03/13/10 [DMFA#1094] - This looks even worse.

Started by Caswin, March 13, 2010, 02:05:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garsemor

1. Nooooooooooo, not Pip! This is too horrible. :crying
2. Let's hope things get better. Pip's an inportant caracter and Amber loves them, she can't just kill Pip of... can she? :(
3. If things don't turn out well, let's just hope it's Aniz. >:3

On a side, note I think pip is reffering to this.

PS: At least tomorow is regular update, so we won't be left whit this cliff hanger, in stead well hopfully get one that isn't so sad.
PPS: What is it whit Amber puting every one in mortal danger latly. First Dan (then santa) and now Pip

nicoreon the tyrannical

unfortunately only one thing comes to mind upon sing this comic, and that is in the immortal words of south park.

"You ^$#%$#%, you killed Kinny pip"

Netrogo

Quote from: Garsemor on March 13, 2010, 04:13:04 AM
2. Let's hope things get better. Pip's an inportant caracter and Amber loves them, she can't just kill Pip of... can she? :(

She can, she so can, and I hope to god she does. Stupid yellow vermin. I was thinking about it and realized why I dislike Pip so freaking much. He reminds me of two particular female anime characters I hate, Naru and Kagome. Both are characters who, for seemingly no reason whatsoever at times, abuse the hell out of one specific character yet suffer absolutely no consequences for it. Pip is that character in DMFA. He attacks Dan on a constant basis, yet is treated as the cute adorable thing.

Hate that stupid little drake.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Jasonrevall

Hmm it may seem that Pip wasn't a qualified tank after all, squishies shouldn't get aggro like that unless the mob has low health. Heh things are getting interesting it seems.
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

Garsemor

Quote from: Netrogo on March 13, 2010, 04:36:50 AM
Garsemor:What Netrogo said
I can see your point, but don't forget that Pip was only attacking Dan as part of Mabs plan, but do you hate her for it? Also, no one deserves death, and the comic wouldn't be the same whit out him, just imagine all of the strips and remove Pip from them, there goes about a sixth of the fun.
I can understand your disliking of Pip but I my self feel sad for Pip now and hope he survives.

Tapewolf

I can't say I like Pip much myself, but killing him is a bit harsh.  Though it has to be said I'm a bit more concerned for Abel at the moment, being that Pip is friends with a Fae, and that Alexsi is going to go ape when she sees the state of the Inn.  Also that he's gone on a rampage is unlikely to sit well with any patrons.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

nicoreon the tyrannical

i gust realized this threw my long running theory that pip was rally Edward out the window. I was expecting the hole pip fiasco to be a long winded star-wars quote/joke since pip first spoke.

Tapewolf

Quote from: nicoreon the tyrannical on March 13, 2010, 05:00:33 AM
i gust realized this threw my long running theory that pip was rally Edward out the window. I was expecting the hole pip fiasco to be a long winded star-wars quote/joke since pip first spoke.

Eye halve a spelling chequer
It came with my pea sea
It plainly marques four my revue
Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.

nicoreon the tyrannical

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 13, 2010, 05:02:57 AM
Quote from: nicoreon the tyrannical on March 13, 2010, 05:00:33 AM

It came with my pea sea

i run everything threw fire fox/ mac's built in spell check and the spell check at the bottom of submit page next to preview. unfortunately even reading a large tombs of classic English writhing on a regular basses and occasionally reading of scientific journals for recreation has yet to improve my grimmer and or spelling.

Netrogo

Quote from: nicoreon the tyrannical on March 13, 2010, 05:13:25 AM
i run everything threw fire fox/ mac's built in spell check and the spell check at the bottom of submit page next to preview. unfortunately even reading a large tombs of classic English writhing on a regular basses and occasionally reading of scientific journals for recreation has yet to improve my grimmer and or spelling.

Y'know what, don't try to change. There's something about your way of writing that brings a smile to my face, while also still being legible.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Sunblink

Pip deserved it.

Seriously.

Although man, I didn't see that coming.

StrawberryPistol87

''thats gonna leave a mark''

seriously that made me laugh. :kirby

yeah wonder what happens now, is pip going to die or transform into a big drake.
or will mab revive him. and tell him he shouldnt anger cubu anymore. :bunny

Anker Steadfast

Allright, time for Abels Hemiphobia to kick in, in 3..2..1..go!

Seriously, I think Pip let him get a hit in so he could capitalize on Abels hemophobia.
He seems just that calculating and bastardly!

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 13, 2010, 05:02:57 AM
Quote from: nicoreon the tyrannical on March 13, 2010, 05:00:33 AMi gust realized this threw my long running theory that pip was rally Edward out the window. I was expecting the hole pip fiasco to be a long winded star-wars quote/joke since pip first spoke.
It came with my pea sea

Ha ha ha, oh man, that is awesome, for some reason it reminds me of when Dan did his Poem about amazon's spiel.

Well done. :)

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Anker Steadfast on March 13, 2010, 06:19:10 AM
Ha ha ha, oh man, that is awesome, for some reason it reminds me of when Dan did his Poem about amazon's spiel.

