Hola, Please no holy water

Started by thefoxwithout, May 06, 2010, 01:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thefoxwithout

'Ello everyone, been reading DMFA for about 2 years now and figured I should join the forums, and so here I am

• Currently I have discovered the Discworld series and have becom a fan of the ones I've read so far
  • I am one of the few people I know that still collect comics, having obtained a few older ones from my grandfather
  • I am a fan of almost any genre of reading, from horror to fantasy, western to romance, give me a well written book and you might not hear from me in awhile
  • I prefer Manga to Anime, the current one I'm following D. Gray-Man
  • Have a fascination with all things fox, but have found that there is little information on them at the library I frequent
  • I'm 19
  • As well as a male, Last time I checked, but may need to do so agian soon
  • And I tend to frequent the RP Forum whenever I get the chance
so thats all I can think at the moment, but  feel free to ask me any thing you can think of.

Suwako

Welcome to the forum, nice to see you have an avatar already, of starfox non-the-less. Please enjoy your stay, if you haven't done so already it is advisory to read the rules or at least obey them. As an RP'er you'd probably like roleplaying everywhere, but note the stuff about that silliness.

Use no weapons in a no weapons zone unless you want to win.

thefoxwithout

Thanx, I read the rules before signing up, and I have to say that it was one of the most thorough set I've seen. Took me about half an hour to read through it, what wit all the subsections and what not. Might be a while before I get into the RP stuff, with my internet acsses being iffy right now, so I dont want to slow anyone down, but once I can, I'll be into it pretty deeply.

VAE

Greetings!
Happy to see other discworld fan arrive!
Do have a nice and long stay, beware of carnivorous boxes, and have fun in the RP forum!
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

thefoxwithout

Yeah im reading the truth right now, but I prefer the ones Around Comander Vimes, though any of them with Nobbs and Colon is always good for a laugh.

I guess I'll watch out for the boxes, if I can

VAE

Quote from: thefoxwithout on May 06, 2010, 02:09:14 PM
Yeah im reading the truth right now, but I prefer the ones Around Comander Vimes, though any of them with Nobbs and Colon is always good for a laugh.

I guess I'll watch out for the boxes, if I can

Strangely enough, me too!
I knew that the taking of that blood sample was not for "regular testing"
Ah well - not many people get to have a clone
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

thefoxwithout

Not sure I've read the one with the clone in it, unless its in the truth, I just started it though.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Awesome! Another reader of D.Gray-Man!  :mowhappy

I too, prefer manga over anime (I think my over 500 manga books proves that.......lol), not that I don't watch anime, but only if it's done well and if subbed and not dubbed. Sadly, so few are done well dubbed......... :<

Though, I do prefer them subbed anyways..... :P

And welcome to the forums!  :boogie Have a welcome, cookie!  :mowcookie

Lysander

Hello, fox. Good to see you around. Welcome to this interesting place.   :januscat
TytajLucheek