04/26/2010 [AS2 #99] Not very surprising

Started by MelSkunk, April 26, 2010, 01:44:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelSkunk

EDIT: (By the topic title I mean ABEL was not surprised, not that anyone else wasn't)

Congrats to who called Destania.

I..I want to be at that lecture  :neko
.. so... hot...  :love2

Clan Cyra... the dominatrix clan

Captain

I bet it surprised some of the readers. Oh, I don't know. Anyway we get more wonderful snark (Assuming that is the proper word)

Destania you must learn how to sneak!
If you want to visit me:
Download this: http://shoddybattle.com/downloads
then go to Captain's Modded Server and look for captaiN

Baal Hadad

Didn't surprise me.

And I guess we're getting close to the end of Abel's Story (*sniff sniff*) since Abel's starting to act like DMFA Abel a lot more now....

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Quote from: MelSkunk on April 26, 2010, 01:44:52 AM
Clan Cyra... the dominatrix clan

I shall give you props for that one!  :mowwink

I'm very curious to what she may do with that riding crop....... >:3

Anri

MelSkunk

I mean Abel's not surprised, not that others weren't. I was surprised, I thought Fa' myself.

Drayco84

Destania's dominatrix outfit is giving me a nosebleed...

Madd the Sane

I find Abel's sarcastic and/or deadpan delivery funny :B :lol
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Quote from: Drayco84 on April 26, 2010, 01:59:19 AM

I can't stop staring........  :D *drools*

Zedd

Tea party you say? Revenge you say?

InsanityRequiem

Hawt Destania is hawt.

And on the Destania note, she's looking pretty peeved at Abel those last few sentences.
Who is the sanest of us all? Why, the insane of course!

joshofspam

Quote from: Zedd on April 26, 2010, 02:21:17 AM

But nothing says revenge like a tea party and nothing says evil like pastries.

Won't you join me for vengeful tea and evil pastries? :doommuffin
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Madmann135

Edward Ti'Fiona... one lucky dude, he is one lucky dude.
That's one impressive looking female figure.  Almost makes me wanna do things I would not normally do.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Jairus

My goodness, that outfit is terrifying. And yeah, Destania looks irked. Except unlike Aary, I predict a few biting comments that really have an effect rather than shouting and stuff, which raises the likelihood that Abel will actually listen, though he seems to have somewhat listened to Aary after all, he just didn't want to acknowledge it to her face.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Anker Steadfast

One does start to apprechiate why Dan though Abel might have the hots for Destania, in a hot for teacher kinda way.
Though Dan's imagination regarding her outfit, isn't up to par with reality.

:D

Edit :
Forgot to put Abel in there.  :B

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Zedd

Quote from: joshofspam on April 26, 2010, 02:34:07 AM

Would you like a jelly baby? :B

Congo Jack

*drools*
Can't think of anything except how hot Destie is!

MT Hazard

I do wonder about Destania's personality, even before she had her heart broken she was apparently fairly evil. At the moment Dan seems to be in the same boat as Lorenda, in that one of  his parents has done terrible things, but being a terrible parent wasn't one of them. But still do go from evil incarnate to loving wife and mother, how much has she truly changed and how much is an act?
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Mao

With regards to Destania, knowing full well that I would likely die and suffer horribly at her hands, as long as she's wearing that outfit I have only one thing to say:  Yes want.

Quote from: Anker Steadfast on April 26, 2010, 03:34:26 AM
One does start to apprechiate why Dan though might have the hots for Destania, in a hot for teacher kinda way.

Your spelling and grammar mistakes give me a moments pause here.. you make it sound like Dan might have the hots for his own mother and that's just not right.

Kuari

Quote from: InsanityRequiem on April 26, 2010, 02:27:26 AM
Hawt Destania is hawt.

And on the Destania note, she's looking pretty peeved at Abel those last few sentences.

Peeved?  Looks more like smug and amused to me.

