Hey everyone!

Started by SomaCruz4You, August 06, 2010, 02:57:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyil

Uh... Central - the only timezone that MATTERS.
A drop of water shall be returned with a burst of spring.

Interested in high fantasy and art nouveau? Check out my art page! http://www.furaffinity.net/user/nyil/

Keleth

Help! I'm gay!

Inumo

To finish the list: MOUNTAIN!

Darkmoon

Only finishing it if you're in the US. And even then, gotta remember Aleutian. Plus there's Newfoundland time in Canada... And I wanna say Hawaii has a different one as well...
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Inumo

llearch n'n'daCorna

Let's not forget NZST, NZDT, CST (both American and Australian), CDT, CEST, CEDT, European time, BST, GMT, and all the other many and varied timezones used by all and sundry...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon

And to bring this thread back on topic, I don't really feel the need to be nice to a poster that hasn't even managed to post outside of their own hello thread. Frankly, you haven't added much to this community -- just an amusingly chance to flame someone.

You'll be forgotten in a week. Tops.

Corgatha Taldorthar

But what about when we reminisce about amusing trolls? Someone might reference her.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Darkmoon

llearch n'n'daCorna

... as an example of what not to do?

Corgatha Taldorthar

Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

VAE

Well, this one can at least spell properly
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Darkmoon

Yeah, but she rolled over way too easy. I'll take shitty spelling if it means I can bat them around a bit more.

I mean, shit, Netami lasted forever.

bill

Let's bring back Netami. and Aridas. we're bringing that shit the fuck back

Darkmoon

He could try. Technically his account was deleted...

Inumo

Didn't he make a ton of alt accounts to post on "She's here!" though? I saw them in the mine...

VAE

Quote from: Inumo on August 10, 2010, 12:09:29 AM
Didn't he make a ton of alt accounts to post on "She's here!" though? I saw them in the mine...
YOU SAW NOTHING!
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Inumo on August 10, 2010, 12:09:29 AM

Yeah, we did see a bunch of them. He got bored before I got enough time to write the auto-nuke plugin, though. We'll see - if we get a large bunch of trolls suddenly go silent, you'll know I finished it.

Darkmoon

Tends to be the way of these things. We have the power, and it's easy for us to ban an account (two clicks, really). Meanwhile, Netami has to go through the whole process of setting up an email, coming in here, setting up an account, doing all the acknowledgment stuff... pain in the butt.

We had the advantage.

What I don't understand is why he even bothered to reveal himself. He was in, had been posting for a while, and none of us knew any better. Seems stupid to ruin it.

VAE

Quote from: Darkmoon on August 10, 2010, 09:07:57 AM
Tends to be the way of these things. We have the power, and it's easy for us to ban an account (two clicks, really). Meanwhile, Netami has to go through the whole process of setting up an email, coming in here, setting up an account, doing all the acknowledgment stuff... pain in the butt.

We had the advantage.

What I don't understand is why he even bothered to reveal himself. He was in, had been posting for a while, and none of us knew any better. Seems stupid to ruin it.
If i remember and if he can be trusted, he had a bad appendicitis at the time - might have been fever-induced lack of judgement
Saphroneth

Nyil

From what I remember, he was trying to 'make amends' by breaking a bunch of rules so he could come on the forums and say "hey guys, my bad" and taunt the mods. And he kept calling people 'yiffties'. What a strange way to apologize.
A drop of water shall be returned with a burst of spring.

Interested in high fantasy and art nouveau? Check out my art page! http://www.furaffinity.net/user/nyil/

Turnsky

i think this requires an image to sum this up, i give this to you.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Darkmoon

I think we pretty well chased them off anyway. They haven't even been here in a day and a half to see what else we said...

Mao

Oh, you trolls.  Chasing off newbies like that.

Darkmoon

The least they could have done was been into someone cool, like Trevor or Christopher.

Soma is like... well, the Edward of the CV universe. *shudders*

Mao

I can't say anything.  I liked Alucard and Shanoa.

Darkmoon

Shanoa had tits. I can't argue with that logic.

Alucard was cool until he started showing up in every game. He was awesome when it was just him rockin' the 8-bit fro.