2X-Large
11 (13.8%)
3X-Large
4 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Chakat Blackspots

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 24, 2010, 03:40:35 AM
Quote from: Mrs_A_ZeTavia on April 23, 2010, 04:08:25 PM
Also, what are the shirts made out of? :. I ask because 100% cotton does shrink, when you wash it, so that is something to consider with shirt sizes.
I'm not sure I would wear mine much, just to avoid washing it and damaging the print.

EDIT:
As for designs, I suspect a 'Gay for Abel' shirt would do pretty well, though frankly I'm such a sucker for the idea of DMFA memorabilia that I'd buy almost anything.

No, not this, I would definitely not buy this.  I might buy one with Fa'Lina on it definitely, or one of the other females.
I'd take a medium sized shirt.

Drayco84

We need shirts based on DMFA demotivational posters...

Heck, we need DMFA demotivational posters...

Emerauld Drathmir

Someone did one a while back with Dan hiding weapons in a dress(during the arc where he disguised himself to look like Alexsi). 
Yoho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me...Darn it Bean, no Looting until after dinner!
--Home of Angst Technology/Weak-end Warriors/Sorry We're Open, and InkTank-now back from hiatus.

Zedd

I am mostly a XL but it's cause I am a big guy

Darkmoon

For the record, as one of two people working under the "DMFA Store" heading (the other being Damaris), we have a printer for shirts lined up, as well as ideas on the first shirt to run off (and more over the course of time -- you know, so as not to overflood demand). I don't think "Gay for Abel" is on the list currentloy, but that's part of the point of threads like this: to see where demand is. I'll talk to Amber about maybe working up something soon...
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Tapewolf

Quote from: Darkmoon Firelyte on April 26, 2010, 11:38:31 AM
For the record, as one of two people working under the "DMFA Store" heading (the other being Damaris), we have a printer for shirts lined up, as well as ideas on the first shirt to run off (and more over the course of time -- you know, so as not to overflood demand). I don't think "Gay for Abel" is on the list currentloy, but that's part of the point of threads like this: to see where demand is. I'll talk to Amber about maybe working up something soon...

One of the reasons I suggested it was because the basic design already exists and shouldn't be too difficult to redraw in a higher resolution.  That and it would be amusing to see how many of them turned up at a 'con or something.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Darkmoon

I think it's an easy design as well, at least as far as fitting it on a shirt and keeping the color count to a respectable level. As with any kind of quality shirt printing process (one where the ink doesn't immediately fade, or likely crack), you're limited in how many specific colors you can do (for instance, each shade of green is a "color" in this process), and each color about the basic limit costs more money to print, no matter how much or how little of said color is used.

VAE

Hmm, means monochrome would be good,,,,
Means there probably will be a "goth mab" t-shirt BD
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Mao

We can only hope. :P  Either way, I trust our scrawny, beloved little artist to come up with some pretty awesome stuff no matter what we think.

Prof B Hunnydew

I have an old t-shirt from when Amber went to AC and had T-shirts...

IT is "Sanity is for the weak"...  I wondered if that one will make a come back...

PBH

Passive

Jubs

I want a Plan B shirt.
Always go with the muffins.

SuaveIV

...sadly, there seems to be a shortage of X's to that L for my taste...

...any chance of hats in the future?

Toast

Quote from: Hanii Puppy on April 24, 2010, 02:08:15 PM
You all make me feel short and skinny :<

The average male height in the united kingdom is supposed to be 5'9", and I'm 6' ...

DON'T FEEL BAD HANII
I'm 5ft and I'm 110lb.  We can be short together.

DMFA reader since 2000!

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: Toast on May 01, 2010, 06:02:17 PM

The average male height in the united kingdom is supposed to be 5'9", and I'm 6' ...

DON'T FEEL BAD HANII

Well, Toast I hate to break to ya, but he is avg at 6 ft.  I will be short with you.  I'm only 5'5" and 135LB...

The rest of these guys are giants or fat bears...

PBH

Drayco84

I'm 6' (I think, been a while since I last had myself measured.) with a broad frame.

As for the "fat bear" comment... Black, Panda, Grizzly, or Polar?

Sprinkles

Any hopes for female sizes?  :< I'd be glad to get a DMFA shirt even if it is a tad large for me, but I have such a surplus of unisex/men's t's that I'd be glad to get one that actually fits me ^ ^; If it's not possible to get any female sizes, then perhaps a men's XS?

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: Drayco84 on May 01, 2010, 07:46:24 PM
I'm 6' (I think, been a while since I last had myself measured.) with a broad frame.

As for the "fat bear" comment... Black, Panda, Grizzly, or Polar?

that depends do you want to be a cuddling Grizzly or a cute Panda.?

:mowcookie
PBH

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on May 01, 2010, 07:22:37 PMThe rest of these guys are giants or fat bears...

Or both !
Giant Fat Bears !

:D

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Attic Rat

I can't imagine me wearing a T-shirt. Especially with some gaudy image on it.
Maybe a polo shirt, if it had at least one pocket, and the image was small enough to cover with the palm of one's hand.

Something that wouldn't draw undue notice in an office working environment.
Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?

VAE

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on May 01, 2010, 07:22:37 PM
Quote from: Toast on May 01, 2010, 06:02:17 PM

DON'T FEEL BAD HANII

Well, Toast I hate to break to ya, but he is avg at 6 ft.  I will be short with you.  I'm only 5'5" and 135LB...

The rest of these guys are giants or fat bears...

PBH

Hmm, someone would like to have a word with you
:D
(the drawing sucks, but it just was too funny an idea to pass up)
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Anker Steadfast

But that's not fat at all ... and in a slimming uniform too!
This is a fat bear :

All jokes aside though, there can be a huge size difference in clothes from small asian girls to a big fat bear of a man.
Precise measurements is a must, if you want to buy clothes online.

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

VAE

You have to realise it is spring now :D
The bears woke up recently and are skinny
Saphroneth

Raskahn

Aww nuts, I voted "M" damn you selective reading!
In European sizes I wear Small to medium depending on the shirt. I'm a slim fit fan. baggy clothes remind me too much of my "Bad self image" period.

Shirts with clan markings would be nice in my opinion.

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Quote from: Lone_Wolf on May 09, 2010, 07:36:53 PM

Oh, I second this!  :mowhappy

D'ymkarra

'It'd be such an honour, to be personally smacked upside the head by the artist herself' - Bjalf

Sofox

Raskahn

Quote from: Sofox on May 10, 2010, 10:08:21 AM
Quote from: Lone_Wolf on May 09, 2010, 07:36:53 PM
Like this?

http://project-future.org/strip.php?strip=66

That or, a black T-shirt with just one clan mark on the chest area.

Darkmoon

Quote from: Sprinkles on May 01, 2010, 08:25:58 PM
Any hopes for female sizes?  :< I'd be glad to get a DMFA shirt even if it is a tad large for me, but I have such a surplus of unisex/men's t's that I'd be glad to get one that actually fits me ^ ^; If it's not possible to get any female sizes, then perhaps a men's XS?

"Baby-doll"-cut shirts are in the plans, although I don't know that we'll have the budget for them on the first run. Damaris will have to look into that.

DMFA_Store

Check the first post for a shirt announcement!!