[Clan Leaders #14] someone looks like a pimp

Started by dravus, March 30, 2010, 01:15:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsanityRequiem

Hmm... If you look closely, a clan color like that along with that fur color of his, it would be hard to actually see it.
Who is the sanest of us all? Why, the insane of course!

Nino

Quote from: entropicage on March 30, 2010, 02:17:10 AM
.... I have found my clan.
:mowcookie

Also, it's sad, but I didn't even notice the wings/eyes until reading it in the info... I was too distracted by the sexy.

^this :D

That outfit is amazing

RandomMetaphysics

Quote from: Kattuccino on March 30, 2010, 02:22:19 AM

Also, it's sad, but I didn't even notice the wings/eyes until reading it in the info... I was too distracted by the sexy.

^this :D

That outfit is amazing

We ARE talking about Cubi here.

I have a similar issue with Aary's clan mark  :<

Now if you excuse me, I must return to my celebrations... via Bayonetta awesomeness.

entropicage

And I see there's already a Quoar Clan familiar bar... I've been meaning to ask, where DOES one get those wonderful things?

Cvstos

Huh. I honestly expected the entire line-up to be female, especially given the going streak. But it looks like there is no such restriction and males can ascend and become clan leaders. (Although one could hardly be criticized too much for saying that there appears to be a tendency for clan leaders to be female.)

Also, Quoar looks like a steam-punk pimp. Which is awesome.
"The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them." - Albert Einstein

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." -Albert Einstein

InsanityRequiem

Which makes it more awesome. He's a rare male leader. You gotta know what you're doing to be a leader, and doubly so if you're a dude. Though why he's isolated? Probably too much love in his diet.
Who is the sanest of us all? Why, the insane of course!

Jasonrevall

This clan is very interesting. I also like how the clan of love is reclusive. I also love his hat.
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

Royden

Okay... I had to de-lurk to say... absolutely my favorite leader.

I don't know what it is about him, but he's absolutely cool, that is all I can say.

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Morgan on March 30, 2010, 01:50:09 AM
When I first saw the marking, I was like, "Eh, looks like it's going to be the pong clan," or something, because that was what it made me think of at first,

It may be a stretch, but when I saw the marking, I thought of a squarish yin-yang kind of thing.

Quote from: Cvstos on March 30, 2010, 02:33:10 AM
Also, Quoar looks like a steam-punk pimp. Which is awesome.

Steam-pimp.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Tapewolf

"How do you suppose I have lived to this advanced age?  By running off to join in every idiotic bar-room brawl, world war or Armageddon that comes along?  Do you want me to tell you the secret of longevity, lad - my secret?  I have lived so outrageously long because," he spoke with deliberate emphasis, "I don't give a **** for Good and Evil."
--The Dealy Lama, Illuminatus!

Now that's out of the way I'm even more at a loss as to why Aniz would want to abuse his child if he's supposed to be so desirable.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Drayco84

Okay, NOW can we finally hear the end of all the "Can a cubi leader be male" and "Are all the cubi leaders female" questions?

But anyway, yeah, that guy looks like one smooooooth playa. Plus, since he used to be a bard, he prolly has a killer charisma stat...

Bjalf

Hmmmm.

Elegant, well-dressed, British vibe, performing artist, affinity is love, duality, sticks out his pinkie ...

... naaaah, I got nothing.

Turnsky

Quote from: Mrs_A_ZeTavia on March 30, 2010, 02:14:49 AM
Quote from: Turnsky on March 30, 2010, 02:10:07 AM
woo! heterochromia!

Heterochromia FTW!!  :mowmeep

I will admit I have deep fascination with it. In most of my various stories, you are likely to find at least one character in each one that has it.  :3

fun thing, my eyes are actually heterochromatic.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Madmann135

Quote from: Turnsky on March 30, 2010, 03:45:53 AM
woo! heterochromia!

I will admit I have deep fascination with it. In most of my various stories, you are likely to find at least one character in each one that has it.  :3

It is not true without photographic evidence.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

LigerJet

How long until we get "We're gay for Quoar!" threads?

Shachza

Quote from: Drayco84 on March 30, 2010, 03:16:37 AM
Okay, NOW can we finally hear the end of all the "Can a cubi leader be male" and "Are all the cubi leaders female" questions?

:shapeshifters

We have no proof that that's not a female in disguise!   :B

*for feeding the trolls hides where no one can find me*
            <-- #1 that is!

Rafe

Quote from: Mrs_A_ZeTavia on March 30, 2010, 01:27:09 AM
YES!! FINALLY A MALE CLAN LEADER!!!  :mwaha MROWR!!  >:3 A smexy one, too.....

