[Clan Leaders #14] someone looks like a pimp

Started by dravus, March 30, 2010, 01:15:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dravus

well it's true!.....just needs a purple overcoat and he's got the look

but in all seriousness.....the infomation here explains quite a bit about Abel too....I can't remember the page but it was mentioned about the eye and wing combo

liari

AH HAH!  I registered just to say that...yes, I am that sad.   :kirby

Also, aaww, Abel looks like Love... 

Titanium Dragon

What the world needs now, is love, sweet love... not just for some, but for everyone~

As with all good answers, it raises two new ones in its place.

Reese Tora

eeenteresting...

Clan Quoar 'cubi are always born with two color eyes and feather/bat winds

non Quoar 'cube born with either of these traits is considered a good omen.

No one better tell Abel that his eyes are a good omen, I don't think he would believe. :<
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

dravus

Quote from: Reese Tora on March 30, 2010, 01:20:16 AM
eeenteresting...

No one better tell Abel that his eyes are a good omen, I don't think he would believe. :<

don't forget his wings....they have the Quoar combo too

Jairus

Holy crap, there's a male!

And I love that outfit, Amber. Interesting character we have here.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Nino

OH MY GOSH IT'S ABEL'S EARS and everything. Abel's mom's side of the family must have succubus in it!!!! Look at the EARS D:

Well and Abel had to inherit those eyes and wings somehow. Aniz's wings don't look anything like his.

Though, with that blue hair and the actual PATTERN of color on Quoar's ears, it almost reminds me of Devin!

HMMMM... speculation D:

Lego3400

Quote from: dravus on March 30, 2010, 01:21:01 AM
Quote from: Reese Tora on March 30, 2010, 01:20:16 AM
eeenteresting...

don't forget his wings....they have the Quoar combo too

Aniz said "Just look at him, he looks just like them" when he was Talking to Fa'lina.  We finally knows what he meant.

Also, Curse you Amber for throwing off my now running count of cubi with an unknown count! *shakes fist*

liari

Quoar is a sexy, sexy bard, and in my opinion is a perfect male for the first male clan leader.  I picture him speaking with a British accent, though...anyone else getting that or am I just odd?

tikitori

Wow. New favorite Clan Leader. <3

I wonder if there's any members at SAIA-it's implying that there's not.

dravus

Quote from: liari on March 30, 2010, 01:23:13 AM
Quoar is a sexy, sexy bard, and in my opinion is a perfect male for the first male clan leader.  I picture him speaking with a British accent, though...anyone else getting that or am I just odd?

as a brit myself.....I can agree with you there

it's the tophat......tophats are a british thing.....mostly XD

Zedd

Silverling

Wow...
He's reeeeeally sexy. •w•

Silver wants to hug him.

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

YES!! FINALLY A MALE CLAN LEADER!!!  :mwaha MROWR!!  >:3 A smexy one, too.....

I had a feeling that Aniz was referring at least one particular clan that Abel looks like and it seems I was right.  :mowwink

Quote from: liari on March 30, 2010, 01:23:13 AM

I'm getting a British vibe, too.

OMG! XD Now, I'm picturing him sounding like Hugh Laurie!

liari

Quote from: dravus on March 30, 2010, 01:25:16 AM

Mmm, yes, delicious top hats...but also his face, for some reason.  Not sure if it's the little goatee thing or what.  His clothes are just fantastic, too.  And it looks to me like his eyes are both one colour, but I could be mistaken?

liari

Quote from: Mrs_A_ZeTavia on March 30, 2010, 01:27:09 AM

PERFECT.

dravus

Quote from: liari on March 30, 2010, 01:27:32 AM
Quote from: dravus on March 30, 2010, 01:25:16 AM

Mmm, yes, delicious top hats...but also his face, for some reason.  Not sure if it's the little goatee thing or what.  His clothes are just fantastic, too.  And it looks to me like his eyes are both one colour, but I could be mistaken?

if you look closely you'll see that one eye is yellowish orange while the other is.....more or less magenta.....Amber could confirm that

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Quote from: liari on March 30, 2010, 01:28:44 AM
Quote from: Mrs_A_ZeTavia on March 30, 2010, 01:27:09 AM

PERFECT.

