Cast Page Revisals

Started by Amber Williams, November 15, 2010, 06:28:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genesis4eva

Oh hello everyone. :) I'm new to this whole thing so I'll get started. I am the player of character Genesis4 and just recently I've decided to start playing Furcadia and reading the comic again. Much to my suprise I saw *gasp* another appearance of Genesis in the comic! I love what this comic strip has grown into and further more request more appearances by Genesis  :mowmeep  amber you're amazing   :mowsmile

lycaonpictus77

Genesis4eva plays Genesis4, eh? O' ai see what you did thar.  :mowwink
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Genesis4eva

Mao

Welcome aboard Genesis.  Read the rules, enjoy your stay.  If you are who you say you are, I hope you manage to catch up with Mab (if you haven't already been doing so).  :)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Indeed. What Mao said - welcome aboard, try not to sink, and enjoy your stay.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

keybounce

Fun .. reading some of these new cast pages.

So ... Abel is a supporting character? I thought he was a main character now.

And: What's this about the library incident? Will we ever hear more about this?

Lurkie

Dan and Mab are the main characters.  All the others are supporting characters, either regulars or "irregulars," if I may use the term.  A few of the supporting characters are so irregular that Amber put 'em on a bus.  :)  Someday they may return.

As for the infamous library incident, we're not likely to ever find out exactly what happened.  Somewhere in the forums there's a post or two from Amber about that.  (Unfortunately, my forum-fu is distinctly lacking, and I'm not sure where they are.  Come to think of it, it might have been in the old forum.  The wiki may have have some pointers for you.)
|  Space   ||   Space  ||  It's Hard  ||  A Place  ||  Burma  |
|  is Big  ||  is Dark ||   to Find   ||  to Park  ||  Shave  |

Maark30

I am sure it has something to do with Oolong de-shirting Abel and his retaliating a bit harshly (Hurt poor Olongs feelings, the poor dear).
Proud member of the "Let the artist know how much you love her work" club

LordViking

Quote from: keybounce on May 01, 2011, 12:53:18 PM
Fun .. reading some of these new cast pages.

So ... Abel is a supporting character? I thought he was a main character now.

And: What's this about the library incident? Will we ever hear more about this?
It is a so called Noodle Incident and is even mentioned on the webcomic part of the trope. We'll likely never hear what happened no matter how curious we are.

Tapewolf

Quote from: LordViking on May 07, 2011, 04:19:16 AM
It is a so called Noodle Incident and is even mentioned on the webcomic part of the trope. We'll likely never hear what happened no matter how curious we are.

At this point it probably couldn't live up to the hype anyway.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Sofox

I've wonder if there's a connection with the fact Abel worked in a library before entering SAIA.

Maybe he suggested Oolong adopt the Dewey Decimal System and she took offense?

Jasae Bushae

Umm...This might be old news but I was wondering if the bribes option was still viable ^^;
I might be a hack writer but thats no reason not to Enjoy writing anyways
http://greenfrostfire.deviantart.com/