I can't claim credit, though.  It's one of those things that gets emailed around and the original author is hard to trace.

http://grammar.about.com/od/spelling/a/spellcheck.htm

psilorder

Quote from: AmigaDragon on March 13, 2010, 04:05:40 AM
Quote from: Siarnaq on March 13, 2010, 02:44:19 AM
Quote from: danman on March 13, 2010, 02:35:20 AM
Since when does stabbing sound like *crunch*??
This was either squishing or spinecracking

Abel could have stabbed through one of Pip's bones.

Or worst case, his skull.

Or he could have stabbed through flesh and the crunch was the follow-through hitting the floor like his other jabs.

His scales are gold, so maybe it was that?

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 13, 2010, 06:21:24 AM
Quote from: Anker Steadfast on March 13, 2010, 06:19:10 AMHa ha ha, oh man, that is awesome, for some reason it reminds me of when Dan did his Poem about amazon's spiel.

I can't claim credit, though.  It's one of those things that gets emailed around and the original author is hard to trace.

http://grammar.about.com/od/spelling/a/spellcheck.htm

Oh well - It still fit sublimely in context.
Made me smile it did.

:)

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on March 13, 2010, 06:07:48 AM
Pip deserved it.

Seriously.

Although man, I didn't see that coming.

This.

Also, Abel will be ill or an angsty woobie, and trouble will be had with his damage to the bar and to Pip. (I see Tape covered that. You're making me agree with you again. :b)

Abel can't have nice things.
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Feather Dancer

Belated (For yesterdays) but guess I was right about clocking he mentioned Abel's last name. Pip is certainly a swift and flexible little bugger isn't he?

I'm more and more suspious that as someone stated before, Pip is trying to force Abel to confront at least some of his issues and certainly be eaiser if he's distracted by his blood phobia.
Notalope, making all worries as tasty as pineapples.

Tapewolf

Given the size and shape of Pip, I suspect the crunch is probably a broken wing.  Of course if Pip is really a disguised Fae, there's no telling what will happen.  If the latter case is true, I have to suspect that this was more-or-less what Pip was trying to achieve in the first place.

Anker Steadfast

Alternatively, someone else just entered the room and took a hit that Pip had dodged ... which opens up all sorts of possibilities.
Some possibilties :

Nutmeg : "Nutmeg pointy .. again?"
Mab : "Aww, I just wanted a hug."
Fa'Lina : *blink* *blink* "I can bleed?"
Dan : "WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU ABEL???"
Pyroduck : "Ok, I thought we had this sorted out with the vorpal dagger?"
Alexia : "STOP! Hammer time!"

Yeah, I think my mind just took a detour. :D

Ted Schiller

Tapewolf

Quote from: Anker Steadfast on March 13, 2010, 07:55:07 AM
Alternatively, someone else just entered the room and took a hit that Pip had dodged

Maybe, though Pip does stop in mid-word just as the crunch happens.

D'ymkarra

I think Abel's hemophobia is the last thing on his mind right now; more he just realized what he's done. Considering it cut Pip's dialogue off mid-sentence, I suspect a broken spine or something equally fatal. There's no way that didn't rouse somebody from their bed; it'll be interesting to see who comes down first:

Alexsi: wanting to kill him for the damage to the Inn, then seeing a dead Pip.
Mab: wanting to kill him for the dead Pip, causing further damage to the Inn.
Genesis: (hungover) "I knew there were cubi here!"- yet more damage to the Inn.
Pyroduck: see Alexsi

Not bad for his first night on the job  :kruger
'It'd be such an honour, to be personally smacked upside the head by the artist herself' - Bjalf

Tapewolf

Quote from: D'ymkarra on March 13, 2010, 08:42:25 AM
Not bad for his first night on the job  :kruger

Strictly, it could be argued that his shift ended when Alexsi came home.

SpottedKitty

Quote from: Furour on March 13, 2010, 03:35:01 AM

Honestly,  I dont know why Abel bothers with battle if he's only going to hurl at the first draw of blood.

Maybe Abel wasn't just tossing a snarky remark back at Dan here.
ENGLISH: A language that lurks in dark alleys, beats up other languages
and rifles through their pockets for spare vocabulary.

Bjalf

Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on March 13, 2010, 06:41:47 AM
Abel can't have nice things.
Bars and drakes are nice things? OK, bars can be nice. I wish I had a bar.
:cheers

Quote from: Ted Schiller on March 13, 2010, 08:00:04 AM
Angsty Mab
Could Pip be one of the two?
I hope so. Ding dong the drake is dead!
:boogie

Keleth

I'm glad everyone loves the new murdering Abel.

Coming up next week, Abel kills Pyro, then Dan, then Matilda, then and last but not least. He kills Mab.

All of this, over they said "Yes, that dress makes you look fat"

Help! I'm gay!

Tapewolf

Quote from: Drathorin on March 13, 2010, 09:17:33 AM

I think it's more a hatred for Pip.  The strip could just as easily have had Dan doing this (like when he went nuts on Regina) and I suspect the reaction would be exactly the same.

Paladin Sheppard

Coming up next week, Abel kills Pyro, then Dan, then Matilda, then and last but not least. He kills Mab.

This post is full of win and such.

VAE

I wonder how would he kill a fae !?
Besides, Pyroduck already pwned him with little effort once...

EDIT: The main thing i like about this is that it gives "more power" to the theory that abel is not as wussy as he is showing now, that being the result of him losing drive once done with revenge
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth