Re: 10/18/10 [9-18] Ashes to ashes! Punch to punch!

Started by HEX the Dark, October 19, 2010, 01:05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HEX the Dark

In my experiance you don't hit something with your nuckles, but more with the flat, upper side of the middel of your fingers. So I don't see what should be wrong with Joshuas hand.

Talvin

This gets too much into showing off one's scientific knowledge. IT IS A COMIC BOOK!  We do not need to analyze every little thing, please.  It's RCSI, not CS:I.
I don't expect Positive Karma.  If I get it, I am probably doing something wrong.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Inumo

HEX the Dark

Darc_Sowers

I was wondering where part of the conversation went. Thanks. I can't clench my hands tight enough due to wrist damage to make a good fist, so I tend to draw knuckles a little less pronounced than they should probably look. I found a nice plaster model of a hand making a full fist through. It'll help for future pages.  :boogie

Darkmoon

I believe this calls to mind a quote from Firefly (and sorry if I butcher this a little -- it's from memory):

Hitting someone with a fist is not advisable but it is, upon occasion, hilarious.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

HEX the Dark

I only know the german text, but I think it could be "closed fist"... compared to a slap or not completly closed one.

Damn, I'm doing it again, right? D:

Mao

"Do you know what your sin is, Mal?"

"Ah hell, I'm a fan of all seven of them, but right now I'm gonna haveta go with wrath."

ShadesFox

I'm still a fan of, "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of Hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."
The All Purpose Fox

HEX the Dark

I think from the same episode is:

"Honey I'm home!"

After kicking in a door with a gun in the hand :D

Oh, and there is such a place for people who spoil good scotch, too. Cookie for the movie ;)