I got a Question :/

Started by Pamela The fire Angel, September 08, 2010, 05:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pamela The fire Angel

In CVRPG, When Raye used  the soul steal, Dracula went to hell, I wonder where Satan went when Sindra used Soul steal on him O.o
:erk :erk :erk

Keleth

Help! I'm gay!

Darkmoon

Now Drath, that wasn't a very helpful answer.

Honestly, am I supposed to answer these, or is this the part where fan speculation comes into play?
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Pamela The fire Angel

Quote from: Darkmoon on September 09, 2010, 04:28:09 PM

Honestly, am I supposed to answer these, or is this the part where fan speculation comes into play?

I was hoping some fan speculation, and them you come and if a answer, but the fan speculation went bad, so, can you answer???

and, you have any idea what my mother-in-law have to do if this??? that wast even funny O.O

I Think that they used different spells that have different effects, Because, Sindra ate Satan, and chage everthing on her, and Raye, kill Dracula, steel his powers, but wast deeply affect.. but the spells have the same name '-' so i don't know...

Keleth

I think this gives a chance for stupid to reveal itself so you can crump most of the badly written fan speculation into dust.

I hear it's fun  :3
Help! I'm gay!

Darkmoon

Eh, I don't get enough fan speculation as it is. Why would I stomp all over it?

Pamela The fire Angel

Quote from: Drathorin on September 11, 2010, 09:54:34 AM

I think this gives a chance for stupid to reveal itself so you can crump most of the badly written fan speculation into dust.

I hear it's fun  :3

Just what i need a troll --'

someone has fire there? I heard that kills trolls ;3

Lego3400

I'd assume he was re-incarnated into something. OR sent to heaven. Also that wasn't Satan. It was his successor (Though I can't recall if Satan willingly gave up the job or not)

Darkmoon

Did I ever say that wasn't the original Satan? I don't recall that.

That said, even if he wasn't, he was Satan at that point, just as Sindra is "Satan" now.

Keleth

Well it would look awesome on the resume wouldn't it?

Be perfect for running a call-center.
Help! I'm gay!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Pamela The fire Angel on September 11, 2010, 01:11:02 PM
Just what i need a troll --'

someone has fire there? I heard that kills trolls ;3

You obviously haven't run across the trolls on this forum yet.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

Which is odd considering that some of the worst ones are in this thread already.

We're in your thread, mockin' the thoughts in yer head.

Pamela The fire Angel

Quote from: Darkmoon on September 12, 2010, 10:52:00 PM
Did I ever say that wasn't the original Satan? I don't recall that.

That said, even if he wasn't, he was Satan at that point, just as Sindra is "Satan" now.

Yes, Here http://www.cvrpg.com/comics/comic.php?arch=comic&page=1024

But i never Said he Was Lucifer i said he was Satan, in my imagination Satan is The title for the Devil and Lord Of Hell....

i knew the fact that the other Satan guy quit, first because i have read this comics like 300 times i could win a pop quiz about it '-'
Besides, I'm fan of Sandman comics, and Lucifer do the same thing there...

Quote from: Lego3400 on September 12, 2010, 09:43:53 PM
I'd assume he was re-incarnated into something. OR sent to heaven. Also that wasn't Satan. It was his successor (Though I can't recall if Satan willingly gave up the job or not)

Yes, Lucifer did, But this Satan, I don't think he was sent to Heaven '-' that make no sense, about the reincarnated thing, make sense, probably the fist thing that Sindra have done, the question now is, what he became?

if Dracula is evil and became a Cat, i think Devil is now a Fly '-'

or a worm...
Watch your step xD

Darkmoon

Yeah, I kinda stole that from Sandman.

I never really thought about where the Devil went. I just figured he ceased to exist.

Pamela The fire Angel

Quote from: Darkmoon on September 13, 2010, 08:28:27 PM
Yeah, I kinda stole that from Sandman.

I never really thought about where the Devil went. I just figured he ceased to exist.

why the same thing did not happen with Dracula?

Different spells perhaps?

Darkmoon

If you want the real answer: completely different effects from the same spell.

Raye used the spell to attempt to draw out Dracula's power. She stole a portion of his essence, and stole his current meter of lifeforce. She wasn't, however, able to steal the source of Dracula's power. Lacking that, she couldn't completely kill him (this is in part because Dracula shows up later in the game series, and I can't violate that continuity).

Sindra used the spell the fully draw out the Devil's power. She did this in the presence of items that drained away the Devil's defenses, and she was able to tap into the very core of his power, destroying him. Sindra took over his soul and basically became him, just without his personality.

Pamela The fire Angel

Quote from: Darkmoon on September 13, 2010, 08:35:10 PM
If you want the real answer: completely different effects from the same spell.

Raye used the spell to attempt to draw out Dracula's power. She stole a portion of his essence, and stole his current meter of lifeforce. She wasn't, however, able to steal the source of Dracula's power. Lacking that, she couldn't completely kill him (this is in part because Dracula shows up later in the game series, and I can't violate that continuity).

Sindra used the spell the fully draw out the Devil's power. She did this in the presence of items that drained away the Devil's defenses, and she was able to tap into the very core of his power, destroying him. Sindra took over his soul and basically became him, just without his personality.

that answer reminded me of comic physics '-'

Owwwww Now that makes sense, i should have thought about it :S

i knew that Links quest in hell had a motive...

is a pity, I liked him very funny, but a trivial question, it would be possible someone very powerful to do this with God? *Cof cof * you?

Darkmoon

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Darkmoon on September 13, 2010, 08:35:10 PM
Sindra took over his soul and basically became him, just without his personality.

... and with worse (better?) dress sense. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Destina Faroda

No, no, no!  The real answer to the Soul Steal question is the same as why in Dragon Ball Z Cell was able to permanently absorb Android 17, but when Super Buu absorbed Vegito, it just undid the (supposedly permanent) fusion of Goku and Vegeta and allowed them to rescue the other fighters who were absorbed.*

Too late to the trolling party?  Well, excuse me princess...

*Accuracy of description may be modified for humorous purposes.
Sig coming...whenever...

Pamela The fire Angel

Quote from: Destina Faroda on September 15, 2010, 01:56:20 AM
No, no, no!  The real answer to the Soul Steal question is the same as why in Dragon Ball Z Cell was able to permanently absorb Android 17, but when Super Buu absorbed Vegito, it just undid the (supposedly permanent) fusion of Goku and Vegeta and allowed them to rescue the other fighters who were absorbed.*

Too late to the trolling party?  Well, excuse me princess...

*Accuracy of description may be modified for humorous purposes.

Wow a Dragon ball Geek O_O

i Think the way of 17 is permanently absorb is explined when he trow out the 16...

i think is because 17 is evil or something like that..

and i didant watch the whole boo saga so i don't know :S