i can haz badge!

Started by Brunhidden, May 05, 2010, 01:12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brunhidden

as of tuesday the fourth i am officially a private security officer for allied barton!

after not working sinse october i cant express how good this makes me feel. being unable to provide for my family got me to suicidal depths for a while there, but now that ive got a job i dont care if im not a sergant anymore so long as i get paid

i work at two places- a powerplant hidden under a downtown overpass and a call center. at the power plant im a normal guard and whatnot in military dress, and at the call center i am there to make sure nobody tries to hurt the people you call when paying your power bill and wear a dress shirt and a blazer

originally it sounded like i had a decent chance of being shot, but now that ive completed orientation i now know thats unlikely. however its almost guaranteed that i will handle a minimum of one bomb threat a year.

wish me luck, the list of things you can get fired for took about twenty minutes of our orientation
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Zedd

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

It's nice of them to tell you how you can crashland. Pay attention to that, it's important to know what not to do...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Suwako

Very good news brun, so you can now legally bat people for work, just don't get carried away to much whenever there is a chance that you may do that.  :)

Lysander

Hey, that's awesome, man! Hope you enjoy your new job.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Brunhidden

thanks for all the support, im tempted to put on a brief fashion show for you all

Lisky

*passes out blindfolds as the music cues* :U

in all seriousness, congrats man.  Glad things are looking up

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

llearch n'n'daCorna

Basilisk: If he's doing a striptease, looking up is a bare minimum...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Brunhidden

in all honesty im a bit dissappointed i didnt get a job at a strip club with my brother

yes, several people had assumed stripper not bouncer, but i dont wanna scare people unless im paid to do so

Ren Gaulen

Congratulations, Brun! Wear your badge proudly! :>