03/13/10 [DMFA#1094] - This looks even worse.

Started by Caswin, March 13, 2010, 02:05:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psychedelic Mushroom

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on March 13, 2010, 06:05:14 PM
But he's playing dead.

Oh I like that idea!!  Pip acts like he's been badly hurt, flops his head on the ground with his tongue hanging out. And Abel get's all upset and cries and then Pip gets up and does another cheeky smerk and will say "Fooled you"   :3 I so seeing that happen. haha!  :U

JackTheCubiWolf

Hehe, I meant meet Kria again. And I hope Pip's ok. Oooo, I just thought of something, what if Abel hit someone else nearby. And if someone already said this, I must have missed it.
I'm back, and tired.

Tangent

Don't forget. Abel freaks out over blood. Just seeing it would probably negate the hate-fest he had going for the wyrm.

But considering his small size... I'd say it's likely Pip was popped. =^-^=
Robert A. Howard, Tangents Reviews
http://www.tangents.us

Nyomi

Quote from: RandomMetaphysics on March 13, 2010, 10:36:37 PM
Also, is it just me, or does anyone else here think Abel might be having, or will have, one of those "I've become my father" moments?

The possibility was my point on the first page.  :3 But we shall see shortly (hopefully) whether it is exactly what we suspect or something else entirely.

VAE

Also, is it just me, or does anyone else here think Abel might be having, or will have, one of those "I've become my father" moments?

That would be interesting; I have become my father. My mother is my wife, my father is my grandpa... but i am my father so i am also my grandpa... AUUGH HURTS!!!
*abel collapses with headache*
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

ishidan

Quote from: Ry on March 13, 2010, 05:39:46 PM
Any suggestions on who? Aniz seems like the most logical option.
Oh yes I can imagine Aniz tracking Abel down to the lake and disguising as Pip just to mess with Abel.
*Wheeze* *wheeze* Abel *wheeze* I AM your father...
*drops the shapeshift entirely and rolls on the ground laughing* "Whoo, and I thought holding a disguise of the git that you thought was your old man was hard.  The look...the look on your face when a draik started talking to you...ooooh boy ahahaha... anyway son, your mom's dying of old age, I know.  And that demon-mare Soulstealer is camped out by her hospital bed to kick my ass if I show up over there.  So I won't.  Just tell her I was HERE...and I know where YOU live.  You're getting better if you actually managed to hit me, but you still have to work on that fear of blood.  See ya, kid!"

*edit* I just realized I conflated two parallel storylines.  In the Lost Lake era,  May is long dead although Aniz is still possibly unaccounted for, and decades away from being able to start a new Academy-valid bloodline, so with plenty of time to do nothing except taunt Abel. 

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Tangent on March 13, 2010, 03:43:27 PM
Wait, we have a massive thread derailment going on and I wasn't involved? oO

Then again, it's been so long since I posted here that my account information vanished. ^^;;

Or perhaps it wasn't this forum, but the previous.

Quote from: Professor Fate on March 13, 2010, 04:16:16 PM
Pip can't die.  :< He's like the little yellow comic relief!

Is that what Pikachu was?

Quote from: Daymond42 on March 13, 2010, 08:22:26 PM
"I know something you don't know."

"What is that?"

"I am not left-handed."

"And I know something you don't... neither am I." :mowhappy

It's familiar but I don't recall from where at the moment.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Daymond42

Quote from: AmigaDragon on March 14, 2010, 03:14:09 AM

Quote from: Daymond42 on March 13, 2010, 08:22:26 PM
"I know something you don't know."

"What is that?"

"I am not left-handed."

"And I know something you don't... neither am I." :mowhappy

It's familiar but I don't recall from where at the moment.

Princess Bride! :D Always a crowd pleaser for quotes.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: ishidan on March 14, 2010, 01:29:27 AM
*edit* I just realized I conflated two parallel storylines.  In the Lost Lake era,  May is long dead although Aniz is still possibly unaccounted for, and decades away from being able to start a new Academy-valid bloodline, so with plenty of time to do nothing except taunt Abel. 

Actually, given 25 years for the child to grow into 'Cubi maturity, it's about now that Aniz should be starting his baby program up again. Unless I'm miscalculating.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ry

Quote from: ishidan on March 14, 2010, 01:29:27 AM
I was wondering.  :mowmeep "Aniz... if you think May is sitll dying after 300 years you're seriously out of the loop!"

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on March 14, 2010, 06:33:34 AMActually, given 25 years for the child to grow into 'Cubi maturity, it's about now that Aniz should be starting his baby program up again. Unless I'm miscalculating.

I'd imagine he started it awhile ago, seeing as Abel turns 400 in a year. If he doesn't already have a kid, at minimum, in their teens I'd be surprised. Unless something has happened in that time (hey, could have) I'd expect him to be at the doors with his kid the day after Abel's birthday.  Assuming he can remember it.

I'm not sure if Abel knows about that- but it wouldn't surprise me if Fa' made him leave partly so he wouldn't be there in case his dad does show up.

LionHeart

Quote from: danman on March 14, 2010, 12:41:11 AM

That would be interesting; I have become my father. My mother is my wife, my father is my grandpa... but i am my father so i am also my grandpa... AUUGH HURTS!!!
*abel collapses with headache*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeIsxXDyjlc
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Tangent

The 400 year time limit was as-of Abel being in his early twenties or late teens. Thus Aniz could very well be putting "one in the oven" as we speak.
Robert A. Howard, Tangents Reviews
http://www.tangents.us

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tangent on March 14, 2010, 12:27:31 PM
The 400 year time limit was as-of Abel being in his early twenties or late teens. Thus Aniz could very well be putting "one in the oven" as we speak.

http://missmab.com/Comics/Ab_018.php

Was only 375. Keep up at the back there. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on March 14, 2010, 01:04:01 PM
Quote from: Tangent on March 14, 2010, 12:27:31 PMThe 400 year time limit was as-of Abel being in his early twenties or late teens. Thus Aniz could very well be putting "one in the oven" as we speak.
http://missmab.com/Comics/Ab_018.php

Was only 375. Keep up at the back there. ;-]
True, which coincidentally occurs when Abel turns 400, according to Fa'Lina, and it says he's 399 in Abels Cast Page.

So it should be just about ... now. :)

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Bjalf

Quote from: Ry on March 14, 2010, 07:37:46 AM
Unless something has happened in that time (hey, could have) I'd expect him to be at the doors with his kid the day after Abel's birthday.

Or a bunch of kids.

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Quote from: Bjalf on March 14, 2010, 04:43:48 PM
Unless something has happened in that time (hey, could have) I'd expect him to be at the doors with his kid the day after Abel's birthday.

Or a bunch of kids.

"Hey Fa'Lina!! Great news my ban is up!!"  :D And Aniz is standing there holding a couple kids and a theres a couple buggies nearby, too.

I would totally laugh if that happened!  :mowhappy (And I know they'd probably be young adults instead, but this thought was funnier and the first to pop into my head.  :3)

Jim Halisstrad

I haven't read through this thread yet.... I just wanted to say that this comic was a big relief.  It's nice to know that under duress pip doesn't go all to pieces.

B)

VAE

Quote from: Bjalf on March 14, 2010, 04:43:48 PM

Or a bunch of kids.

I think the mental image what appears to me is somewhat different:
(Him bringing the kids)
Abel, my son. I am sorry for what i put you through back then, but it was necessary in the grand plan of getting our clan to power again. Please allow me to join your birthday celebration - i brought some snacks!

What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth