A bit new here.

Started by Blazehawk, August 04, 2006, 11:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazehawk

Hi all, I followed the link here from the old DMFA forums. A certain friend of mine that kinda introduced me to DMFA suggested that I join the fun, so I figured why not.  :3 And the forums here are shared with CVRPG? Neat, a two-for-one deal. Then again, I'm a sucker for sprite comics of any sort... :)

Anyway some info about me:
-I love computers...currently in college majoring in computer science.
-Video games are my passion...lately its been mostly older stuff (NES, SNES, Genesis, Saturn, that kind of thing) and PC games (World of Warcraft, Half-Life 2, Guild Wars, Unreal Tournament 2004)
-I like anime...though lately all I've been watching is Eureka 7 and the japanese versions of Bleach and Naruto. I mostly like the older stuff, like Record of Lodoss War, Slayers, Serial Experiments Lain, that kind of thing.
-I like to be creative too, but I'm not too good at drawing or writing. The only thing I can do with any real value is poetry.   :P

Hmm. That should do it for now. *plods off to find spiffy threads*  :januscat

ElectroMotive

Hey Seraline! welcome to the forums!

Nikki

Welcome...

:3 what do you taste like? or does Xze have to bite you to find out? >:3

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

bill

Pay no attention, the odds of getting eaten over the internet are very small. Only 1 in 20, IIRC.

Blazehawk

Well, if you simply must know....

I taste like vanilla cupcakes.

With sprinkles.  :3

Damaris

Xze, stop threatening to bite the newbies.  Otherwise I'm going to have to break out the water gun.  Best cat training evar.

:evar

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

JousterL

Well... it's either prevent it... or shape her teeth into the forum's image.

Yeah...

That one... It's going to be hard... @.@

But hey, then we'd immediately be able to recognize anyone who came to our forums! :3

Nikki

Quote from: Seraline on August 05, 2006, 12:06:48 AM
Well, if you simply must know....

I taste like vanilla cupcakes.

With sprinkles.  :3
0w0 NEW CHEWTOY!!! *munchu* ^w^

Quote from: Damaris on August 05, 2006, 12:13:11 AM
Xze, stop threatening to bite the newbies. Otherwise I'm going to have to break out the water gun. Best cat training evar.

:evar
:< you wouldn't!! no waterrrrrr!!

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Paladin Sheppard

Welcome to the madness! *pulls out super soaker* Back Xze BACK!

thegayhare

while I know several sailors and piretes couldn't swim... I think Edward Tech was one...

It seems rather odd to have a pirate that doesn't like water at all

Oh well this pirate might be part fish,  Well not realy but the bunny loves watter

Ohh and hellow new person
*sets out a big platter of cookies*

JousterL

Quote from: thegayhare on August 05, 2006, 12:49:48 AM
*sets out a big platter of cookies*

@.@
His cookies are phenomenal. @.@

Blazehawk

Mrah...I got the welcome nibble. *goes looking for Tiger Cakes to keep Xze occupied and wonders if Zebra Cakes will suffice*  :laugh

Anyway, thanks for the welcome everybody. I think I'll fit right into the chaos.  :3

Quote from: JousterL on August 05, 2006, 12:51:53 AM
@.@
His cookies are phenomenal. @.@

Then I must try one. :mowcookie I wonder if they bear any resemblance to my famous chocolate death-cake?

thegayhare

Jouster should know he's actualy had my cookies... though I don't know if he had any cake

And I have a triple chocolate macidamia cookie thats popular,  though Mab like my cherry cookies, and I think the sour apple ones are great

Nikki

Quote from: Paladin Sheppard on August 05, 2006, 12:43:48 AM
Welcome to the madness! *pulls out super soaker* Back Xze BACK!
:< you wouldn't do that would you?

:kittydepressed

Vaguely Creepy

Well, if there's no other way to make you stop, then he might have to.

.....We could try tasers, if you'd prefer. :D

Greetings, Seraline.  It's always nice to see a new face. There's not really a whole lot you need to know (aside from: don't eat any ticking pastries, don't annoy the artists, don't chew with your mouth open, don't cross without looking both ways, don't eat lead... uh, what was I saying?....Oh yeah.),

So just have fun!

Suwako

Many Joyfulll greeting to you girl. Hope you enjoy staying here.  :mowhappy
This is the joyfull place, The joyfull place.... Okay its next door  :mowtongue

ITOS

Greetings. I am the Monitor of installation 00. I am 7 Itos Atio. Someone has released the mows. My function is...

Err...

I mean... Hello! :mowcookie
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Tapewolf

Quote from: Seraline on August 04, 2006, 11:11:20 PM
Hi all, I followed the link here from the old DMFA forums. A certain friend of mine that kinda introduced me to DMFA suggested that I join the fun, so I figured why not.

"Is that virtuous?"

Looks like you're an Ultima 7 junkie as well :)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Blazehawk

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 05, 2006, 05:33:03 AM

:U I was wondering if anyone would catch that! Glad to know I'm not the only Ultima fan. :D

Netami

Greetings newbie, welcome home.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Seraline on August 05, 2006, 05:45:27 AM
Quote from: Tapewolf on August 05, 2006, 05:33:03 AM

:U I was wondering if anyone would catch that! Glad to know I'm not the only Ultima fan. :D
It's possible you may have heard of my anti-walkthroughs.  If not, you're in for a real treat.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

RJ

*insta-glomps* Anyone who likes Naruto is an instant friend of mine! In fact, I'll even skip my "usual" welcome for you X3

Blazehawk

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 05, 2006, 06:11:43 AM
It's possible you may have heard of my anti-walkthroughs.  If not, you're in for a real treat.

Oh, but I have.  :laugh Shall we save Alagner by killing him?  :3

Quote from: RJ on August 05, 2006, 06:34:49 AM
*insta-glomps* Anyone who likes Naruto is an instant friend of mine! In fact, I'll even skip my "usual" welcome for you X3

Naruto is fun, except I'm annoyed by the sheer mountain of fillers they've been using. I wish they would hurry up and get to Kakashi's backstory... the kitty grows impatient!  :januscat

At any rate... *much hugs*  :)

bill

Oh, and nice use of LastFM sig as well.

RJ

Quote from: Seraline on August 05, 2006, 06:39:59 AM
Quote from: RJ on August 05, 2006, 06:34:49 AM

Naruto is fun, except I'm annoyed by the sheer mountain of fillers they've been using. I wish they would hurry up and get to Kakashi's backstory... the kitty grows impatient!  :januscat

At any rate... *much hugs*  :)

I only read the manga myself... (my computer sucks so I can't download episodes)  :B

Yay, hugs!

Lysander

Yo, Seraline. Love the hair.
I very much like Bleach, and it's amlost ready to be released in the US. As for Naruto, I've played a very weird SSBM type game that involves it as well as DBZ and One Piece.

This one welcomes thee to this...interesting place. :januscat
TytajLucheek

topher chee

Ello Seralin, my names Topher, nice meeting you.  Welcome to the forums!!