11/28/2010 [White Mage Wildy] - Not quite dead yet!

Started by AxiLarin, November 28, 2010, 07:29:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AxiLarin

Poor Amber!  :c  That's what happened to me Easter 2005.  Had a huge meal with my wife and her family at her father's place... stuffed myself with ham and potatoes and everything else imaginable.  Then when my wife and I got home, I was talking with her about the night when I could feel myself get sick.  I rushed to the bathroom and... BLARGH!  I was sick with the flu for the next week.  Took a long time to keep food down.

I really feel for you, Amber.  Pleeeeease get well soon!  :goamber

Madd the Sane

Sick Amber makes forumites sad  :mowsad

Get well soon Amber.
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

Anker Steadfast

Yeah, lets hope she gets better soon. :)

Also, neat filler from Kv1nn4, I like it.
As for the artist name,I'm guessing she's using the l33t form of kvinna, which means "woman/female" in Swedish, Faroese and Old Nordic I think, if memory serves me well. Anyways, not that important, but a fun little trivia there.

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

D'ymkarra

Poor Amber...You just can't catch a break. Here's hoping you're feeling better soon; easy does it *Cubi pony hugs*

About the artist: Kvinna; check Mabby's FA page  :mowwink
'It'd be such an honour, to be personally smacked upside the head by the artist herself' - Bjalf

Turnsky

see? Low Con rolls. she's keeping up with tradition i say!  :U

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

LionHeart

Hope you're feeling better soon, Amber.

'Tis a very nice filler there.
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

joshofspam

Well I hear Chicken soup is lovely this time of year. Hope you get well soon Amber.

Though with how she resurrected Dan I would be very suspicious of how she would cure a flu.

I kind of feel guilty because I mentioned in the last thread that turkey delays tend to be delicious delay. Was I tempting fate for poor Amber?

Gosh I sure hope I don't have that kind of power. :<
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: Turnsky on November 28, 2010, 08:36:15 AM

Well, she put it all in dexterity and intelligence ... how is there supposed to be any points left for constitution ?  :D

nevwyn

*Raises both hands* I need healing, I need healing. I'm not sure anything is wrong with me but if there isn't you can rough me up a bit first. *swoons*  :eager

Get better soon.

Naldru

Susan Boynton had some good advice for this type of situation.

I really have a hard time seeing Wildy wearing white.  It is so difficult to get the bloodstains out.

Also remember that Wildy's style of healing involves somebody receiving a great deal of pain.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Turnsky

Quote from: Naldru on November 28, 2010, 10:57:50 AM
Also remember that Wildy's style of healing involves somebody receiving a great deal of pain.[/url]

better than Piffany's... imagine all that duct tape with fur... YEEEEEG.  :<

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Prroul

You know, this is an awesome, yet disturbing, pic for several reasons...

1) Wildy dressed as a FF White Mage. That alone breaks brains.

2) The staff she has greatly resembles the 'duck stick'. For those who never played Everquest, that was the Necromancer's epic item (Epic 1.0)

3) Wildy's smirk. It practically bets "Please, get hurt so I can heal you up. Here, in fact, let me help you with that..."

4) True to Wildy's lack of nudity taboo, it's actually not stitched up the sides, meaning someone could get into a lot of pain by assuming that also meant a lack of standards as well.

Drako

Love the white mage Wildy.  I'm sure she would probably end up a fighting better in battles than the fighters.

Lego3400

She really fits the look. The red hair makes it scream classic white mage / white wizard.

iceick

Inumo

Quote from: Prroul on November 28, 2010, 11:17:44 AM
4) True to Wildy's lack of nudity taboo, it's actually not stitched up the sides, meaning someone could get into a lot of pain by assuming that also meant a lack of standards as well.

Actually, if you look at some of the original FF sprites for white mages, that's how they were, originally.
... Now I'm suddenly tempted to make one for fun. Don't think it'd be too hard (famous last words)...

Anyways, hope Amber gets well soon! And Kv1nn4, whoever they are, is an awesome artist.

bradypodidae

Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

null0010

I turned it into a 1280x1024 wallpaper if anyone wants it.  Should be easy for anyone with any kind of photoshop magic to manipulate it into other resolutions.

Jasonrevall

Wildy does a good job at making the support classes look good. Nicely done Kv1nn4.
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

VAE

Wildy: Justifying the "CoDzilla" nickname since 2002!
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Shachza

Quote from: Anker Steadfast on November 28, 2010, 08:55:56 AM
Quote from: Turnsky on November 28, 2010, 08:36:15 AM

Well, she put it all in dexterity and intelligence ... how is there supposed to be any points left for constitution ?  :D

She should have let my GM reroll her stats for her.  I swear he never rolls less than a 21 on 3D6.

I will burn an extra large offering of Ginger Ale in the hopes that its healthily effervescent fumes will reach all the way to Canada.   :bow
            <-- #1 that is!

Kaerou

by Silverfoxr! Thank you!

OminousShadow

That has to be the sexiest pose I have seen Wildy in and she has on form hiding White Mage robes.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

Indeed, best wishes and get well soon, Amber! Meanwhile, time for a new desktop background...

Wildy

*grumblecough*

Wonderful way to return on a sick day than to see your favorite char on the main page with her big stick. Awesome picture and many thanks to the artist, it looks awesome.

Naldru

You know, that picture would look good on the wall of the aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt, especially for the Growler unit.  The ship is known as The Big Stick and the Growler is used as a Wild Weasel (anti radar and electronic warfare) aircraft.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: Wildy on November 29, 2010, 03:15:11 PM
*grumblecough*

Wonderful way to return on a sick day than to see your favorite char on the main page with her big stick. Awesome picture and many thanks to the artist, it looks awesome.

Aw, just admit it - you love admiring yourself.  :D

AndersW

I missed saving the image.  Does anyone have it saved.

Naldru

Try this location for the picture of Wildy.

As for the picture appearing on USS Roosevelt, VFA-31 has Felix the Cat on their insignia.  Given that the Growler is considered a descendent of the Wild Weasel and the Roosevelt is known as The Big Stick, it would seem ideal.  Wildy looks like she would totally relish the site of destroying a few ground-based radars and sowing confusion among the enemy.

However, I just looked and the Roosevelt is currently being overhauled.