I had a feeling that Aniz was referring at least one particular clan that Abel looks like and it seems I was right.  :mowwink

Quote from: liari on March 30, 2010, 01:23:13 AM
Quoar is a sexy, sexy bard, and in my opinion is a perfect male for the first male clan leader.  I picture him speaking with a British accent, though...anyone else getting that or am I just odd?

I'm getting a British vibe, too.

OMG! XD Now, I'm picturing him sounding like Hugh Laurie!

I assume you don't mean Hugh Laurie as Dr. House.  You mean

THIS Hugh Laurie
Rafe

Ry

This is sad...

I should be focusing on how awesome that outfit and everything else about him is
I should be focusing on the fact that this is the first male cubi leader we´ve seena nd one of the more interesting ones.
I should be focusing on the intrigue of Abel fitting the description perfectly and what this may or may not mean
I should be focusing on curiosity about them having a 2-colored clan marking and who else does.

Instead?

I can´t stop thinking "That outfit would look better if he were barefoot".  :erk What the hell, brain?

Quote from: Shachza on March 30, 2010, 04:04:04 AMWe have no proof that that's not a female in disguise!   :B
Amber uses male pronouns- if there was supposed to be ambiguity, there probably wouldn't be pronouns.

liari

Quote from: Rafe on March 30, 2010, 04:04:49 AM

I assume you don't mean Hugh Laurie as Dr. House.  You mean

THIS Hugh Laurie

Of course, Hugh Laurie's actual voice...

As heard here...with Ellen! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYmrg3owTRE

Shachza

Quote from: Ry on March 30, 2010, 04:06:38 AM
Quote from: Shachza on March 30, 2010, 04:04:04 AMWe have no proof that that's not a female in disguise!   :B
Amber uses male pronouns- if there was supposed to be ambiguity, there probably wouldn't be pronouns.
Or...  'She' could be so good at being mysterious that God doesn't know!

No.  No, that can't be...

Stop ruining the fun with all your relentless "logic."   :[
            <-- #1 that is!

Turnsky

Quote from: Madmann135 on March 30, 2010, 03:49:54 AM
Quote from: Turnsky on March 30, 2010, 03:45:53 AM
woo! heterochromia!

It is not true without photographic evidence.

so fun having to dig through my photobucket for this one image.  :B

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

liari

Quote from: Turnsky on March 30, 2010, 04:11:58 AM

so fun having to dig through my photobucket for this one image.  :B

....wow, you're awesome.  Multi-coloured eyes, how I wants them... Now I'm all jealous...

Sind

I'm stumped...

This is probably the most awesomest ever clan leader... EVER!

off topic; Were do you guys get those signature-box thingies? =/

entropicage

Quote from: Sind on March 30, 2010, 04:37:33 AM
I'm stumped...

^^ This

I didn't get an answer, and I feel odd following the img url...

Amber Williams

Quote from: entropicage on March 30, 2010, 05:14:47 AM
I'm stumped...

^^ This

I believe there is a thread in the villa at

http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php/topic,7164.0.html

which has them.

entropicage

Quote from: Amber Williams on March 30, 2010, 05:21:29 AM
Quote from: entropicage on March 30, 2010, 05:14:47 AM
I'm stumped...

^^ This

I believe there is a thread in the villa at

which has them.

Sankyu Amber! *checks clock* Heeeey...

Tapewolf

Fanbars are here:

EDIT: Beaten to it.  But I still think this is relevant:
If possible it would be courteous to take the ones you like and upload them to your own photobucket account or web space, so the bandwidth is taken from your account and not the creators.

Amber Williams

As an aside, you are very mean and naughty Tapewolf for removing your convenient link to Project Future in your signature. The amount of precious seconds I now have to waste actually tracking down a link when I want to see your latest update or...heaven forbid...having to take the .9 seconds to bring down my bookmarks folder is intolerable.

Congo Jack

Clan that avoid SAIA? Hard to blame them, I guess to grow up as a gentleman who can fully understand Love you must leave the Eternal Immaturity of Ever-Going High School as soon as possible.

Also, pimp? One of those loud-mouthed tasteless-dressed covered in jewelry criminals, who have absolutely nothing to do with love? Right?

Tapewolf

Quote from: Amber Williams on March 30, 2010, 05:28:39 AM
As an aside, you are very mean and naughty Tapewolf for removing your convenient link to Project Future in your signature. The amount of precious seconds I now have to waste actually tracking down a link when I want to see your latest update or...heaven forbid...having to take the .9 seconds to bring down my bookmarks folder is intolerable.

Oh, I figured no-one was using it.  I'll see if I can fix that, just for you...
However, if you're using firefox 3, you might find that simply typing "pr" into the URL bar will autocomplete it.