a custom made Buster Sword, and if I ever get a digital camera, ill post a pic of it.(No I cannot wield it, no matter how much I wish, its just a big paper weight)

thegayhare

Just one more addition

If I could have any weapon I'd pick a suit of cyclone armor.

the coolest mecha to come out of robotech... In my opinion anyway

King Of Hearts

In the old board I posted that I like Tonfas, easy to use, great defensive weapons, and generally non lethal.

As for what I own, a tonfa, a couple of Rattan sticks I used back in the heyday when I tried Escrima, and a switchblade I kep just in case I get mugged.

mmm... stratofortress bomber...

though Im more of a Battleshop kinda guy,

BEHOLD!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Yamato_battleship_construction.jpg

The Yamato! 260m worth of Turn of the century Imperial Oriental Leviathan!

Displacement: 72,800 tonnes
Speed: 27 knots (50 km/h)
Range: 11,500 km
Armor:
• 650 mm on face of turrets
• 410 mm side armor, inclined 20 degrees
• 200 mm armored deck
Armament:
•   9 × 46 cm (18.1 inch) (3×3)
•   6 × 15.5 cm (6.1 inch) (2×3)
• 24 × 12.7 cm (12×2)
• 162 × 25 mm AA (52×3, 6×1)
•   4 × 13 mm AA (2×2)
•  7 x 2 Aircraft Catapult

Sure it died like a wounded dog in Okinawa, and was pretty much one of the most useless Battleship in the Pacific Theater [At least the Musashi got far as the battle of Leyte], not to mention it wouldnt do jack for the outcome of the war, But its cool in my book.

Paladin Sheppard

Well I own a Spanish steel longsword..

And due to my first experience today on a pistol range I'd love to get (And I'm planing on it) a H&K USP Match in .45 Cal or a USP Tactical in .45 Cal the one other pistol I'd love to have is a Sig P229. Rifles though would be ether a H&K XM-8 or a FN SCAR...And maybe a H&K PSG-1, Walther WA 2000 or a Barret MX500.

topher chee

ive always wanted a katana, ninja starz XD, a really bad a$$ staff, and nunchucks.

What i have is a b-b rifle, a staff made of petrified wood, a machete, another staff I made out of some wood i found in the desert, then i taped my machete to the end of my staffe so it'd be super awesome, and i have copper-tipped cards, my uncle has or had some wolverine claws he made outta clothes hangers and duct tape, and of course hes made all sorts of crap, and i gotta whip^^