What about Dan's mom would mess with his head more?

Started by OminousShadow, May 17, 2010, 02:52:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OminousShadow

With how she is in Abel's Story. Would the way she acts cause him more trauma or the way she dresses?
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

VAE

Looking at his last reaction, i would say the dress would make him beat his head about a wall to try get certain images out .... remember we are talking about someone who inadvertently tried to hit on his own sister ...
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Drayco84

lilpuppy23

Quote from: OminousShadow on May 17, 2010, 02:52:20 PM
With how she is in Abel's Story. Would the way she acts cause him more trauma or the way she dresses?

Amazon Costume
However that would look, I refuse to think about it further. Have at it.

Arcblade

Quote from: lilpuppy23 on May 18, 2010, 07:16:40 PM
Quote from: OminousShadow on May 17, 2010, 02:52:20 PM

Amazon Costume

Delicious horrible mental scarring. 

OminousShadow

With what Destania has just done in Abel's Story, I am now leaning towards he attitude more than her attire.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

Drayco84

Quote from: OminousShadow on May 26, 2010, 06:04:59 PM
With what Destania has just done in Abel's Story, I am now leaning towards he attitude more than her attire.
Since you've brought it up, I would be inclined to agree...

Caswin

Quote from: Drayco84 on May 26, 2010, 06:14:53 PM
Quote from: OminousShadow on May 26, 2010, 06:04:59 PM
Since you've brought it up, I would be inclined to agree...
He's already heard about her doing much worse things than she did to Abel on a regular basis.  And, well, it did mess with his head something fierce.  So I would go with that.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Mao

I'd go with: This thread.  This thread is about his mom and it would likely boggle him.

Keleth

Help! I'm gay!

Turnsky

given dan's an adventurer, i'd guess "whack a mole" would be the most complex game he's played outside of DDR.  >:3

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Darkmoon

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: OminousShadow on May 17, 2010, 02:52:20 PMWith how she is in Abel's Story. Would the way she acts cause him more trauma or the way she dresses?
Amazon Costume

Truth to be said though, most people would be mentally scarred if they thought of their mom in an amazon outfit.

I mean, my mom is almost 64 ... and I really, *really* do not want to think of her in an amazon outfit!!!!   :eek :boggle

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

OminousShadow

Quote from: Anker Steadfast on June 01, 2010, 01:30:36 PM
Quote from: OminousShadow on May 17, 2010, 02:52:20 PMWith how she is in Abel's Story. Would the way she acts cause him more trauma or the way she dresses?
Amazon Costume

Truth to be said though, most people would be mentally scarred if they thought of their mom in an amazon outfit.

I mean, my mom is almost 64 ... and I really, *really* do not want to think of her in an amazon outfit!!!!   :eek :boggle

Anyone with a shred of Sanity or a weak stomach would not want to imagine there mom dressed as an Amazon.

Keleth

Help! I'm gay!

Anker Steadfast

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Drayco84

Quote from: Anker Steadfast on June 11, 2010, 11:28:03 PM
(also causes mental scarring in adults)

Brain Bleach! Git yur Brain Bleach here! Only $20 a fluid ounce!
Well, of course I didn't click on the link. Some things are just better left unknown.

OminousShadow

Quote from: Drayco84 on June 11, 2010, 11:44:35 PM
Quote from: Anker Steadfast on June 11, 2010, 11:28:03 PM
(also causes mental scarring in adults)

Brain Bleach! Git yur Brain Bleach here! Only $20 a fluid ounce!
Well, of course I didn't click on the link. Some things are just better left unknown.

And that is what separates a great mind from an traumatized mind.

Turnsky

Quote from: Anker Steadfast on June 01, 2010, 01:30:36 PM
Amazon Costume

"when 900 years you will reach, look as good, you will not" - Yoda.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Sprocketsdance

Quote from: Turnsky on June 13, 2010, 10:40:13 AM
"when 900 years you will reach, look as good, you will not" - Yoda.

Oh.. oh my... XD!!!!! Quoted because of the awesome.. I cried man.. I cried...  :giggle

Drayco84

"When 900 years you will reach, look as good, you will not" - Yoda.
I dunno... Dirt itself doesn't look too bad...

OminousShadow

Quote from: Drayco84 on June 15, 2010, 11:40:36 AM
"When 900 years you will reach, look as good, you will not" - Yoda.
I dunno... Dirt itself doesn't look too bad...

But dirt isn't 900 years old..... IT'S OVER 9000!
*Hides from inevitable bludgeoning*

Mao

I love it when I don't have to insult people and prove they're stupid because they do it for me.  You guys are awesome for that.  Thank you.

DarkSunDuelist

GAH.
BRAIN.
BROKEN.
MUST CALL BOB THE BUILDER. So he can send me some brain turpentine...or w/e that crap is they use to get cheap wallpaper off of walls.

(Then again, it was pretty messed up to begin with, so not NEARLY as much harm done as I make it seem)

Darkmoon

Seriously, the CAPS LOCK is a tool, not an option to be turned on and ignored.

Mao

Which is more the tool, the caps lock, or the person leaving it on...

Darkmoon