Cubi Leaders Revealed vs. Known

Started by Drayco84, February 22, 2010, 04:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

I thought leader and founder were the same thing?........ :confused Because the founder of the clan is usually the one that rises to tri-wing status and, therefore becomes the leader of said clan they founded.................Or am I wrong in this?

Now I'm confused and feeding off of myself............ :mowdizzy

Drayco84

Regardless, thanks to today's newspost regarding comic spoilers I have to ask myself... Are alliances spoilers? Since I'm not saying WHY and not even linking to the Cubi Clan Leaders series, I don't think so...

Other than that, I think Amber's gonna drop a plot-bomb on us because of it soon and again I want to remind everyone, that THIS topic is NOT for discussions. Once the Clan Leaders series is done, then this topic will be a moot point. Until then, it's just an easy way of tracking those that are POSSIBLY going to be revealed, compared to those that HAVE been revealed.

white wolf

now is it just me or is that Sari and Jo from CnC? http://missmab.com/Comics/Ab_043.php and while i'm looking at that page in the 3rd panel on the bottom right are those dragon-cubi :erk or are they just lizard type creatures/beings who's parents mated with cubi? I thought that dragon genes would stomp out all other genes :mowdizzy
http://crowngpt.com/ use this website to make free money that can be used to donate to Amber. I post this WITHOUT my ref link so i gain nothing, and only attempt to help Amber.

Anker Steadfast

I guess that could be draconic-looking-demon-genes.

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Liatai

I think Amber said that those two draconic-looking cubi were Mythos in the thread about that particular comic... let me see if I can figure out how to link it while I look for the thread in another tab...

Ah, there we go!

Mao

They weren't cubi though.  She was saying that they were actually Mythos, iirc.

Liatai

I don't know, I see headwings on the silver one. But, maybe there are Mythos with headwings, too. *shrug*

Nino

Quote from: Liatai on February 26, 2010, 08:08:38 PM
I don't know, I see headwings on the silver one. But, maybe there are Mythos with headwings, too. *shrug*

Halfbreeds. cubi/mythos is the obvious answer?

Tapewolf

Quote from: Kattuccino on February 27, 2010, 01:36:38 AM
Halfbreeds. cubi/mythos is the obvious answer?

Yes.  AFAIK the students at SAIA are all 'Cubi (and yes, AFAIK 'Cubi can have a mythos base form, since 'mythos' is basically 'other' rather than a single race).
The staff and/or guest lecturers don't have to be 'Cubi.  If they're good at what they do, it would be foolish to exclude them just because they're not 'Cubi.  Oolong for instance is pure mythos.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

AmigaDragon

I suppose one way we could refer to mythos is as a race cluster.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Drayco84

Holy lack of wit, Batman! Our writers were unable to come up with a witty punchline!

We has a clan leader update! Llearch, I'm aware that this thread is pretty much dead, but it's been that long since we had a Clan Leader update... (And since the ONLY point of this thread is to keep track of Clan Leaders...)

EDIT: Updated for Piflak. (I had also updated for Fa'Lina too, but just didn't feel the need to mention it.)