11/16/2010 [DMFA #1167] - Now I have to lose a dress size to fit in that again

Started by James StarRunner, November 16, 2010, 03:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James StarRunner

Amber Williams

James StarRunner

Just when I was thinking of making the new robe and waxing my masculine chest too for the ladies...

yakanaj

Hey baby, looking for a good time? I just happen to have some wax and some fabric strips, we could have a real good time!

Amber Williams

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

MT Hazard

It seems Dan's masculinity (or at least butch-ness) has peaked, now he's getting back in touch with his feminine side.

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 16, 2010, 06:22:34 AM
... I thought Dan had a hairy chest, though?

Furry chest, not hairy. Fur is made up of different layers of hair. Hair is just one layer. [pedantic research mode off]

Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Sid

Wildy's shaman staff, Dan's classic robe, and a meeting with Dark Pegasus? When was the last time we had that combination? Oh, right... :U
:boogie

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Jasonrevall

Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

Madmann135

I did not know Wildy knew magic!?  I was under the impression blunt force trauma was her specialty (and limit).  Though considering online courses do teach she would know some magic.
Still we know what's coming for Dan.  Wonder if he will learn magic in the future.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

CoyoteCaliente

Quote from: Madmann135 on November 16, 2010, 10:18:07 AM
I did not know Wildy knew magic!?  I was under the impression blunt force trauma was her specialty (and limit).  Though considering online courses do teach she would know some magic.
Still we know what's coming for Dan.  Wonder if he will learn magic in the future.

Come on dude. Remember that one time where she was  cloaked the entire time? Like when Dan first went after Dark Pegasus? And she had had to heal him cause he got sliced? And on an unrelated note, about the same time she dyed her tail a stripped pattern? You know, alternating colors of WIN and AWESOME?

Yeah. She was using a bunch of magic then. :3
I'm just a little bit... Aiene, Geisteskrank, Insano, Elnebajos, Vansinnig, Fou, Atamagaokashii, Gek, Dolzinnig, Hullu, Gila, Meschuge, Nebun, Dement... INSANE.

And do not tell your daddy how to ----.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: MT Hazard on November 16, 2010, 06:30:10 AM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 16, 2010, 06:22:34 AM
... I thought Dan had a hairy chest, though?
Furry chest, not hairy. Fur is made up of different layers of hair. Hair is just one layer. [pedantic research mode off]

Is that the difference between fur and hair? Interesting. I had wondered, but was never interested enough to go find out... ;-]

AmigaDragon

Quote from: James StarRunner on November 16, 2010, 03:44:44 AM
Just when I was thinking of making the new robe and waxing my masculine chest too for the ladies...
Quote from: yakanaj on November 16, 2010, 03:54:59 AM
Hey baby, looking for a good time? I just happen to have some wax and some fabric strips, we could have a real good time!
Start waxing Dan's chest and let the rest of us know if you survive. :mowdizzy
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Scrap Fish

Fur is typically a bilayer of insulation/protection. Sometimes a third layer will slip in the middle there.

So, robe is back! First time complete since Abel ripped it back on #518...
Quote from: Sid on November 16, 2010, 06:40:47 AM
Wildy's shaman staff, Dan's classic robe, and a meeting with Dark Pegasus? When was the last time we had that combination? Oh, right... :U
...He got better. >.>
Besides, noone has shown up in leather bikinis yet. I think we're safe... For now.

Just spreading the confusion around. There's enough for everybody!

Quote from: MT Hazard on November 16, 2010, 06:30:10 AM

I agree with that. I was always under the impression that hairy chests must be kind of a non-issue for furries anyway, do they? Though I guess fur[/i]less[/i] chests might be a problem if you want to impress the ladies... >_>

</awkwardness>

Quote from: CoyoteCaliente on November 16, 2010, 10:40:07 AM
Yeah. She was using a bunch of magic then. :3

Indeed. I think that shaman degree isn't just for show either. Even though the spirits are probably helping her out of pure fear...

terrycloth

Her spirits require a sacrifice in the form of blunt trauma before they'll perform any magic for her.

Ted Schiller

Grab her and give her noogies, Dan.

By the way, I notice men watch adverts of really tough athletes telling them which razor gives a close, comfortable shave.
Women wax.

Gut check or intelligence test?

With regards,
Ted

null0010

noooooo not the robe :(

I always thought it was silly that a non-magic using adventurer wore a wizardy robe. :B

Quote from: Ted Schiller on November 16, 2010, 02:08:53 PM

Nope, just consistent.

Quote from: "url=http://www.sff.net/paradise/movies.html]Movie cliches[/url]"]77. A man will show no pain while taking the most ferocious beating, but will wince when a woman tries to clean his wounds.

Shachza

Quote from: 127.0.0.2 on November 16, 2010, 02:55:29 PM
Quote from: Ted Schiller on November 16, 2010, 02:08:53 PM

Nope, just consistent.

Quote from: "url=http://www.sff.net/paradise/movies.html]Movie cliches[/url]"]77. A man will show no pain while taking the most ferocious beating, but will wince when a woman tries to clean his wounds.

That's just him showing a sensitive side to try and get in the lady's robe.  He's doing that on purpose.
            <-- #1 that is!

joshofspam

Tossing lightning bolts at one another sounds like grounds for grounding.

Is there a huge blind spot for Adventure's when it comes to Beings?

It's just that at times Kria and Fa'lina don't seem all that different from Bigg's and Wildy at times.

Of course having special skills makes sense for Wildy and Bigg's. Wildy charging a group of cubi and Biggs owning the twink territory point to some possible skill sets. Though with Wildy's wing fascination and Bigg's huge territory I do wonder if one of their parents was an Angel?

With these events of target practise coming up I'm picturing this to end up like that show that those people that do stupid stunts that get them hurt all the time. Ouch! :erk
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

James StarRunner

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: James StarRunner on November 16, 2010, 04:12:47 PM
She meant my chest, not Dan's guys. XP

Well, of course. Dan has a furry chest, you have a hairy one.

... get yakanaj to trim every second hair?

James StarRunner

NO! D:

I think I'd rather just get it all done in an instant. And even then... *shudder*. But I made an agreement. She gets to wax my chest when my weight and 6-pack returns. >.>

yakanaj

Quote from: James StarRunner on November 16, 2010, 04:43:06 PM
NO! D:

I think I'd rather just get it all done in an instant. And even then... *shudder*. But I made an agreement. She gets to wax my chest when my weight and 6-pack returns. >.>

Don't worry guys, I will record the whooooole thing for you all to watch. That is the privilege of being the MRS. StarRunner.
(Insert evil grin here)

:mwaha

James is now whimpering in the corner.

Amber Williams

Quote from: yakanaj on November 16, 2010, 04:48:11 PM
NO! D:

Don't worry guys, I will record the whooooole thing for you all to watch. That is the privilege of being the MRS. StarRunner.
(Insert evil grin here)

I take my original statement back. NOW this is the greatest thread on the internet. :3

Corgatha Taldorthar

I don't see why you'd need to. Nothing says that the greatest thread on the internet cannot improve.

Unless something overtook this in the meantime? :P
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

yakanaj

Quote from: Amber Williams on November 16, 2010, 04:54:08 PM
Quote from: yakanaj on November 16, 2010, 04:48:11 PM
NO! D:

(Insert evil grin here)

I take my original statement back. NOW this is the greatest thread on the internet. :3

I have to say, I am quite proud of myself at the moment.  *Chair dancing!*