Glad you agree!!  :mowhappy

liari

Quote from: dravus on March 30, 2010, 01:28:52 AM

if you look closely you'll see that one eye is yellowish orange while the other is.....more or less magenta.....Amber could confirm that

Ah, yes, now that I've looked closer...   :B  Don't mind me, I'm just blind.

Jairus

Quote from: Lego3400 on March 30, 2010, 01:23:09 AM
Also, Curse you Amber for throwing off my now running count of cubi with an unknown count! *shakes fist*

I somehow doubt it would really help, since we know there are at least a few clans out there sans clan leader, and thus not counted in this update.

I have to wonder why he doesn't use SAIA. I can see two possibilities: either his clan is strong enough to not need SAIA, or they simply don't have enough enemies for him to worry about. At least he's still friendly with the school (I guess, anyway), so that's something. Dammit, I really love his outfit.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

jeffh4

Quoar is going to be soooooooo pissed when he finds out who stole his green pimp hat!!! Apparently, he left his monocole in his pocket and put on pince-nez for this painting of him.  
http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_1087.php
:)

Seriously, though. This does explain how Aary and others at the school can be jealous and mean to Abel just based on appearances.  Who wouldn't hate "the ideal cubi?"

Makes me wonder if Aniz picked out Abel's mom because of her ancestry, visible traits or what.  Did Aniz think Abel woudl be an inside track to Quoar and his power?  Kind of unlikely since there's no mention of Quoar adopting or associating with other cubi with similar physical traits.  Maybe Abel's appearance is just "a cool thing" and does not tie in directly with Aniz's plans.  Time will tell.

Quote from: Jairus on March 30, 2010, 01:31:07 AM
I have to wonder why he doesn't use SAIA. I can see two possibilities: either his clan is strong enough to not need SAIA, or they simply don't have enough enemies for him to worry about.
Here are some other possibilities.
- He's very old-fashioned and doesn't really want to associate his kin at this "new fangled" school run by that "young kid" Fa'Lina.
- He already has established an effective means to train his kin.  Not surprising given his age.
- He values his and his clan's privacy above all else.
- He values his and his clan's survival above all else. The less the enemy knows, the better the chances of survival. Case in point: the Cubi-Dragon War.  Somehow I doubt that any dragon even found one of his clan members. Low key, invisible and invulnerable can equate to the same thing.

Morgan

And just when I had given up on male clan leaders!

He looks pretty effin' cool to me. XD The theme is pretty amazing, too - duality. When I first saw the marking, I was like, "Eh, looks like it's going to be the pong clan," or something, because that was what it made me think of at first, but when I got here, I was like, "WOWZA!"

Howl

He has the appearance of a gentleman. I do have one question though. How does he fight?

InsanityRequiem

I just wanna grab a cane and a top hat and dance with him.
Who is the sanest of us all? Why, the insane of course!

Morgan

I concur wholeheartedly, but after like... 75,000 years, that guy's probably like, the best dancer ever, and would inevitably make me look like a douche for even pretending like I could dance. Even with a top hat on. :/

Morgan

Quote from: Howl on March 30, 2010, 01:50:37 AM
He has the appearance of a gentleman. I do have one question though. How does he fight?

Oh, and before I forget. Obviously like Sherlock Holmes, haha.

Turnsky

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

RandomMetaphysics

My reaction to this page found below:

Me: "Huh, so here is a male clan leader - and an old one too. The clan affinity is love... sweet :3
Heheh. Pimp ca... what the?"
Ponders to self "There is something strangely familiar about this guy"
*Realization* "Holy crap!" *Begins reading the rest of the clan info*

Finally, the mystery of who is "them" in Aniz's comment "he looks just like them" is revealed.
This was a perfectly timed update for me! The only way this day can get any better is if it STARTED TO RAIN ICE CREAM!
:boogie :boogie :boogie :boogie :boogie :boogie :boogie

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Quote from: Turnsky on March 30, 2010, 02:10:07 AM
woo! heterochromia!

Heterochromia FTW!!  :mowmeep

I will admit I have deep fascination with it. In most of my various stories, you are likely to find at least one character in each one that has it.  :3

entropicage

.... I have found my clan.
:mowcookie

Also, it's sad, but I didn't even notice the wings/eyes until reading it in the info... I was too distracted by the sexy.