Prime has come

Started by Josephus Prime, February 15, 2010, 09:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus Prime

Grrrrrreetings Angels, Demons, Fae, and various forms of fungus! I am JOSEPHUS PRIME, The Spark of Insanity and Pure Wasteland JUSTICE.

Erm, sorry, that happens a lot. I'm an actor, so I love putting on a show. ^^

*cough* ANYWAY MOVING RIGHT ALONG LIKE THAT NEVER HAPPENED, I hope to enjoy my time here. Can't wait to meet everyone and SHAKE THE VERY FOUNDATIONS OF THIS PUNY EARTH TO IT'S CORE.

....That happens from time to time as well. >>

Also, I bring forth an offer of free hugs. ^^

Angel

Hm. You're outgoing, can spell, and apparently like the Transformers. ...

Yeah. You and I will get along just fine. ^_^

Welcome, welcome! I am Black_Angel, an anime addict, vampire lover (allergic to sparkles), and bookworm by trade. Enjoy the madness and remember not to eat anything the admins offer you. :3
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Josephus Prime

Quote from: Black_angel on February 15, 2010, 09:43:14 PM
an anime addict, vampire lover (allergic to sparkles), and bookworm by trade. Enjoy the madness and remember not to eat anything the admins offer you. :3

Oh, after that stellar introduction, you're my new best friend.

First: DEATH THE THE SPARKLES!

Second: ZETSUBOUSHITA! (Hopes you get the reference)

Third: What kind of books do you read? I'm into magic, sci-fi, or a mixture of both that I haven't found yet, but when I do, I'll be the happiest fella alive.

Angel

Sorry, the reference escapes me. Of course, if it's a Bleach or mecha anime reference, one I haven't watched all of and the other I don't generally care much about (except for G Gundam, Megas XLR, Transformers and Code Geass).

I'll read just about anything, but fiction is my favorite. Usually crime novels, fantasy, horror, or humor. Closest I've ever read that combined all three was "Good Omens" by Terry Pratchett, which, if you haven't read, you should.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Josephus Prime

Pratchett makes my day. ^^ Wee Free Men is my favorite by far, but The Color of Magic is a close second. I enjoyed Good Omens, justnot as much as some of the other stuff >> (please don't kill me!) :cry

Sayonara, Zetsubou Sensei was the reference. However, if you want to talk Bleach, you found the man for it! :3 I'm cosplaying Toshiro for the next con anyway.

I miss Megas and Gundam, they were fun. Transformers (as it is SOOOOOOOOOOO hard to tell) and Geass hold a special place in my heart.

I'm not Zero by the way. And Zero is not Lelouch Lamperouge. Noooo way. Nuh-uh.

Mao

Gear down there turbo.  We get plenty of 'CRAZYHYPERPAYATTENTIONTOMEIMFUNNY' types here, calm yourself, read the rules and make sure to check out Darkmoon's stuff.  This place isn't all about DMFA.  Though you'll probably find out about them when you read the rules (if you haven't already), check out the Mods.  Know them, fear them and love them.

Sofox

Are any of those last three command optional, Mao?

Anyway Prime, welcome to the forums. I'd give you a more fuller introduction were I not skiving off work to write this while the leaden sense of guilt presses ever harder down upon me.

Josephus Prime

Quote from: Mao Laoren on February 15, 2010, 10:55:18 PM
Gear down there turbo.  We get plenty of 'CRAZYHYPERPAYATTENTIONTOMEIMFUNNY' types here, calm yourself, read the rules and make sure to check out Darkmoon's stuff.  This place isn't all about DMFA.  Though you'll probably find out about them when you read the rules (if you haven't already), check out the Mods.  Know them, fear them and love them.

Yeah, well, they're not me, are they, matey? :3

Thank you for the welcome, all. ^^ Appreciate it.

Suwako

Yay, new people.

Oh..

ah...

aba

Darkmoon

I feel the same way every time.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Sofox on February 16, 2010, 04:22:05 AM
Are any of those last three command optional, Mao?

Of course not. Why would you get options?

Quote from: Josephus Prime on February 16, 2010, 10:35:29 AM
Yeah, well, they're not me, are they, matey? :3

No, and we're so grateful about that... ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lysander

Greetings to you, Josephus. Seems you will enjoy your stay here in this interesting place.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Colgatecrusader

various forms of fungus? well hello Joseph. I preserve the balance.
I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

Valynth

We have another "Joe"?......

Anyway, welcome to the forum and mind the rules, they tend to explode if you wander too close to them (I've been told they move if your back is turned too long... I should research this...)

Oh, and I think the same thing applies to the mods....  maybe...
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Valynth

The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)