Name one object belonging to you you wouldn't mind a Warp-Aci eating.

Started by Wallaby Warrior, October 03, 2010, 03:13:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wallaby Warrior

My Pokemon Sapphire cartridge, since my save gets deleted every time I plug it in.

nevwyn

My sister's fiancee during hockey season, keeps waking me up from my pre-work nap when the game is on.  :kruger

Other then that I think I would like to feed a Warp-Aci 6am on my day off  :mowmeep

Grey Wolf

Government homework.
Just try to convince me that "my warp-aci ate my homework" isn't the most common excuse used by cubi and 16-year-old, female creatures/beings.
Warning: This forum goer is prone to bouts of logic, and has a dry sense of humor.

jeffh4

Netrogo

My crappy, living room, cordless phone. Thing won't hold a charge for longer then fifteen minutes, and it hates my best friend for some reason since the calls to him always fuck up on this phone only.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Anker Steadfast

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Inumo

My bass 5 player. Not his drum, though.

And whoever harassed my aunt/band director.

AmigaDragon

My sister's grumpy cat (we're cat-sitting til she has a kid).
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Shachza

Me.   :)

What?  I want to go on a crazy amazonian pygmy shrew adventure like Wildy!
            <-- #1 that is!

That large assortment of fireworks we have left from last year.
After I've sparked them, of course.

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Quote from: Shachza on October 05, 2010, 03:24:20 PM
Me.   :)

What?  I want to go on a crazy amazonian pygmy shrew adventure like Wildy!

I second this!  :cheers

Plus it's a really cheap way to visit another place, without having to deal with airports or planes, etc.

Quote from: Mrs_A_ZeTavia on October 06, 2010, 08:40:52 PM
Plus it's a really cheap way to visit another place, without having to deal with airports or planes, etc.

Except of course that you have no way of knowing which place you'll visit.
Then again, this doesn't have to be a disadvantage...

Evilkritter

Mrs. A Zetavia, if you have a Warp-Aci you can go ANYWHERE without dealing with planes...unless you use it to get on a plane...

127.0.0.2, you are a genius, but with the comedic luck of the DMFA universe it would be like "Eat them now now now! Good! Why do I still hear-" *turn around* "-Hocrap-" *BOOM*.

But to answer the question, I would have it eat all of the spiders in my house. Hopefully most of them wouldn't appear on me, or at least some of them.

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Quote from: Evilkritter on October 07, 2010, 12:10:31 PM
Mrs. A Zetavia, if you have a Warp-Aci you can go ANYWHERE without dealing with planes...unless you use it to get on a plane...

Personally, I wouldn't want to have/own a Warp-Aci, just not my thing; but if I came across one the fact of being eaten by it and landing somewhere random seems like a inexpensive grand adventure to me. :3

Plus if I did warp on a plane I might be arrested for being a terrorist or something.....

"Oh My God! This random person with a creepy glow-rat appeared, it's an attack!!"

Yeah, no jail for me please...... :sweatdrop

Quote from: 127.0.0.2 on October 07, 2010, 06:16:47 AM
Quote from: Mrs_A_ZeTavia on October 06, 2010, 08:40:52 PM

Except of course that you have no way of knowing which place you'll visit.
Then again, this doesn't have to be a disadvantage...

I like my spontaneity every once in awhile. Who knows I might end up in the exact same place as your fireworks, so that way I can watch them...........and hopefully, not be blown up by them...... :eek

SilentSoror

Mao

SilentSoror

That_wolf

This junky drawing I drew in 6th grade. My mom keeps it in my room and to be honest, I suck at drawing anything more complex than a stick figure in clothes.
Abel needs a hug...

SquirrelWizard

so what happens if two warp aci eat each other at the same time? Does it tear a hole in the fabric of space and time?
Update Status: Zombified

<Tezkat> Talking to yourself is a sign of impending mental collapse.
<SquirrelWizard> I talk to myself all the time, and I'm the sanest guy I know.

<TotalBiscuit> Upgrades! Upgrades! Upgrades! Its wacky-waving-inflatable-arm waving... nuclear missile... well, suppose that works...

Shachza

Nah.  One goes to Universe 1, and the other goes to Universe A.
            <-- #1 that is!

ChaosMageX

Quote from: Shachza on October 09, 2010, 12:10:43 PM
Nah.  One goes to Universe 1, and the other goes to Universe A.

Futurama reference FTW!

As for me, I wouldn't mind having a warp-aci eat off some of those promotional toys and cheap crappy items I end up dragging home by the bagful from every career fair, convention, seminar, etc that I go to.

Icon by Sunblink

Unsilenced

"Name one object belonging to you"

Quote from: jeffh4 on October 04, 2010, 10:04:32 AM
Anyone involved with the Tea Party "movement."

Um...

I think the 13th amendment might have something to say about that.

Anyways, I don't know...

Could be great for taking out the trash. Other than that, I don't own many things I want to get rid of. I mean, I wouldn't own them if I didn't want or need them.
Post of the Dead:
"When there is no more room in hell, this thread will walk the earth"

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: Unsilenced on October 10, 2010, 12:54:11 AM"Name one object belonging to you"
Quote from: jeffh4 on October 04, 2010, 10:04:32 AMAnyone involved with the Tea Party "movement."

Um...

I think the 13th amendment might have something to say about that.

Just eat their teapot then! :)

Attic Rat

An HP 5246L "lab-quality" frequency counter with a nixie-tube readout and 3 GHz downconverter. Why? Just to confuse whoever stumbles across it on that island.
Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?

Castle Pokemetroid

I would try to feed it to itself just to see if it would work.

That or something larger than the warp aci itself.

I'm not sure if that would work, though...

Quote from: Attic Rat on October 10, 2010, 11:33:45 PM
An HP 5246L "lab-quality" frequency counter with a nixie-tube readout and 3 GHz downconverter. Why? Just to confuse whoever stumbles across it on that island.

I like the general idea, though chances are they'd simply eat it... (again)

Anker Steadfast

I raise you a Fujikura Arc Fusion Splicer ... which, coincidentally, i *do* know how to use. 

Said fusion splicer.

Alternatively, we could go with an Optical Time Domain Reflectometer.

Yeah, I have been working on fiber optics.

:D

Ryy Lazurus

Right now it would have to be the DVD I bought and watched yesterday (The Hills Run Red). It was a two for one offer (I wanted the Twilight Zone movie. No regrets there). While there where some good ideas in the flick, It was poorly exucuted and kind of boring with some really crap FX.

So I'd feed my Warp-Aci The Hills Run Red DVD.

F^$K You Fangora!

Tapewolf

I have a spool of old Ampex 456, the unstable stuff from the California plant that breaks down and becomes sticky.  I think it would be interesting to see what would happen if all 2400 feet were despooled into the warp-aci like a half-mile strand of spaghetti.

It would take quite an attention span, though.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Shachza

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 11, 2010, 01:39:42 PM
I have a spool of old Ampex 456, the unstable stuff from the California plant that breaks down and becomes sticky.  I think it would be interesting to see what would happen if all 2400 feet were despooled into the warp-aci like a half-mile strand of spaghetti.

It would take quite an attention span, though.

Oh god, the whiplash on that spaghetti would be phenomenal!  You'd have sauce covering everything in a 10 foot radius around the Warp Aci.

If we're going for sheer WTF value then I'd feed it a dumptruck load of Super Balls.
            <-- #1 that is!