Jack McSlay

Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Alterationartist

Quote from: Drayco84 on April 26, 2010, 01:59:19 AM

Niles Crane lying or RocketToDaMoon?
Round 9!

Arcblade

Quote from: Mao Laoren on April 26, 2010, 05:24:17 AM
With regards to Destania, knowing full well that I would likely die and suffer horribly at her hands, as long as she's wearing that outfit I have only one thing to say:  Yes want.

Quote from: Anker Steadfast on April 26, 2010, 03:34:26 AM
One does start to apprechiate why Dan though might have the hots for Destania, in a hot for teacher kinda way.

Your spelling and grammar mistakes give me a moments pause here.. you make it sound like Dan might have the hots for his own mother and that's just not right.

I think he's referring to the comic where Dan asked Abel what Destania was like at the academy.  I can't find the comic and don't have time to search, or I'd link it. 

Also, I definitely called that it was Destania.  I further predict the next Abel's story comic will be the last one, and Amber can go back to having a sane update schedule again (maybe). 

Mao

Oh I know what he was referring to, but the way he worded that first sentence is disturbing. :P

I wouldn't be too proud of 'calling' things.  Last I checked it annoyed folks.  Better to just sit back and bask in your call.

candide

Quote from: Madd the Sane on April 26, 2010, 02:01:23 AM
I find Abel's sarcastic and/or deadpan delivery funny :B :lol
My immediate thoughts were, "Ooooh!  Looks like someone's been hanging out with Fa'Lina quite a bit.  Enough that he's sounding a bit like her."

ANTIcarrot

Actually the word that springs to mind isn't hawt, but 'sag'. Not as in age, but as in a performer that's just left the public view, and let their stage-persona sag a little. If she is a dominatrix, then how much of what she does/says is an act?

And I'd have said the last panel was amused as well.

I wonder if Abel is reminding her of Aniz right now? In a good way. "You father wasn't afraid of me either." Is is possible that if there are no witnesses around, and it serves her purposes, that Destina is <gasp!> actually capable of doing and saying nice things?
<carefully leans closer to the spinning coffin>
"What's that Mr Mendel? Kill chakat Goldfur? Shi's making a mockery of all your theories?"

Pagan

That's a lovely scrunchy, Miss Dest.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Les

Something which has occurred to me..

Arryanna does have a point, and while availing himself of training and potential allies at SAIA would definitely make Abel more than a match for Aniz if he made full use of both.  Granted it wouldn't make it a slam dunk, but the margin for doubt of success wouldn't be so great as to justify Abel not even making an attempt.

I'd previously attributed his unusual reluctance to a lack of experience and perspective, from his P.O.V his dad is a scary and invincible monster and there was no hope of challenging him.. but now, I think Abel chose his current path because he thinks he deserves it.  He is his father's son, and deserves to be alone, away from loved ones, away from his mother, for their own sake.  Once you get into a depressive state of mind martyrdom can be very seductive.
Long live Space Race, Long live... Molvania!

Scrap Fish

Destina's outfit = bathing suit + heavy metal.
Quote from: Jairus on April 26, 2010, 03:27:44 AM
And yeah, Destania looks irked.
Eh, she doesn't look terribly irked to me. More of an evil grin/smirk. That and the hold of the crop makes me wonder if Abel's about to get a strike upside the head with it.

Just spreading the confusion around. There's enough for everybody!

joshofspam

Quote from: Zedd on April 26, 2010, 03:44:36 AM
Quote from: joshofspam on April 26, 2010, 02:34:07 AM

Would you like a jelly baby? :B

No, a Maple Scone will do nicely.

Though I cant get over Distania's smirk.

It's like she's thinking, "Why you little brat "snicker" you have progressed well Abel. Maybe now you'll be of use to me". Wonder if she's going to play Abel along just to waist his time while amusing herself?

Yes. Now I can see why Abel told Dan that his mom was evil.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.