Character status list?

Started by Castle Pokemetroid, October 16, 2010, 02:40:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Castle Pokemetroid

I wonder, Darkmoon, do you have a list of living/dead characters or current locations of characters or what they were doing the last time they were in a page, or do you just try to remember it all yourself to try and keep continuity?

I ask, since I can't remember myself. You got all these side arcs (Frankie and Mummy for example, well, it's the only example, really) that's not a past arc, but a seperate bonus are that runs parrallel with the main arc.

Well, I guess you don't exacly have too many characters to deal with, so you might manage, but a reader like myself will have a harder time figuring out this stuff, especially in the future, since it's not exacly obvious to were Frankie and Mummy left off.

Then again, I could read the comic four times in a row and still not remember what happened to a peticular character.

I wonder, is there a character profile page? I think I tried to check before and hadn't found anything like it. The status of the character on their profiles might also readers, to what happens to the side, unimportant, characters. The main ones are always constantly there, but I don't tend to remember what happens to side characters. Link and Bucky are examples. Give me a few weeks, and I won't be able to remember what color Links' hat is.

Darkmoon

There isn't a list, either for myself or the public. I just tend to remember things, and reference back to them from time to time. Sometimes, of course, I forget about characters for a while (which is why, for example, Bucky didn't show up in the comic for quite some time because I forgot I sent him on a quest).

I just tend to assume people pay enough attention to the comic to follow facts like Frankie and Mummy have a detective agency. I also try and make sure to reference it in the main comic, or do a call out to the fact that a side comic has covered some particular bit of info.

There is a bios page. It's in the bonus features.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Gabi

Why doesn't the Hero of Time have a cast page?
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly